剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
这么早
Captain's giving some kind of speech.
队长要训话
We all gotta be there.
我们都得去
Did you find what you were looking for?
你要的东西找到了吗
No.
没有
Hey, are you sure the captain didn't bring anything
你确定队长昨晚没有过来
into evidence last night?
拿走什么证物吗
If he did, it's not in the log.
就算他来了 也没有记录
Come on, we gotta go.
行了 得走了
The war against crime and criminal behavior
与罪行和违法行为的斗争
cannot be waged without hating...
离不开仇恨...
What's going on? I have no idea.
怎么了 谁知道
The elements of our society
我们社会中的一些因素
which allow that enemy to exist.
导致了犯罪的存在
We are confronted with an epidemic of moral degradation,
面对道德的沦陷
and we must fight with the greatest vigor
我们必须全力以赴
against all those influences which are trying to weaken
与所有试图削弱社会的恶势力
the very fabric of our society.
作斗争
We stand here... You find the coins?
我们站在这里 找到金币了吗
United in our mission to bring every...
在同样的使命下团结一致 让一切...
They were never recorded as evidence.
没有作为证物记载
No matter how big or small,
无论我们的贡献是多是少
our dedication to this task knows no boundaries.
使命之路 没有终点
With the brutal death two nights ago of Sam Bertram,
两天前 山姆·伯伦特惨遭杀害
a successful jeweler and business owner here in our city
他是位成功的珠宝商
for over 35 years.
在这个城市经营了35年
That line has been crossed,
这是对底线的践踏
and I for one will not rest
我必将不懈努力
until we bring justice to every last citizen
使每一位公民得到正义的庇护
Who has ever had the misfortune of being terrorized
不管是谁遭受恐吓
in their streets and in their businesses
不管是在大街上 在生意场
and in their homes,
还是在家里
it ends here, and it ends now.
所有的不幸将在这里终结 于现在终结
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢大家 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Captain Renard, is this speech intended to launch a political career?
雷纳德队长 这次演讲是否有从政之意
Well, it's a speech intended to be a warning
这次演讲意在警告那些
to anyone who plans on breaking the law in our city.
试图破坏城市的不法者
Sir, the coins.
长官 那些金币
They're not in the evidence room.
并不在证物房♥
I'm busy. Captain
我在忙 队长
He's lying. He's got 'em.
他在撒谎 是他拿的
We have to get 'em back.
我们要拿回来
So I found out some interesting stuff,
我发现了一些有趣的东西
about Farley Kolt.
关于法利·柯尔特的
You ready? Yeah.
方便听吗 恩
According to real estate records and phone books,
根据房♥地♥产♥和电♥话♥记录
he spent five years in Rhinebeck--
他有五年曾待在莱茵贝克
same exact time you were there--
正好是你在的那段时间
and seems to have left around 1994.
好像于1994年离开
The same year my parents died.
就是我父母去世的那年
Exactly.
没错
You want me to get more? Yeah.
还需要我深入调查吗 好的
Thanks, Juliette. You're the best.
谢谢 朱丽叶 你最棒了
I know.
还用说
Hey, what's that about your parents dying?
跟你父母去世有关系吗
I don't know yet.
还不清楚
Hey, keep an eye on the captain.
盯着队长
I'm gonna go talk to Kolt.
我去和柯尔特谈谈
Got it.
收到
What was the name of the woman you knew
你在纽约的莱茵贝克认识的女人
in Rhinebeck, New York?
叫什么来着
So you checked my story.
你调查过我了
Good. What was her name?
很好 叫什么
Marie Cessler. Why?
玛丽·凯斯勒 怎么了
How well did you know her?
你对她了解多少
We were engaged.
我们订过婚
Can't say either side of the family was too happy.
两家人都闹得不愉快
You know her.
你认识她
She was my aunt.
她是我姑姑
You were the kid she had to raise
你就是那个她要抚养
that I didn't know.
但我却从没见过小孩
And she's dead, isn't she?
她死了 对吗
How long ago?
什么时候的事
Four months.
四个月前
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I wish I could've seen her just one more time.
真希望能再见她一面
Yeah, well, me too.
是啊 我也想
Still trying to figure out if you can trust me?
还在想该不该信任我吗
Something like that.
差不多
Look, I can help you.
听着 我能帮你
Soledad will make his move if he hasn't already.
索莱达没得手是不会善罢甘休的
He got the coins at one time.
金币曾在他手里
18 years ago, outside Rhinebeck, Highway 9G.
18年前 莱茵贝克城外的9G公路
Soledad killed my parents?
是索莱达杀了我父母
He was one of the many involved.
他是诸多帮凶之一
My point is, he got the coins.
我是想说 金币曾在他手里
Or should I say, the coins got him.
或者说 他被金币附体了
Yeah?
什么事
They found Officer Brenner's body in a motel room.
他们在汽车旅馆里发现了布伦纳警官的尸体
Somebody stripped his uniform.
有人脱了他的制♥服♥
Well, that's something that I can't answer at this point.
现在我还不能作答
Captain's leaving. You better get up here.
队长要走了 你最好回来
Soledad killed a police officer
索莱达杀了一个警官
and took his uniform.
还偷了他的制♥服♥
Then he's here. Get me out.
他就在这里 放我出去
And we will make changes, and they will have an effect.
我们会进行变革 打击他们的嚣张气焰
Thank you, that's it for today.
谢谢 今天就到这里
I've got a meeting with the mayor.
我和市长还有个会议
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
谢谢你 长官 谢谢
You won't find the coins here. Where's the captain?
你在这是找不到金币的 队长去哪了
He just left.
他刚走
What's he doing here?
他来这做什么
Ballistics cleared him.
弹道检验报告排除了他的嫌疑
He knows Soledad and he can help us find him.
他认识索莱达 能帮我们找到他
Let's go.
我们走
He's here.
他在这儿
Stay here.
待在这
Captain!
队长
Police! Put down your gun!
警♥察♥ 把枪放下
Stay down, stay down.
趴下 趴下
Are you all right? Are you hit?
你还好吗 中枪了吗
Listen to me.
听着
Two people were killed in Rhinebeck, New York,
18年前有两个人在纽约的莱茵贝克被杀
18 years ago, Reed and Kelly Burkhardt.
里德和凯利·伯克哈德
You were involved. Please.
你也参与了 求你了
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发了什么事
Please, let me hold the coins one more time.
求你了 让我再抓一次金币
Tell me.
说啊
Tell me!
说啊
I'll go check on the captain.
我去看看队长怎么样了
No, no, no.
不不不
No, Nick, I can't. No--
不 尼克 我不能 不
You have to help me find them. Nick, I can't find them.
你必须得帮我找到它们 尼克 我找不到了
Nick, who took them?
尼克 是谁拿的
Who took them, Nick?
是谁拿的 尼克
I was hoping you'd come back for the briefcase.
我想你会回来拿公文包的
Put the coins on the bed.
把金币放床上
Okay, hold on a second. Look, you don't understand.
好 稍等 听着 你不了解
I do understand. Put the coins on the bed.
我了解得很 把金币放在床上
No.
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表