剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Excuse me a second.
等一会
Monroe.
门罗
Absolutely, I know it well.
当然 我很熟悉那里
I-I think it's, uh--
那算是...
I think it's an E. Howard and Company Mechanism out of Boston.
我觉得那家公♥司♥堪比霍华德钟表
Yeah, I can handle that.
当然 我能解决
No timepiece too big or too small.
大表小表 统统修好
I'm--I'm sorry. Can you--can you hold a minute?
对不起 你能等会吗
It's a gig. I got a gig.
是客户 我接了个活
No, that's good. I have to go anyway.
没事 你继续吧 我反正也要走
Yeah, go ahead.
好了 说吧
So what time?
几点
12:30 tomorrow.
明天12点30分
No, thank you.
不 我要谢谢你
Yeah, I'll see you then.
好的 到时候见
Awesome.
太好了
They were parked across the street, right over there.
他们就停在街对面 就是那里
One of them was taking pictures of our house,
其中一个人在给我们房♥子拍照
the other one had binoculars.
另一个拿着望远镜
Well, maybe they were real estate agents.
也许他们只是房♥产经济人
They drove off when I went out there.
我一出去他们就开车跑了
You went out there?
你出去了?
Yeah. Somebody was taking pictures of our house,
是啊 有人在给我们的房♥子拍照
So I want to know why.
我想知道怎么回事
Look, I got the license plate number,
我记下了车牌号♥
so we can find out who it is.
我们可以查查他们是谁
Well, better safe than sorry.
有备无患嘛
Yeah, this is detective Burkhardt.
你好 我是伯克哈德警探
I want you to run a plate for me.
我需要查一个车牌号♥
OR-734-BFU.
OR-734-BFU
Yeah, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Look, I'm sure it was probably nothing serious.
这应该不是什么大事
Stay inside.
待在屋里
Stay inside.
待在屋里
Don't arrest him. He's just hungry.
别逮捕他 它只是饿了
Yeah, well, he's a rodent.
可它是个啮齿动物
And he should be eating what rodents eat.
它应该吃啮齿动物吃的东西才对
He isn't a rodent.
它不是啮齿动物
We're all mammals here.
和我们一样是哺乳动物
Well, I am not eating what he's eating.
我吃的东西跟它可不一样
Sure you are. You just got to it first.
当然一样 只不过你吃剩下的它才吃
Okay, smarty pants.
好吧 算你聪明
Yeah, Burkhart.
我是伯克哈德
Yeah, let me get a pen.
好的 让我拿支笔
All right, John Oblinger...
约翰·奥布林格
6♥4♥3 Lovejoy. Thank you.
幸福路6♥4♥3号♥ 谢谢你
Got a name and address on the truck you saw.
查到那辆卡车主人的名字和地址了
So what do we do? Okay, we don't do anything.
那我们怎么做 我们什么都不做
I'll have somebody take care of it.
我会找人处理的
Let's go to bed.
上♥床♥睡觉吧
Look, it's your word against mine!
我们俩各执一词
And I got four little words for you--
送你四个字
take me to court!
去告我啊
Now get the hell out of my sight!
快滚出我的视线
I thought I told you to get the hell out of my--
我不是跟你说滚出我的...
Victim's name is Andrew Salazar,
被害人叫安德鲁·萨拉♥萨♥尔
that's his auto-repair.
那是他的修车店
Two dumpsters, two dead bodies.
在两个垃圾箱里发现两具尸体
We may not have motive, but we've sure got pattern.
虽不清楚作案动机 但作案模式已经确定
Lucky it wasn't Tuesday, Tuesday's trash day.
幸好不是周二收垃圾日
We could be digging for garbage down at the dump.
不然就要去垃圾场翻个底朝天了
Who found him?
谁发现他的
Archie Wayne, one of the mechanics.
阿奇·韦恩 店里的一个机械师
First to show up this morning.
今早第一个到店里
Said he found the place open.
说他发现店门大开
Any sign of a break-in?
有非法闯入的迹象吗
No, he was dumping the trash
没有 他是在倒垃圾的时候
when he found the vic.
发现被害人的
He thinks it might have been a disgruntled customer.
他觉得可能是位不满的顾客干的
Apparently his boss was a terror.
显然 他的老板很惹人厌
Nobody liked him.
没人喜欢他
He said, and I quote,
我引用一下他的话
"I'm surprised somebody didn't
"我就奇怪怎么在这之前
stick a tire iron in him before this."
没人用卸胎棒捅死他"
Actually, that was a paraphrase. I left out the bad language
其实这是改述 我略去了他的脏话
'cause I couldn't write that fast.
因为我写字没那么快
We're going to need all the customer records
我们需要近几个月来
from the last couple of months.
所有的客户记录
Yeah. On it.
这就去办
If it's the same killer,
如果是同一个人干的
maybe this victim is connected to our first vic.
那也许两起案件的受害人有联♥系♥
And if it's not, then our killer's making some random choices.
如果没联♥系♥ 那凶手就是随机选择被害人
Excuse me, I'm here for the--
打扰一下 我是来...
Okay, get in the house. What?
好了 回家去 怎么了
Marty.
马蒂
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
You're packing?
你在收拾东西吗
Yeah, I can't stay here.
是的 我不能待在这里
I don't blame you.
不怪你
Marty...
马蒂
I ain't got the chance to thank you.
我还没机会跟你道谢
If it wasn't you, knocking on the door,
如果不是你来敲门
I don't know what would've happened to me.
后果不堪设想
You've always been really nice to me.
你一直对我很好
Where you going?
你要去哪里
I don't know. I have to finish all my week at the office,
不知道 我得工作到这周结束
and then... I'm just gonna start over... Someplace new.
然后 我会找个新地方重新开始
Someplace else.
离开这里
But, when I'm gone, would you... do me a favor,
不过在我走后 你能帮我个忙
and, take all of many stuff to your shop and sell it.
把这些东西拿去你店里卖♥♥掉吗
I won't ever see you again. Okay?
我以后就见不到你了 可以吗
Okay.
好的
By the way, how's your dad?
话说 你♥爸♥怎么样了
About the same.
还是老样子
That must be hard on you.
你一定很辛苦吧
Take care of him.
要照顾他
Out of the way, man at work here.
让一下 有人在干活呢
Mason's helping me move.
梅森在帮我搬家
Yeah. I'm just helping a little the lady move.
没错 我就是帮这位女士搬一下家
She's mine.
她是我的
And so are you.
你也是
We got something here.
有发现了
What's up? Martin Burgess.
怎么了 马蒂恩·伯吉斯
The junk shop guy.
旧货店的那个人
Had his car repaired last week--
他上周把车送修了
$1,200.
花了一千二
We should find out where he was last night.
我们应该查一下他昨晚在哪里
Let's ask his dad.
去问他爸吧
He moved in with Marty a long time ago,
他和马蒂很久前搬进来
has lived with him for years.
已经一起生活好几年了
Ever since he broke his back.
他从那时就摔断了脊柱
He's not exactly the nicest man I've ever met in my life.
在我认识的人里 他可算不上什么善茬
Mr. Burgess,
伯吉斯先生
there's two policemen here, need to talk to you.
有两位警♥察♥要跟你谈谈
Is that incense? Smells like it.
是熏香的气味吗 好像是
Mr. Burgess, it's the police.
伯吉斯先生 警♥察♥
We're coming in.
我们要进来了
God, a hoarder.
天呐 是个囤积狂
How do you live like this?
这样怎么住人啊
Smells like more than just incense.
好像不止是熏香的气味
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表