剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
He's not taking the car?
他怎么不开车
Well, he's got to take the damn car.
他得开车才行
I just got under the car and got a grease spot for nothing?
亏我刚还钻到车底下蹭了一身油
All right, I'm going to follow him on foot.
算了 我去跟着他
You stay here, take a look around the house.
你待在这 检查下房♥子周围的情况
See if you can find that broken window.
看看能不能找到破碎的窗户
That'll give us our warrant which will give us our dna.
这样我们就能拿到搜查证 检查他的DNA
Hello? Hey, it's Nick.
你好 我是尼克
How did you get my new cell phone?
你是怎么搞到我新号♥码的
Are you kidding me? I'm a cop.
你开什么玩笑 我可是警♥察♥
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I can pay you. Seriously?
我可以付你钱 真的吗
What do I got to do?
要我做什么
All you have to do is go to a bar...
你只要去个酒吧
That I can do.
成交
and watch a guy... tell me what he does.
帮我盯一个人 告诉我他在做什么
Okay, who's buying the drinks?
好吧 酒水钱怎么办
Me.
我出
All right. Where do I have to be?
好的 哪个酒吧
Blue moon bar. You know it?
蓝月亮酒吧 你知道在哪吗
Do I know it? Dude, I'm there.
切 哥这就去
Shut the door.
把门关上
You should rethink this.
你应该想好了再说
Je sais qui tu est, ferme la porte.
我知道你是谁 关门
First mistake was coming to my city.
首先 你不该到我的城市来
Second mistake was not knowing who you have to kneel before.
其次 你见到我竟不知下跪
Your fellow reaper brought this death upon himself.
你同伙的死是他自找的
He followed the Grimm here. That gives him the right.
他追踪格林到这来 就有权杀了他
He came without my permission.
但他没经过我的允许
I claim my revenge for his death.
我发誓要为他报仇
funny...I deny it.
有意思 我不同意
Are you protecting a Grimm?
你在保护格林家的人吗
Okay... who am I supposed to be?
来了 我要假装成什么谁
Just yourself.
不用假扮
That's a little disappointing.
你真扫兴
Okay, there's a ziegevolk in the bar.
听着 酒吧里有个山羊怪
He's average height, kind of on the skinny side--
中等身材 有点瘦
I know a ziegevolk when I smell one, okay?
我能嗅出山羊怪的好吗
All right, call me when you get inside.
行 进去之后给我打电♥话♥
I want to know what he does, who he talks to.
我要知道他做了什么 跟谁说话
How come you're not doing this?
你自己怎么不去
He's seen me. He knows I'm a cop.
他见过我 知道我是警♥察♥
Plus, I want you to do it
另外 我让你来
because you know about ziegevolk.
是因为你比较了解山羊怪
Oh, Grimm work.
替格林斩妖除魔是吧
Oh, one more thing...
还有件事
I saw him eating a toad?
我看到他吃了只蛤♥蟆♥
Dude, he's a toad-eater?
他吃蛤♥蟆♥?
That means he's not just a breeder.
那说明他不仅是个种马
He's a herder, okay?
他还养小动物
That's actually very rare for a ziegevolk.
这在山羊怪中很少见啊
Well, rare or not, this guy is a serial rapist.
不管少不少见 这家伙是个连环强♥奸♥犯
Now you've got to get inside.
你得赶快进去
I need to know what he's doing.
我需要知道他在做什么
Okay...
好吧
Seriously? Come on.
不是吧 再给点
That's like a beer and half an onion ring.
这点钱只够买♥♥一杯啤酒和半个洋葱圈
Half an onion ring.
再给你买♥♥半个
Got him. Well, what's he doing?
发现目标 他在做什么
Trolling.
钓马子呗
Talking to a very attractive woman.
他在和一位很漂亮的女人聊天
He's got game tonight.
他今天有的玩儿了
That must have been one potent toad he ate.
肯定是他吃的那只蛤♥蟆♥
I can smell him from here.
我在这儿就能闻到他的味道
Well, can you get closer to him?
你能靠近点吗
I need to hear what he's saying.
我得听听他说了些什么
Check this out.
小菜一碟
I am moving in on the bar--
我正在向吧台移♥动♥
Excuse me, pal.
不好意思 借过
There's an opening directly to her left.
她左边有个空位
I'm about 20 feet from the bar right now.
我现在距离吧台大约20英尺
I can be at the opening in about--
到她左边大概需要...
Okay, I don't need to know everything you're doing.
我不需要知道你的一举一动 谢谢
Well, excuse me for being thorough.
拜托 说的详细也有错?
Sorry, I'm not talking to you.
抱歉 我不是在跟你说话
yeah?
怎么
Hey, Nick, I think I found the window that was broken.
尼克 我好像找到被打碎的窗户了
I found a sliver of glass outside.
我在屋外发现了玻璃渣
And the putty around the window was new.
窗子周围的油灰也是新的
You're inside the house?
你在房♥子里?
We got probable cause here.
我们有合理的根据啊
I'm going to see if I can get a sample of that guy's DNA.
我去看看能不能找到他的DNA样本
You still got him?
你还跟着他吗
Yeah, he's at the Blue Moon Bar.
对 他在蓝月亮酒吧
You can see him? yeah...
你能看见他 嗯
Don't let him make you.
别被他发现了
No, I'm being careful.
不会 我很小心的
Call me if he starts back here.
他准备回家时给我打电♥话♥
Human beings are malleable.
人类是具有可塑性的
I just-- I think everyone needs, uh...
我我认为每个人都需要
Emotional and physical rebirth.
情感和身体上的重生
I totally agree.
我完全同意
Right? Yeah.
是吧 没错
But you've got to have some place to do it.
但得有合适的地方才行
Barkeep, Double Dead Guy please.
来杯"不省人事"
a sanctuary.
一个圣殿
Place where the world can't intrude.
一个不被外界打扰的地方
A retreat for people just like you.
一个为你这种人准备的心灵港湾
That sounds like exactly what I need.
听起来正是我需要的
yeah? yeah.
是吗 没错
Oh, what a great name, Bramble House?
好名字 荆棘屋
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you know that bramble bushes,
你知道荆棘丛吗
They extend these long arching canes
它们伸出长长的枝蔓
That at first don't flower...
起初并不开花
But then with a loving touch produce a succulent fruit,
但等它们长出多浆的果实
that is just bursting with flavor.
芬芳花朵一下就开出来了
Double Dead.
"不省人事"
Wow.
哇
Any time you want to come by,
想来的时候打个电♥话♥
just call the number or stop on by.
或者直接来也行
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
What are you doing?
你怎么出来了
No way.
我不行了
Dude, I can't be around that guy.
兄弟 我不能在那家伙旁边待着
He's way too potent.
他力量太强大了
I almost bought him a drink.
我差点请他喝了杯酒
No, I need you to go back inside.
不行 我需要你回去
I need to know what he's going to do.
我得知道他要干嘛
He's hitting on a girl.
他在跟女人调情啊
She's buying the full toad, you know...
她被迷得神魂颠倒
He gave her his card. What more do you need to know?
他给了她一张名片 你还想知道什么
Wh-what--now you're mad?
怎么 你疯了吗
He's coming out.
他出来了
You want me to track him?
你想让我跟踪他?
No, you're done.
不 你的工作完成了
You did good. Thank you.
做得很好 谢谢
You can go home now.
你现在可以回家了
I don't want to go home now.
我可不想现在就回家
You know, if you like gardens, I happen to--
如果你喜欢花♥园♥ 我正好...
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表