剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Come on!
快跑
Come on, Steven, do not give up.
加把劲 史蒂文 别放弃
Come on, Steven, you've got to run.
加油 史蒂文 快跑
I can't. You have to!
我跑不动了 不跑不行
Leave me.
别管我了
Just go.
你自己跑吧
Steven!
史蒂文
Sure you don't want a Latte? Yeah, black's good.
真的不来杯拿铁吗 清咖就行
All right.
好吧
If you say so.
你说了算
You look sort of uncomfortable.
我看你心事重重的
This isn't something you actually want to talk about, is it?
有难言之隐 对吧
My aunt, before she died,
我姑妈去世前
told me I should break up with Juliette.
让我把实情告诉朱丽叶
Shouldn't we be talking about this
像这种话题不是应该
over a couple of beers at midnight?
就着小酒 围炉夜话吗
I want to tell her. Tell her what?
我想告诉她 告诉她什么
What I can--you know,
就是那个
how I can see Blutbads and Siegbarsts and Hexenbiests--
我能看到狼人 食人魔和巫女
Okay, okay, okay. I see where you're going with this.
好了 我知道你想说什么了
Now I definitely could use that beer.
我现在真得喝两口了
Look, it's gotten too dangerous for Juliette.
现在的情况对朱丽叶太危险了
She has no idea what I'm dealing with.
她根本不清楚我对付的是何方妖孽
And that other night, when I got attacked in my house...
有天晚上 我在家被袭击的时候
She could've been killed.
她当时很有可能丧命
Have you not considered how you're gonna do this?
你难道没想过要怎么向她开口吗
Well, I was hoping you could give me some advice.
我想让你给我点建议
I mean, haven't you ever had to
你难道没碰到过要向别人
explain who you are to anyone?
坦白自己身份的情况吗
You mean, like, a normal person?
你是说向正常人吗
No. There's no good outcome to that.
没有 坦白之后没什么好下场
Either they believe you and think they're crazy,
他们要么是相信你 以为自己疯了
or, far more likely, they don't believe you
更有可能的是 他们不相信你
and they think you're crazy.
反而以为你疯了
Either way, it puts a strain on a relationship.
无论如何 你们的关系都会变僵
Well, I have to tell her something.
我起码要跟她说点什么
You know, I can't jeopardize her like this.
我不能继续陷她于水火了
Maybe that's why your aunt told you what you have to do.
所以你姑妈才让你亲口告诉她
Look, isn't there a way that you could...
你就不能想办法...
You know, blutbad for her? Okay, just hold it.
为她现个原形吗 行了 打住
Given the right circumstances, you know,
在适当的情况下
like a in the heat of the moment kind of thing,
比如说在盛怒之下
we can be seen if we want to be seen.
如果愿意 我们可以被别人看到原形
Which, by the way,
这一点
accounts for a great many of your legends.
还要多亏了你们的传奇故事
We would've gotten away with a lot more bad behavior
如果不是因为你们格林
if it wasn't for guys like you Grimms,
能看见我们的原形
who can see us when we don't want to be seen.
我们就能逃脱不少罪名
Okay, so I could bring her over here, and you could,
好吧 我可以把她带过来 然后你就...
you know, just a little bit? No, no, no, no, no, no.
现形一小下下嘛 一万个不行
The vast majority of humans
大部分人类
just can't process that kind of information.
消化不了这种信息
They can believe in all kinds of stuff, you know?
他们随便什么都信
Gods, for example.
比如说上帝
Angels and demons and dinosaurs
天使与魔鬼 恐龙
and the big bang theory and e=mc2, man,
大爆♥炸♥理论 相对论什么的
but that's only because it's not right in front of them.
但那是因为他们从未亲眼见过那些现象
They're not looking directly into the boiling core
他们并没有机会直视原始宇宙
of the raw universe.
沸腾的核心
So, you know, confronted with that kind of reality,
所以要是让他们直面那种惊人的现实
a lot of brains just turn to mush.
很多人会被吓傻
So what am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办
Like I'm one to give advice? Come on.
我能给你什么好建议啊 得了吧
Even a normal relationship baffles me.
我连正常的人际关系都弄不明白
Yeah?
喂
White male, late teens.
白种男性 20岁左右
Looks like something pecked out his eyes.
看样子有东西把他的眼球叼走了
Any I.D.?
有身份证明吗
Nothing on him except for this.
浑身上下只发现这个
It was in his pocket. Puka shell necklace.
装在他口袋里 普卡珠贝项链
I haven't seen one of those since I was in Waikiki
我上次还是第一次度蜜月的时候
on my first honeymoon.
在怀基基海滩上见过这种东西
This kid looks like he went about 50 rounds with Mike Tyson.
这孩子看着像是跟拳王泰森打了50回合
Yeah, the fall from the rocks didn't do him any favors.
是啊 虽说没摔在石头上 但也伤得不轻
And the bruising looks postmortem.
瘀伤像是死后造成的
Yeah, he probably died before he fell.
对 他可能在坠落前就丧命了
White fluid in his nostrils and around the edge
他鼻孔和嘴巴周围的白色液体
of his mouth would suggest drowning.
显示他是溺死的
Looks pretty pale, even for death.
他肤色惨白 比正常尸体还白
Yeah, could be the cold water.
对 可能是被冷水冻的
Yeah, or this.
或是因为这个
Well, anybody believe in vampires?
你们有谁相信吸血鬼的存在吗
Ha-ha.
真好笑
I can't tell you exactly
我没法准确测出
what his hemoglobin or hematocrit count was before he died,
他死前的红细胞计数或红细胞压积
but by my estimate, this kid was cruising on
但据我估测 这孩子在漂流过程中
about a fourth of a tank of blood.
体内血量仅剩约四分之一
So how many pints down is that?
那是损失了几品脱
Almost seven-plus.
将近七品脱以上
Well, could he have been a hemophiliac?
他是否可能患有血友病
I tested for that. Nope.
没有 我检测过了
And no drugs in his system either.
在他体内也没检测出药物
What about the wounds on his neck?
那他脖子上的伤是怎么回事
Well, could be vampires,
可能是吸血鬼所致
or someone who wants to be a vampire,
或是想当吸血鬼的人
or somebody who wants to get a lot of blood fast.
或是想迅速获取血液的人
These are about the size of an I.V. needle.
这跟静脉注射针头的尺寸差不多
My hope? It's an I.V.
我倒希望是静脉注射
Okay, so how does a kid get stuck
这孩子怎么可能脖子上
in the neck with an I.V. needle,
插着静脉注射针头
and end up in a river going over a waterfall?
结果却掉进河里 摔下瀑布呢
I saw a lot of this sort of stuff in the late '80s,
我在80年代末经常见到这种案例
When the satanic cults were all the rage.
那时候魔教猖獗
But not lately.
但最近很少见
Maybe they're making a comeback.
可能他们想东山再起
So what killed him? Oh, he drowned.
他的死因是什么 他是溺死的
But my guess is he drowned because he was incredibly weak
但我猜他之所以溺死 是因为失血过多
from loss of blood.
过于虚弱
So was it an accident or a homicide?
那这是意外还是凶杀
Nobody puts I.V. needles in their neck by accident.
注射针头哪有意外跑到脖子上的
We got a hit on the prints.
根据指纹查到死者了
His name was Steven Bamford...18.
他名叫史蒂文·班福德 18岁
And he had a record already.
年纪轻轻就有前科了
Shoplifting, drug possession, B&E.
商店行窃 藏♥毒♥ 非法入侵
Last known address, Portland P.O. Box.
最后已知地址 波特兰邮政信箱
Zip is downtown. Check this out.
邮编在市区 看看地图
We found the body here at the base of the falls.
我们是在瀑布底部发现的尸体
The river above covers miles of territory with limited land access.
而上游河段覆盖了几英里的限制区
There's no way to tell where he went into that river.
根本没法判定他是从哪下的河
Okay, we start at the P.O. Box,
先从邮政信箱查起
see if anybody knows him there.
看那里有没有人认识他
Yeah. Print a few pictures to take with us.
好 打印几张照片带上
He rented the box for about six months.
他大约六个月前租下了这个信箱
How often did he pick up his mail?
他多久取一次信
Every couple of weeks,
两三周一次
but I haven't seen him in at least a month.
但我至少一个月没见过他了
He ever come in with anybody?
他有带同伴过来吗
Never paid attention.
从没注意过
A lot of these street kids rent boxes from us,
很多街头混混都在我们这里租信箱
but as long as they pay their bills,
但只要他们按时付租金
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表