剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
It's 9:18.
现在是9点18分
May be 42 degrees.
气温可能在42度左右
And we're on the trail of a genuine hominid.
我们现在准备跟踪一个纯种野人
There have been reported sightings all over Bluff Creek Valley,
关于布拉夫溪谷的目击传闻比比皆是
so we decided to come and check it out for ourselves.
我们决定来亲自验证一番
Oh, look, look.
快看 快看
Okay, see this?
看见没
These broken branches?
折断的树枝
Common sign of bigfoot--
这是大脚怪...
or sasquatch as the native peoples would say--
或者原住民所说的北美野人
marking his territory.
用来标记自己领土的普遍手法
Okay.
好了
Dave, are you there, buddy?
戴夫 你在吗 伙计
Right here.
在这呢
I think we're close.
我觉得我们离他很近了
Are you ready to try the call?
要吼一声试试吗
I don't know, man. What if I screw it up?
不知道啊 万一搞砸了怎么办
Dave, you can do this.
戴夫 你行的
You've listened to bigfoot calls from all over the world.
全世界大脚怪的叫声你都听过了
Just let it loose.
尽情释放就行
All right. Okay, here it goes.
好吧 来了
Who's that?
谁
Come here.
过来
You gotta see this.
看看这个
Fresh kill. Can't really tell what it is.
刚死不久 但说不出是什么生物
But we're definitely onto something this time.
不过这次我们绝对算是有所发现
There.
那边传过来的
Go, go! Go, run!
快跑 快跑
Go! Go!
快跑 跑
Get out of there!
快给我滚
Ahh, damn it.
该死
Doc Silverton? This is Thom Carson.
西弗敦医生吗 我是托姆·卡森
I've got a horse that's been attacked.
我这有匹马被攻击了
Hey, doc.
医生
Thank you for getting here so quickly.
谢谢你能这么快赶过来
Well, of course. What happened?
应该的 具体什么情况
Heard something bothering the horses
我听到有东西惊到了马匹
and I came outside.
就出来看看
I was thinking I was gonna see a cat.
我还想着可能会是只猫什么的
What I saw was something much bigger.
却发现那东西块头要大不少
It just tore trapper up really good.
轻轻松松就能破坏掉捕兽器
Definitely bite marks. Really deep, too.
肯定是咬伤 而且还很深
Wide jaw, teeth spread apart.
宽颌 牙齿上下张开
We need to clean these wounds up,
得先把伤口清理一下
and I'll give him a shot of antibiotics.
我再给它打一针抗生素
I'll take some blood as well. Test the hematocrit.
取点血样带回去测试一下血细胞比容
You were right. Whatever it was, it was big.
你说得没错 不管是什么 块头都不会小
Yeah, I see where it went through the fence.
没错 我还知道他从哪儿冲破了围栏
Please show me.
带我去看看
Wow. Jeez.
天呐
Snapped the rails right in half.
正好把栏杆一折为二
What's that? That's weird.
那是什么 好奇怪
Look at that.
看呐
This isn't horse hair.
显然不是马鬃
Thom, look at that.
托姆 快看那个
Do you run outside barefoot?
你会赤脚出来吗
My feet are big, but they're not that big.
我的脚是挺大 不过也没大到这程度
Sure it was an animal you saw?
你确定看到的是某种动物吗
Oh, no, I took a shot.
那倒不确定 我还开了一枪
But I didn't think I hit anything.
不过应该没打中什么
Tracks lead off that way. We better check it out.
脚印是往那边去的 我们还是去看看吧
I don't see 'em anymore. It went in this direction.
没有脚印了 是往这个方向去的
There's a shoe right there.
那里有只鞋
What?
什么
It's a damn foot.
是只脚
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
我的天呐 天呐
Oh, my god.
天呐
What in the hell did this?
到底是什么东西干的
Hey, honey. Am I late?
亲爱的 是不是我工作得太晚了
Are you still with the horse?
你还在马场那边吗
What?
什么
No. Stay there. Don't touch anything.
别 待在那 不要动任何东西
I'm on my way.
我马上来
Hey, you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吧 挺好的
Good. Hey, Thom.
那就好 托姆
Nick.
尼克
These wounds look like they were made by an animal.
这些伤口看上去像是动物所为
Maybe a wolf? I don't know.
是狼吗 不知道
If these footprints are what Thom and Juliette
如果这脚印正是托姆和朱丽叶
followed from the horse attack,
要找的攻击马匹的生物留下的话
I'm thinking whatever did this was human.
我觉得这应该是人类所为
The answer's obvious.
答案很明显
These murders were committed by a barefoot man
这些谋杀都是一个没穿鞋的人类
carrying a wolf.
带着一头狼所为
What kind of man could do all this?
什么样的人能做出这种事
I think the Forest Service takes this one.
我觉得这得归林务局管
Let's get some dogs out here, see if they can track it.
带几条狗过来 看看能不能追踪到它
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Hey, guys?
伙计们
Maybe they got something
说不定他们手上
that will tell us what we're looking for.
有我们想要的证据
Let's hope so.
希望如此
I saw him.
我看见他了
He's here! Who?
他就在这 谁
Bigfoot.
大脚怪
It was bigfoot. He killed them.
是大脚怪杀了他们
he's still out there.
他还在那
He's still out there.
还在那
Don't let him get me.
别让他抓到我
Don't let him get me.
别让他抓到我
We I.D.'d the vics
我们查到了被害者的身份
as David Gimlin and Michael Patterson.
分别是大卫· 吉姆林和迈克尔· 帕特森
Both 25,nd both were self-described cryptozoologists.
均为25岁 都称自己是神秘动物学家
Which means? Bigfoot hunters.
意思是 大脚猎人
Witness said that they were attacked by bigfoot.
目击者称他们是被大脚怪袭击的
Wait.
等等
So bigfoot wears clothes?
大脚怪还穿衣服
Call off Forest Services. This one's ours.
让林务局撤出 这案子归我们管
Where's the witness?
目击者在哪
In the hospital... Sedated.
医院里 注射了镇静剂
Whatever it is she saw,
无论她看到的是什么
it scared her half out of her mind.
那东西都把她吓得神志不清了
We'll circle back there tomorrow morning,
明早我们会再去一趟
See if she's in any shape to talk about it.
看看她有没有好一点 能不能谈谈这件事
Good. And get tech to enhance the image.
好 再让技术人员把图像处理一下
Maybe we can get an I.D.
说不定我们就能匹配到他的身份
Can you imagine this thing hitting the internet?
你说把这放到网上会是个什么情况
This footage stays in house.
这段视频不能外流
If the press gets ahold of this, it's gonna be a circus.
如果被媒体拿到 事情就会变成一场闹剧
Are you okay?
你没事吧
What was it that killed those people?
到底是什么东西杀了那两个人
I don't know.
我也不知道
But we got an image from the camera.
不过我们在那段录像里看到了一个人影
It was wearing clothes.
还穿着衣服
If it's the same thing that attacked Thom's horse,
如果攻击托姆的马的也是那东西的话
It was not a man.
那它肯定不是人类
Larry?
拉瑞
Come on man...
过来 兄弟
lie down.
躺下
Oh, that does not look good.
情况看起来不妙
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表