剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
This is my house.
这是我的房♥子
You would do that? That's not the point.
你要赶我走吗 这不是重点
Nick wants to help,
尼克想帮我们
But he can't help us if we don't help him.
但如果我们不帮他 他就帮不了我们
Do you realize what this could mean for us?
你知道这对我们来说意味着什么吗
Having a Grimm on our side? It could change everything.
如果有个格林站在我们这边 一切都会改变
If I tell the police who killed Robert,
如果我告诉警♥察♥谁杀了罗伯特
it won't matter if the hasslichen can't find me.
就算巨怪族找不到我也没关系
They'll just kill one of you, or two of you, or three of you!
他们会找你们出气 挑一两个或全部灭口
Their point still gets made: Don't rock the boat.
他们依旧能达成目的 别没事找事了
Arnold's right.
阿诺德说得对
This is something that affects us all.
这件事关系到我们每个人
We need to take this to the lodge.
我们得集♥会♥谈谈
The lodge? No. No, then everyone will know.
集♥会♥ 别啊 会搞得人尽皆知的
Wait, Oblinger has a point.
等等 奥布林格说到点子上了
We'll do this the way we always do it,
我们就按老规矩办
Fair and democratic.
公平 民♥主♥
Everyone gets heard. Then we'll put it to a vote.
让每个人都知情 然后集体投票
We all have a stake in this. What do you say?
这样大家就都有份了 你觉得怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
I just want it to all go away.
我就希望这件事赶紧过了吧
Sometimes it doesn't go away unless you make it go away.
有时候事情不是想想就能成的 你得行动
This situation could turn into a big problem for all of us.
现在的事态可能会把我们都卷进大♥麻♥烦里
All right, all right. Let's not panic.
好了好了 大家别慌
You didn't have a Grimm in your office
你又没有过一个格林杵在你办公室
questioning you about a murder!
质问你谋杀案的经历
He saw me. He knows.
他看到了 他什么都知道了
Well, we could leave town, wait for all this to blow over.
那我们就离开一段时间 等风头过了再说
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
I might as well send them a signed confession.
还不如让我♥干♥脆投案自首呢
Well, I was actually just talking about me and Herman.
我刚才说的是我和赫尔曼
You know, you could call us when the coast is clear.
等风平浪静了你再告诉我们
Well, let me clear a little coast for you right now.
我现在就可以帮你们摆平
We're gonna kill him. It's the only way.
杀了他 这是唯一的办法
Kill a Grimm? Is that even possible?
杀掉一个格林 可能吗
The Grimm needs to be dealt with.
那个格林总归是要解决掉的
But how?
怎么解决
The same way Grimms have always been dealt with.
就用除掉格林的惯常方式解决他
Reapers.
格林猎人
Y-You're talking about going nuclear.
你是想用极端方式
I'm talking about protecting ourselves,
我是想自保
protecting what we've built.
保护我们辛辛苦苦建立起来的东西
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
A reaper? Where would we even find one?
格林猎人 我们上哪儿找个格林猎人来
My great-uncle Mamoose was one.
我叔祖父玛慕斯就是
They made him a reaper after he cut the head off
他在哥本哈根砍掉了一个格林的脑袋后
a Grimm in Copenhagen.
就被封为了格林猎人
Sal, are you sure this is the thing to do?
塞尔 你确定要这么做吗
Give me another choice.
还有别的选择吗
So what'd you think?
那么 你感觉如何
Well, Monroe is definitely one of the stranger people
怎么讲呢 门罗绝对是我遇到过的
I have ever met, but he did save my life,
最奇怪的人之一 不过他确实救过我一命
and I think I love him.
而且我觉得我很喜欢他
Yeah, well, should I be jealous?
好吧 我应该嫉妒一下吗
Maybe.
也许
Burkhardt.
伯克哈特
Hey, Nick, uh, sorry to call so late,
嘿尼克 呃 抱歉这么晚打扰你
and I hope I'm not interrupting anything
我希望没有打扰到你
with you and your lady friend, juliette,
和你的女性朋友 朱丽叶
whom I adore, by the way.
顺便带一句 我很欣赏她
Bud, what is it?
巴德 什么事
Can you be at the old power plant at the Bull Run Dam
你能在明天晚上九点
tomorrow night, 9:00?
到牛坝市的老电厂去一趟吗
We're calling an emergency lodge meeting
我们准备召开一次紧急会议
And Arnold will be there.
阿诺德也会去
And so will I. Bud, thank you so much.
我一定到 巴德 太谢谢你了
You're welcome, Nick-- uh, Mr.--
千万别客气 尼克
Uh, Det-- Detective Burkhardt.
那个 伯克哈特警探
"Nick" is fine.
叫尼克就行
It's me! Don't shoot!
是我 别开枪
Don't don't shoot! I'm sorry.
别 别开枪 抱歉
No, no, you gotta be ready.
没关系 你得时刻准备着
You just never know, I know.
不知何时会有人偷袭你 我懂的
You face death every day, I don't.
你每天都面对死亡 而我不是
So where's this meeting? It's in the lodge.
大会在哪举♥行♥ 在集♥会♥堂
We gotta take the stairs.
要走楼梯
Look, I'm gonna take you in, make an introduction,
我会带你进去 将你介绍给他们
and then you'll, you know, make it clear
然后 你就要说清楚
that there's a threat to our society
我们这个族群正遭受威胁
and that the only way to deal with it
唯一的解决办法就是
is take responsibility for our own--
为我们自己负责...
Well, I don't want to tell you what to say,
我不想嘱咐你该说什么
even though I guess I already have.
不过我好像已经嘱咐完了
You called for us and we are here.
你叫我们来 而我们现在到了
Already?
已经到了
We need to meet.
我们得见个面
Don't keep us waiting.
别让我们久等
Yeah, just tell me where.
好的 告诉我地点
Eisbiber and Hasslichen
几个世纪以来
have lived by certain customs for centuries!
水獭怪和巨怪族都遵循一定规矩生活
I can't say that I like it, nor can I say that it's fair,
我不能说喜欢这规矩 也不敢说它就很公平
but what I can say is that as long as each of us
但我敢说 只要我们每个人
lives by those customs, no one gets hurt.
都按那些规矩生活 大家都会相安无事
Quiet!
安静
With all due respect,
恕我直言
we're getting hurt all the time.
我们总是受到伤害
We're living in constant fear, and that's no way to live!
我们一直生活在恐惧之中 这日子没法过了
We've got to stand up to these monsters!
我们得奋起反抗这些怪物
Order! Order!
肃静 肃静
The assembly has been advised of tonight's question.
议会已经得知今晚的议题了
Will Eisenbud Wurstner please come forward
有请艾森巴德· 威斯纳上前来
and introduce our guest?
介绍我们的贵宾
Mr. Speaker, thank you for allowing me
议长先生 谢谢您答应我
to request this meeting.
召开此次会议
If it pleases the lodge, I would like to introduce
若大家不介意 我来介绍
Detective Nicholas Burkhardt of the Portland Police Department,
波特兰警局的尼古拉斯 伯克哈德警探
and I'm proud to say, my friend.
而且我要自豪地说 他是我朋友
One of you has witnessed a murder.
你们其中一位目睹了一起凶杀案
And without that testimony,
没有那个人的证词
that murderer might very well walk free.
凶手很有可能会逃脱
Look, I understand your fear, I really do,
我明白你们心存恐惧 真的
but I want you to know that things can change.
但我希望你们知道 事情是会变的
I'm a Grimm, and I'm also a cop,
我是个格林 也是个警♥察♥
and I can help you, but only if you help yourselves first.
我能帮助你们 但你们得先帮助自己
So please let Arnold Rosarot know that if he comes forward,
请告诉阿诺德·罗萨洛特 如果他出面指证
then together we can put an end to this Hasslich threat.
那我们就能一起了结这个巨怪的威胁了
When someone defies the Hasslichen,
有人反抗巨怪族的时候
they send us a message.
他们会传递消息给我们
I don't want my husband or my children
我可不希望我丈夫孩子
to end up being that message.
变成那个"消息"
I say we send a message back to the Hasslichen.
我觉得我们该回复一条消息给巨怪族
"We've got a Grimm.
"我们有个格林了
You mess with us, you lose your head!"
敢惹我们 你们就死定了"
Call to order!
肃静
Order!
肃静
We will put the question to a vote.
投票决定吧
All those in favor of the witness coming forward?
赞成目击者出面指证的请举手
Those opposed?
反对的呢
I move to request that the Grimm
我希望格林
does not cut off our heads
不要因为我们反对他的议题
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表