剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm.
《格林》前情提要
Aunt Marie.
玛丽姑妈
The misfortune of our family is already passing to you.
家族的厄运已经传到了你的身上
We have the ability to see what no one else can.
我们有能力看到别人看不见的东西
You are one of the last Grimms.
你是格林家族仅存的血脉之一
What did you say you were?
你说你是什么来着
Blutbad.
狼人
Vulgarized by your ancestors as the big, bad wolf.
用你们祖先的话讲就是"大灰狼"
You.
是你
When they lose control, they can't hide,
他们一旦失控 就会露出原形
And we see them for what they really are.
我们就能看到他们的真实模样
Is she dead? No, he was there.
她死了吗 没有 他在她身边
We'll just have to try again.
只能下次再动手了
Nirvana.
宛如天堂啊
Why weren't we born rich?
为何我们不是天生富贵呢
'cause our parents didn't have money.
因为咱们父母没钱
Shall we go on our yacht, darling?
我们上游艇吧 亲爱的
Which one?
去哪艘呢
Slow down!
慢点
Oh, you wish!
想得美
Gilda?
吉尔达
Where do you think...
你这是...
you're going?
去哪了
Catch me if you can.
过来抓我呀
Oh, I can.
你等着
Gilda, come on.
吉尔达 快来
What was that? What?
什么声音 怎么了
I think I heard a car.
我好像听到有车的声音
No, you didn't.
哪有
Rocky, stop. Go look out the window.
洛奇 住手 朝窗外看看
Now? Yeah, go.
现在吗 对 快去
Somebody's here, you're right. Come on, let's go.
没错 有人来了 咱们赶紧走
No, no, not the door. The window.
不 别走门 从窗户出去
Come on.
快点
You got it? Yeah.
你能行吗 没问题
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
Come on. Let's go. Hurry up.
快下来 抓紧时间
Rocky, what are you doing?
洛奇 你在干嘛
Come on!
快
Are you still dizzy?
你头还晕吗
I'm all right.
我没事了
Well, your liver enzymes are elevated,
你的肝酶指数有所升高
and we found traces of a neurotoxin in your blood:
我们还在你的血液中发现了一种神经毒素
Phtx3, which is usually associated with a spider bite.
PHTX3 通常与蜘蛛叮咬有关
Lucky you didn't get more of it,
幸好剂量比较小
or it would've paralyzed your lungs.
否则会造成肺部麻痹
Well, if you feel lightheaded or feverish, come on back.
如果感到头晕或发热 再回来治疗
All right.
好的
They find anything wrong with you?
查出问题了吗
Just a few toxins in the blood.
只是血液里有微量毒素
Just a few toxins? Like the kind that can kill you?
微量毒素 会致命的毒素吗
Well, apparently not.
显然没那么厉害
You gonna be okay?
你没事了吗
How do I look?
你看呢
Like a cop who's been working all night.
看上去像个通宵工作的警♥察♥
Aw, that's funny, Hank. That's how you look.
真搞笑 汉克 你在说自己吧
Well, then you look good.
好吧 你气色还不错
Marie.
玛丽
She's not stable.
她的情况还不稳定
We can't allow anyone in the I.C.U. Yet.
重症监护室不允许探视
Well, when can I talk to her?
我什么时候能见她
After we're done running the tests.
等我们做完测试之后
We can't risk letting her slip back into a coma.
我们不能冒险让她再度陷入昏迷
I'll call you the minute we know something.
一有情况我就给你打电♥话♥
I.D. anyone who wants access to the room.
记下所有想进那间病房♥的人
How is she?
她怎么样了
Well, she came out of the coma,
她醒过来了
but they're still running tests.
但还在接受测试
So when did the attack happen?
袭击是什么时候发生的
About ten minutes after I got here.
我到医院十分钟之后
She came up behind me.
她从我身后出现
She had a syringe in her hand.
手里拿了一个注射器
How do you know she wasn't a nurse?
你怎么知道她不是护士
Well, she stuck a needle into me, and she ran away.
她给我打了一针 然后就逃走了
Well, you think you can identify her?
你能认出她吗
Yeah, she should be on the security tapes.
监控录像里应该有她的图像
I grabbed them when I got here.
我到医院之后取走了
They're on their way to the precinct.
正在送往分局的路上
Let's take a look at those tapes.
咱们去看看录像
If we got another killer on our hands,
如果这也是蓄意杀人
we better get on this.
最好开始着手办案
When's the last time you saw your aunt before this?
你上次见你姑妈是什么时候
Not for a couple years.
好几年前了
I don't know what she's been up to.
我一直没她的消息
That's her.
就是她
Was she alone?
只有她一人吗
She's the only one I saw.
我没看到别人
It'll be difficult to make an I.D. from the back.
从背影很难查出她的身份
Is this all you got? Yeah.
只有这盘录像? 对
Let me know if you get something we can work with.
找到有用的信息及时通知我
Dude, what'd your aunt do to piss off so many people?
哥们 你姑妈怎么惹上这么多仇家
She work for the government or something?
她是公务员吗
I had a D.U.I. out on Highway 2 about an hour ago.
一小时前在二号♥高速抓到有人醉驾
Driver's got some crazy story about her boyfriend being attacked.
那司机说她男朋友遇袭 简直难以置信
Name's Gilda Darner.
她叫吉尔达·达纳
What do you think?
你觉得她是个什么样的人
Ah, grown up way too fast. Single parent, if she has any.
早熟 单亲 或者无父无母
Takes way too many chances,
冒了不少险
and looks for excitement in all the wrong places.
到各种不该去的地方寻找刺♥激♥
Sounds like me.
感觉像在说我
Yeah. Look how you turned out.
是啊 可你现在当了警♥察♥
Gilda Darner?
吉尔达·达纳
This is the house. This is where it happened.
就是这家 这就是事发地点
Somebody got here before us.
有人比我们先到一步
Stay in the car.
待在车里
What are you doing here? I haven't even called it in yet.
你们怎么来了 我还没上报呢
Well, what do you got? Breaking and entering.
你这是什么情况 有人私闯民宅
Mr. and Mrs. Rabe got back from Seattle a couple hours ago,
拉贝夫妇几小时前从西雅图回来
found their house broken into.
发现有人闯入过他们的房♥子
Somebody raided the fridge, hit the liquor cabinet,
冰箱被掏空了 酒架也被打翻了
tried on some clothes, and test-drove a couple of beds.
试了一些衣服还滚了几个床单
Any sign of violence?
有暴♥力♥迹象吗
No. No blood. No body parts.
没有 没有血迹和残肢
Only stains we've come up with are wine and whoopee.
只有酗酒狂欢的迹象
Who's her missing boy toy? Says his name's Rocky.
她失踪的男友是谁 据说叫洛奇
We're still trying to figure out how much of her story is true.
我们还在调查她说的话有几成是真的
Well, she's copping to the B and E, so some of it is.
她承认私闯民宅 看来也不全是谎话
Where are the owners?
房♥主在哪
Upstairs.
在楼上
Somebody was sleeping in our bed.
有人在我们床上睡过觉
Sleep had nothing to do with what they were doing in our bed.
他们那哪叫睡觉
You have an alarm system?
你家有报♥警♥系统吗
Well, we've been a little lax in using it lately.
我们最近没怎么用它
We're pretty remote out here.
我们住的地方这么偏
I mean, we've never had a problem before.
从没遇到过这种问题
You should see the living room.
你应该去客厅看看
Nothing was stolen?
没有东西被偷吗
Don't know yet. Nothing obvious.
还不清楚 没什么明显被偷的
You have quite a collection.
你的收藏品好多啊
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表