剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
"I met a japanese doctor by the name of Hasegawa,
我认识了一位名叫长谷川的日本医生
"who I was surprised to discover shared my abilities.
我惊讶的发现他和我拥有相同能力
"He gave me the following scroll,
他给了我这个卷轴
"which described a recent encounter
里面描述了
"with a previously unknown creature.
他最近遇到的未知物种
I've had several passages roughly translated."
我已将其中几段大致翻译
Well, if you can't hold your liquor,
如果连酒瓶都拿不住
You shouldn't be drinking.
你就不应该喝酒
What do you want from me? What are you doing here?
你想干什么 你为什么来这里
I came here to ask you the same thing.
我是来问你相同问题的
Why are you and your buddies watching my house?
你和同伴为什么要监视我房♥子
I... just breathe.
我... 说啊
Come on, breathe!
快说
None of us have ever seen a Grimm before.
我们从没有见过真正的格林
Where'd you hear about me and where I live?
你怎么知道我身份和住址的
Hey, doofus! Where's the beer?
笨蛋 啤酒在哪儿
You.
是你
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
我的上帝啊
I have three kids.
我有三个孩子
You're the one who started all this.
你是始作俑者
No, no. Well, yes, sort of.
不 不 算是吧
But I-I didn't mean anything.
但我没有恶意
It's just that nobody believed me.
只是因为没人相信我
I didn't know how else to prove you were a--
我不知道还能怎么证明你是...
You have a very lovely wife. We're not married.
你的妻子很可爱 我们还没结婚
Even better! Please...
那更好了 求你了
You don't have to kill us.
你没必要杀了我们
I'm not gonna kill anyone.
我没准备杀任何人
Really? Good. That's good.
真的吗 很好 太好了
Unless they threaten me or my girlfriend.
除非他们威胁我或者我女朋友
No, no, no. We--we would never do that.
不 我们绝不会那样做
Never. Ever. How many Wesen have you told?
永远不会 你还告诉了多少怪物
Nobody!
没了
W-well, hardly anyone.
几乎没了
You know, maybe just a couple of neighbors.
可能还有几个邻居
All right, here's what you're gonna do.
好的 接下来你们必须这么做
You're gonna make sure that whoever you told
你们要确保那些知道我身份的人
and whoever they told never come to my house again.
永远别再靠近我的房♥子
Oh, fine. Sure. We can do that.
好的 当然 我们可以做到
Weuh, right? Of course!
我们...对吧 当然
You bet! Absolutely!
没问题 绝对没问题
Well, I hope so...
但愿如此
'cause I'd hate to have to come back here.
因为我可不想再回来一趟
Y-you won't have to do that.
你不用再回来了
Not that you're not always welcome.
不是不欢迎你
Anytime. Anytime! Good.
请随时来做客 很好
So we understand each other.
那我们达成共识了
Turn-down service.
就寝服务
Housekeeping.
打扫房♥间的
Same bite marks.
同样的咬痕
This is a...
这是...
piece of dress, maybe.
也许是从裙子上撕下来的
Let's get hotel surveillance,
我们去看看宾馆的监控录像
see who we got wearing a black dress.
看看谁穿着黑色的裙子
5'7'', 120 pounds.
高1米73 重108斤
Just like our suspect from the art gallery
很像画廊里那个嫌疑人
except for the blonde hair.
但她头发是金色
Little black dress.
小黑裙
Same as the fabric we found in his hand.
跟他手里的布料一样
Just got off the phone with the chiefs of police
我刚跟凤♥凰♥城和阿尔伯克基的
in Phoenix and Albuquerque.
警♥察♥局长通完电♥话♥
They've linked your fingerprint to two more murders
那个指纹和5年前发生在凤♥凰♥城的
in Phoenix five years ago.
另2桩谋杀案有联♥系♥
Victims were found desiccated within a three-day period.
受害者在三天内就呈干尸状
Bite marks on each victim.
每个受害者都有咬痕
Now, there were also three murders with a similar MO
在那之前五年 阿尔伯克基市
in Albuquerque five years before that.
也发生过三起相同手法的谋杀案
Were all thought to be some sort of ritualistic killing.
这些谋杀案都被认定为某种邪教仪式
No suspects were ever charged.
没有疑犯被起诉
Three murders every five years.
每五年三起谋杀
Only two victims in Portland so far.
目前波特兰只有两名受害者
Means the ritual isn't complete.
所以仪式还未结束
They're also gonna send over a list of items
他们还会传一份单子过来
that the killer took from each victim, mostly jewelry.
上面列了杀手从受害者身上拿走的东西
watches, rings.
主要是珠宝 手表 戒指
Look, we want to get ahead of this thing,
我们要在她下手之前抓住她
we need to figure out how she's picking her victims.
弄清楚她挑选受害人的依据
She will kill again.
她还会再杀人的
Can I, uh, give the pretty lady a hand?
这位美女 能给我个机会帮忙
Now, that is a really pathetic line.
你这搭讪的方法也太寒碜了吧
Does that ever work for you?
以前成功过吗
Never. But I keep trying.
没有 但我一直在尝试
Well, today might be your lucky day then.
那今天可能是你的幸运日了
I actually could use a hand.
我确实需要帮忙
You can start with that.
你可以先搞定那个
Ah, the heavy lifting first.
得先搬重物
Thanks, dad. Come on, mom.
谢谢爸爸 妈妈快来
We're late. We gotta hurry.
我们迟到了 得快点
Good luck.
祝你好运
Watch the offsides!
注意别越位呀
Oh, come on in.
进来吧
Caught me making some baddenwurst.
我正做巴登肠呢
I was feeling sort of homesick.
有点想家了
My mom used to make this stuff all the time.
我妈妈以前总是做这个
You want some?
要来点尝尝吗
Who's in it?
用谁的肉做的?
Okay, when my nana used to make it, she stuffed it with,
好吧 我祖母做这个的时候 材料是
you know, whatever, whoever was around.
逮到谁就是谁了
Yeah, I think I'll pass.
是嘛 那我还是不要了
No, but mine's vegetarian!
但我做的是素的
No, I'm good. Thank you.
我不想吃 多谢
So you wanted to talk about spider poison?
你想聊聊蜘蛛毒的事?
Actually, I want to talk to you about spider...Wesen?
事实上我想聊蜘蛛...妖[德语]
Is that right? Yeah.
是这么说吗 对
We don't really consider them part of the phylum.
我们并不他们看成同类
Personally, I'm not a spider fan per se.
我个人也不喜欢蜘蛛
I catch one,
如果我遇到一只蜘蛛
I wash it down the drain, watch it squirm.
会把它冲进下水道 看着它挣扎
But only if I catch them in the house.
但只有在家里才会这么做
If they're outside, then live and let live, you know?
如果是在外面 就各不干涉绕道走开
I found a book, there were some photos in it,
我找到本书 里面有些照片
but it was mostly written in japanese.
但都是用日文写的
Japanese? That's interesting.
日文 有意思了
Don't expect me to translate it though.
但别指望我能翻译
Ich sprechen some deutsch, but that's about it.
我会说点德语 仅此而已
There's a whole bunch of different kinds
蜘蛛有很多种
of spiders, you know?
你知道吗
Some molt, some eat their young,
有些会蜕皮 有些吃自己的孩子
which I consider the height of bad parenting,
在我看来它们绝对是最差父母
but as far as we're concerned, they're pretty harmless to us.
但他们对我们没什么危害性
Well, what about the kind
那...这种
that suck the insides out of their victims?
会把受害者内脏吸出来的蜘蛛呢
Oh, that kind of spider.
哦 那种蜘蛛啊
You know it? Yeah.
你了解? 是
I'd say that looks like a Spinnetod--a death spider.
看起来像个食人蛛 一种致命的蜘蛛
There's not many of them, thank god.
不过他们数量很少 感谢上帝
They're like the black widows of their world.
可以说她们是蜘蛛界的黑寡妇
I really don't know much about them except
我对她们了解不多
they kill after sex, which, to my way of thinking,
她们会在做♥爱♥后杀了对方
kind of ruins the evening.
在我看来这种事会毁掉一个美好夜晚
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表