剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
when we triangulated it three minutes ago --
发现电♥话♥出现在市中心的这个地址
place called Reginald's Cameras.
是一个叫雷金纳德相机店的地方
Miss, your passport.
小姐 你要的护照
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
What do I owe you? Nothing.
我该给你多少钱 免费的
II'm sorry. For what?
我 我很抱歉 为什么
Your brother. He was a good friend.
你的哥哥 他是我的好朋友
Thank you.
谢谢
Well done.
干得好
You promise you won't hurt my family?
你保证不会伤害我的家人
Of course not.
当然啦
You kept your end of the bargain.
你信守了诺言
I would never dream of touching your family.
我是不会对你家人下手的
That must be the burner phone.
这肯定就是那个预付费电♥话♥
He's playing us.
他在耍我们
Oh, hi. Are you open?
你好 还营业吗
I'm sorry, we're closed.
不好意思 我们打烊了
Why don't you come back tomorrow?
你可以明天来
We open at 9:00. Oh, please, just a minute.
我们9点开门 拜托了 就呆一会
I was told I could get some help here.
我听人说这儿可以帮到我
Give me a minute. I'll see what I can do.
你等一下 我看有什么能帮你
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 太感谢了
他是反叛联盟的特工
对不起 我没得选择
Where is he?
他在哪
Oh, it's a good likeness, don't you think?
仿得还挺像一回事 你说呢
Look, I'd prefer not to hurt you, so go ahead.
听着 我不想伤害你 继续啊
Call him.
打给他
We'll see whose life is more important to him.
我们来看看谁的命对他更重要
Hey, did you make it back from--
你弄完回...
He's here. Get Ian to safety.
他就在这 带伊恩去安全的地方
Are you done?
说完了
Have you said all you wanted to?
想说的都说了吗
May I?
给我吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Ian?
伊恩
I swear, if you touch a hair on her head--
我发誓 你要是敢动她一根头发--
I don't know who you are,
我不知道你是谁
but let me keep it simple for you.
不过这么和你说吧
If you do not deliver Ian Harmon to me in 15 minutes,
要是十五分钟内 不交出伊恩·哈蒙
I will kill your girlfriend.
你的女朋友就死定了
Yeah. Burkhardt.
喂 伯克哈德
We have a problem. We're going back to the shop.
出事了 我们在回店里
Waltz has Rosalee.
罗莎莉在华尔兹手里
He wants to make a trade.
他想和我们做交易
No, he's not gonna trade. He's gonna kill you all.
不 他不会和你们交易的 他会杀了你们
Well, if you got a better plan, I'm all ears.
要是你有更好的办法的话 我洗耳恭听
Just, um, give me five minutes.
给我五分钟
Maybe I can come up with one.
也许能想出个法子
We don't have five minutes, Nick.
五分钟太长了 尼克
Don't do anything until I get there.
我到之前别轻举妄动
I'll wait as long as I can,
我尽量等你过来
but if push comes to shove, I'm shoving.
但他要是逼急了 我就顾不了这么多了
You may think I'm a monster, but...
也许你觉得我是个恶人 但是...
what I am is necessary.
这个世界正需要我这样的人
No society can survive without order.
没有一个社会可以在秩序外存活
Free thought is not free.
自♥由♥的思想总被无形地束缚
There's no such thing as revolution.
不存在什么革命
The oppressed always become the oppressors.
那些被压♥迫♥的人总是会变身为压♥迫♥者
And the cycle repeats itself over and over.
循环往复 生生不息
The only way to win is to stay out of the cycle.
要想赢就只能置身事外
You don't understand a word that I've been saying.
我说的话你一个字都不会懂
I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.
抱歉 我没在听
No, no. You're staying here.
不不 你待在这
No, no, no. This is my fight.
不不不 他要对付的是我
Nobody's gonna fight it for me.
必须是我去和他斗
The second he sees you, you're dead.
他一见到你 就会杀你灭口
He doesn't know who I am.
他不认识我
That doesn't mean he's not gonna kill you.
但不代表他不会杀你
Yeah, I get that.
对 我知道
But we're not doing anything until we find out about Rosalee,
在确定罗莎莉没事前 我们谁都别乱来
if she isn't already dead.
如果她还活着的话
Don't let your emotions get the better of you.
别太冲动
He will use that to his advantage.
他会利用我们这一点
That's why he took her.
所以才抓了她
I have a plan.
我有办法了
You do? For real?
是吗 真的吗
Yeah. I'm going in, you're staying out.
对 我进去 你们在外面待着
No, no, no. You don't understand Waltz.
不不不 你不了解华尔兹
I understand him better than you think I do.
我比你想得要了解的多点
He won't be expecting me
他料不到我会来
and he doesn't know my connection to any of you.
而且他不知道我和你们的关系
So what does that get us? Time.
这有什么用 能拖延时间
Well, it seems like your fuchsbau hero is a coward.
看来你的狐妖先生只是个孬种
Waltz.
华尔兹
How did you know? You want Ian?
你怎么会来 你想要伊恩
I've got him. What?
他在我手上 什么
Shut up. Get on the floor.
闭嘴 给我蹲下
Get on the floor.
蹲下
If you've got him, where is he?
要是他在你手里 人呢
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm the guy you called. I've got Ian.
就是刚跟你通话的那个 我抓到伊恩了
Who's he?
他是谁
What the hell is going on here?
到底怎么回事
You're gonna believe a fuchsbau?
狐妖的话你也信
What are you trying to say, buddy?
你这话什么意思
I'm saying you're a liar.
意思是你在撒谎
All fuchsbaus are liars.
所有的狐妖都是谎话精
Who did you call?
你打给谁了
I didn't call a fuchsbau.
我没有打给狐妖
It's true. I'm not a fuchsbau.
是真的 我不是狐妖
Blutbad.
狼人
Are you okay?
你还好吗
It's over. No, it's not.
没事了 不 还没有
Hey. Put the gun down.
嘿 把枪放下
I can't. He's right.
我做不到 他是对的
Even if he's dead, they'll send others after me.
就算他死了 他们还会再派人来抓我
Ian.
伊恩
But at least now your friends will be safe.
但至少你的朋友们都安全了
Sometimes it's hard to know that the right thing is.
有时候很难分辨到底什么是对的
Sometimes it's not.
有时候也不难
Nick.
尼克
Nick, please.
尼克 求你了
If the Verrat knows where Ian is--
要是镇反军知道伊恩在哪...
You've got other things to worry about.
先管好其他的事吧
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Don't be.
别这样想
Nick, come on, you can't do this.
尼克 你不能这样做
He killed Waltz to protect us. Listen to me.
他杀华尔兹是为了保护我们 听我说
There's only one thing that you need to do.
现在就一件事要你去做
What?
什么
Get rid of Waltz's body.
处理掉华尔兹的尸体
Yeah. Okay.
对 好
Come on.
来吧
Get out.
出来
What are you doing?
你做什么
I'm saving my friends.
我在救我的朋友
If you go to trial, they'll be dead.
你要是去受审 他们会不会有好下场
Don't come back.
别回来
How do you know this is Waltz?
你怎么知道他就是华尔兹
Passport. Found it in his pocket.
护照 在他口袋里发现的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表