剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
and then go around the park to Hildebrand.
然后绕过公园去希迪兰
The old man's house is on the other side of the park. Right?
她爷爷家在公园的对面 对吧
Right. 4753 Hildebrand road. Directly across from here.
对 希迪兰路4753号♥ 在正对面
When I was a kid,
我小时候
I wouldn't have gone all the way around the park.
肯定不会绕着公园走
Well, the mother was very specific about the route.
她妈妈确信她是这么走的
Yeah, right. Kids always do
是啊 小孩总是
What their moms tell them to do. I know I did.
很听妈妈的话 反正我很听话
Come on, Nick.
走吧 尼克
I'll take this trail.
我走这边
You need to be careful.
你得小心点
You're vulnerable now.
他们低调只是暂时的
This isn't a fairy tale.
这不是童话
Nick, I got something here.
尼克 这有线索
Robin Howell.
罗宾·豪威尔
She must have been grabbed somewhere in this area.
她肯定被抓了 就在这附近
Careful where you step.
小心脚下
We got a crime scene in Berkeley Park.
我们在伯克利公园发现犯罪现场
Yeah, off Hildebrand.
对 在希迪兰
Hank, we got boot prints here, same kind.
这有脚印 和上次的一样
He took her this way.
他从这边走了
Hank, I got him!
汉克 我找到他了
Where is she? Where is she?
她在哪 她在哪
Look, I know she's in here somewhere.
听着 我知道她肯定藏在这里
You got another place to look, we'll look,
你们要是还能找到地方 我们就搜
but we've torn this place apart.
我们都把这里翻的底朝天了
What are we doing here?
我们还留在这干嘛
If she's not in there, he's got her someplace else.
要是她没在这肯定是被他带走了
What do you see in this guy we don't?
你在他身上发现了什么别的吗
He's got no priors. He's clean.
他没有前科 他是清白的
But he fits the profile-- he's a loner,
但是他符合描述 他独居
he's never been married, he lives across the street from a park.
没结过婚 住在公园对面
That's not going to get him into a court,
这不足以把他告上法庭
unless he sues our ass.
相反 他还可以告我们
You shouldn't have come back.
你不该回来的
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了
Lighten up. I'm just making a point.
别紧张 我就是表达一下个人看法
Come on.
来吧
Let's grab a brew.
进来喝一杯
And, by the way, you're paying for that window.
还有 这扇窗户你得赔我
You know, I never seen one of you before.
我从来没见过你们这类人
I heard about you guys all my life.
我这辈子听说过不少关于你们的传言
Never thought I'd see one up close.
从没想过会和你们近距离接触
A Grimm.
格林家的
What do you know?
你都知道些什么
You know about me?
你知道我的事?
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
My folks used to tell me stories about you guys.
我的同伴过去经常给我讲你们的故事
Scared the hell out of me when I was a kid.
把我吓傻了 我那时还是个孩子呢
How long you been at this? You seem kind of new.
你这行干多久了 怎么看起来像个菜鸟啊
Who are you?
你是谁
Wow, you are new at this.
你果然是个菜鸟
What, someone in your family just die?
怎么 最近家里死人了吗
My aunt's in a coma.
我姑姑昏迷不醒
Ahh, that explains it.
这就说得通了
What's her name?
她叫什么
Marie Kesler.
玛丽·凯斯勒
Oh, yeah.
是嘛
I heard of her.
我听说过她
Look, I don't want any more trouble, okay?
听着 别再给我惹麻烦了 好吗
I'm not that kind of Blutbad.
我跟其他狼人不一样
I don't kill anymore. I haven't in years.
我已经好多年没杀人了
Wait. What did you say you were?
等等 你说你是什么来着
Blutbad.
狼人
Vulgarized by your ancestors as the big, bad wolf.
用你们祖先的话讲就是"大灰狼"
What, did you just get the books tonight?
难道你今晚才拿到书吗
You know about the books?
你知道那本书?
Of course I know about the books.
我当然知道
We all know about the books.
我们都知道
You people started profiling us over 200 years ago.
你们从二百年前就开始研究我们了
But, as you can see, I'm not that big,
但如你所见 我块头没那么大
And I am done with the bad thing.
而且我也不干坏事了
Well, how do you How do I stay good?
你怎么 我怎么不干坏事
Through a strict regimen
我改过自新了
of diet, drugs, and pilates.
改善饮食 吃药 再做做普拉提
I'm a reformed Blutbad.
我是个洗心革面的狼人
A wieder Blutbad.
另类的狼人
It's a different church altogether.
我们都不去同一个教堂做祷告
You guys go to church?
你们还去教堂
Sure.
当然
Don't you?
你不去吗
Then what she said is really happening to me.
她说的事真的在我身上发生了
I have to stop it. How do I stop it?
我不能这样下去 怎么才能让它停下
Stop it? You can't stop it.
停下 你没办法让它停下
It's who you are.
你天生如此
So if you just got into this,
如果你是刚刚接触这种能力
you must be seeing some pretty strange things.
你肯定看到了一些奇怪的东西
Yeah. I am.
没错 确实如此
I guess that's why you're here.
我猜这正是你来的原因
No, I'm here because of the little girl.
不 我来这是为了那个小女孩
Still haven't found her yet? No. We haven't.
你们还没找到她吗 没有
Ah, look at this.
真见鬼
You know where she is.
你知道她在哪
Of course I don't know where she is.
我当然不知道她在哪
Did I not just tell you about my strict regimen?
我不是跟你说我改过自新了吗
So how many of you Blutbads are there?
那一共有多少只狼人
First off, the plural is Blutbaden.
首先声明 是"多少个狼人" 不是只
And I don't know.
其次我也不知道
We don't socialize much.
我们不常联♥系♥
Bad things happen when we get into a pack.
我们聚在一起时会有悲剧发生
Especially when we see red.
尤其当我们看到红色的时候
So all those things I've been seeing--
那我看到的那些东西
We're not things.
我们不是"东西"
Look, I'm a clockmaker, for God's sake.
喂 我可是个钟表匠
I don't go around abducting little girls.
才不会到处诱拐小女孩
Okay, then tonight in the backyard,
那今晚 在你家后院
you were marking your territory.
你在划分你的领地
I wasn't pissing on my fence for kicks.
我在栅栏上嘘嘘可不是闹着玩的
Then there are more of you around here.
这么说附近的确有你的同类
Look, you may not know where she is,
听着 你或许不知道她在哪
but you've got a pretty good idea who's got her.
但是你绝对知道是谁抓了她
I don't bother the other Blutbaden,
我不会找其他的狼人的麻烦
they don't bother me.
他们也不来烦我
Guess what, pal? I'm not a Blutbaden.
听着 我可不是狼人
I'm a cop.
我是警♥察♥
And if you know who's got her,
如果你知道是谁抓了她
you had better tell me right now.
最好马上告诉我
Please don't threaten me.
请别威胁我
I want to know who's got her.
我想知道是谁抓了她
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
Do you like it?
喜欢这吗
It's all yours.
全是你的了
I just want to go home.
我想回家
You are home.
这就是你的家
What do you say we hang this up?
让我把你的衣服挂起来好吗
Do you want a chicken pot pie?
想吃鸡肉馅饼吗
I really think I should drive.
我觉得应该由我来开
No, I'm good.
没事 我能行
If this is the same Blutbad that killed that woman in the woods-
如果这个狼人已经杀了那个女孩
Well, assuming he fed yesterday,
如果他昨天已经狩猎成功
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表