剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
What's wrong? I smell blood.
怎么了 我闻到了血腥味
I know.
我知道
Come with me.
跟我来
Please tell me this isn't another zaubertrank.
拜托别跟我说又跟迷魂汤有关
No, this one's a bullet.
不是 这次是子弹
Well, look at that.
也没好到哪去
Ian, this is my friend Monroe.
伊恩 这是我朋友门罗
Monroe, this is Ian.
门罗 这是伊恩
Is he a doctor?
他是医生吗
No, but he's gonna help me get the bullet out.
不是 但他是来帮我取子弹的
Why aren't we taking him to a hospital?
我们为什么不送他去医院呢
We can't.
不能送
We have to do this now.
我们必须马上把子弹取出来
I'm sorry, I don't entirely understand the situation here.
抱歉 我没太搞清状况
Ian is an old friend. He's on the run.
伊恩是我的老朋友 他在逃命
Someone tried to kill him.
有人想杀他
Well, what did he do?
他干什么了
Have you heard of the Lauffer? The Lauffer?
你听说过劳福尔吗 劳福尔
You mean the resistance? Yeah, sure.
你是说反叛运动吗 当然听说过
But that's not here, that's old-country stuff.
但现在不存在了吧 那是过去的事了
Well, it's here now. That's Ian Harmon.
现在又有人冒头了 就是伊恩·哈蒙
Have you heard of him?
你听说过他吗
Really? The journalist?
真的吗 他就是那个记者
Yeah, well, he does that too.
对 他也是个记者
He's one of the leaders of the resistance.
他是反叛运动的领袖之一
So are we talking about the Verrat?
你说的是镇反军吗
Because those guys are serious.
那些家伙可是来真的
I think so.
没错
Look, I cleaned the wound.
我清理了伤口
I can see the bullet. It's not that far in.
已经能看到子弹了 不太深
And we're gonna get it out how?
我们要怎么把子弹取出来
This was my father's.
这是我父亲的工具
I used to watch him do this kind of thing.
我见过他做类似的事
I just don't want to do it alone.
只是不想独自动手
Okay. What do you want me to do?
好吧 你想让我做什么
Wash your hands,
洗手
sterilize these.
把这些消毒
Upper right. We should see him.
右上方 应该能看到他
That's got to be him.
那肯定是他
Average height, average build, rucksack.
中等身高 中等体格 帆布包
That'll narrow it down.
目标范围能缩小不少
Any luck with the I.D.?
能确认身份吗
I'm having a little trouble connecting Lester Cullum to anybody.
找不到叫莱斯特·卡勒姆的人
It could be an alias.
可能是个化名
What about the bullet?
那子弹呢
They thought it was a regular 9 millimeter. It's not.
本以为是普通9毫米子弹 但其实不是
According to ballistics, the makeup of the brass
根据弹道分♥析♥ 弹壳涂层显示
identifies the company as Deutsche Waffen Munitions,
那是德国武器弹♥药♥公♥司♥
who manufactured their bullets
为半自动手♥枪♥
for their luger semi-automatic pistols.
生产的子弹
What is this, 1944?
那是1944年的东西吗
Actually, it was introduced in 1902.
实际上是1902年引进的
I think that eliminates a gang shooting.
可以排除帮派火并的可能了
More like a hit gone wrong.
更像是袭击出了岔子
So we got a shooter on the loose.
所以还有个枪手在逃
And nothing from the hospitals.
医院方面什么都没查到
Nobody showing up with bullet wounds in the last 12 hours.
12小时内没有人因枪伤入院
We should check with the St. Louis PD,
也许我们应该跟圣路易斯警方联♥系♥一下
where Lester Cullum boarded the bus.
那里是莱斯特·卡勒姆的上车地点
See if we can get any hits on him there.
看看我们能不能发现什么信息
If we've got a shooter still out there
如果那个枪手还逍遥法外
and the guy he's after is still alive,
而他追杀的人还活着
he's gonna try again.
他会再次动手的
What the hell did you do that for?
你刚才那是干嘛
Bring it right here, right here!
朝这里打啊 这里
Get out!
滚出去
Hey, knock it off.
嘿 住手
I said, "Knock it off"!
我说了 "住手"
Idiots.
蠢货
Sorry about that, buddy.
不好意思啊 兄弟
Got one on the house for you.
送你瓶酒吧
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Won't break me.
一瓶酒不至于让我破产
That's very kind.
非常感谢
Look, I'm in kind of a jam.
我遇到了点麻烦
I was wondering if you know of any place
想问你是否知道哪里
where they make some kind of papers.
能帮忙制♥作♥某种证件
I'm a little out of date. You know what I mean?
我有点跟不上时代 你明白我的意思吧
What kind of papers you looking for?
你想办什么证件呢
You know, something that will get me out of here.
能帮我离开这里的那种
Passport stuff. Yes.
护照 没错
This guy's good.
这家伙不错
He's just downtown.
他就在市中心
Yes, uh, are you sure he's the best?
好的 你确定他技术过硬吗
'Cause I can't afford to get caught again.
我可受不了再被抓了
Anybody in town like us needs a job like that,
咱们在城里混的 需要办什么证件
he's the one.
找他最放心
Good, good. Thank you.
好的 好的 谢谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Oh, better not leave this.
你最好别把这个丢下
How is it they allow a lausenschlange to serve food?
他们怎么能让蛇妖做服务生呢
What?
你说什么
Hundjager.
你是猎犬怪
What do you want?
你想干什么
A dead man.
送你去死
How'd you know he's telling the truth
你怎么知道他说的是实话呢
about who he is, what he's running from?
关于他的身份和逃跑原因
Any of it?
这么离奇的事 不可疑吗
He was a friend of Freddy's.
他是弗雷迪的朋友
Look don't get me wrong, I liked Freddy.
别误会 我挺喜欢弗雷迪的
But he was involved with some seriously shady people.
但他确实结交过一些狐朋狗友
Freddy made some mistakes.
弗雷迪做过错事
Just like we all do.
我们都做过错事
But I knew him too.
但我也了解他
Well enough to trust him?
了解得够深 足以信任他吗
I was...
我...
with him for a year and a half.
和他谈过一年半恋爱
We're talking more than just--
你们不仅仅是...
Yes. It was a long time ago.
对 很久以前的事了
Can I ask what happened?
我能问下为什么分手吗
He left.
他离开了我
I wasn't happy about it.
我当时很难过
But that is all in the past.
但事情都过去了
Look, if someone is really trying to kill this guy,
若真有人在追杀他
we should call Nick.
我们应该告诉尼克
I mean, I don't know what he'll say
把他介绍给一个格林
about being introduced to a Grimm,
不知他会有什么意见
But right now,
但目前
this guy doesn't have a lot to say about anything.
他也没法发表什么意见
Rosalee.
罗莎莉
I'm here. Rosalee.
我在呢 罗莎莉
The same casing as the bus station.
和在车站找到的弹壳一样
9x19-millimeter parabellum.
9乘19毫米鲁格手♥枪♥
Single bullet to the head. No muss, no fuss.
一枪爆头 毫不犹豫 毫不慌张
Killer came in here with a plan.
杀手是有备而来的
Which looks like "Get the money and get out."
听来像"抢了钱就走"的样子
He might have tried to fight back.
他可能试着反抗过
A passport here.
这里有本护照
"Ian Harmon."
伊恩·哈蒙
Kind of looks like the guy the bus driver I.D.'d.
样子和公车司机说得很像
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表