剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
When do I get her?
我什么时候能拿回她的遗体
Somebody'll contact you.
会有人联♥系♥你的
What do you got?
查到什么了
Well, according to her credit card,
根据她的信♥用♥卡♥记录
Faith had a couple drinks at a bar
费斯十点半去了一家
called the blue moon at around 10:30.
叫做蓝月亮的酒吧喝了几杯
Bartender said she talked up a couple locals
酒保说她跟几个本地人聊了一会儿
but she left alone.
但她是一个人离开的
She didn't have her car.
她没有开车
Her license is suspended.
她的驾照被吊销了
We're checking with cab companies now,
我们正在跟出租车公♥司♥联♥系♥
see who picked her up.
看看是谁载她的
Called to the house four times for domestic disturbance.
因家庭暴♥力♥四次报♥警♥
The husband's been arrested twice for abuse.
丈夫因虐待妻子被捕了两次
I mean, sounds like a battered wife
这位妻子听着好像受尽了折磨
who couldn't break the cycle.
没法脱离魔爪
Sure the husband's not covering?
确定丈夫没有说谎?
Could be. He admits to arguing with her.
有可能 他承认跟她吵过架
Any chance she talked to a family member about her problems last night?
她昨晚会不会跟家人谈了这个问题
No calls on her cell after 9:00.
九点后她手♥机♥上就没有通话记录了
What about her 322 friends?
她那322个朋友呢
Maybe she reached out to one of them.
她可能联♥系♥过他们其中之一
Hey, check it... She posted last night.
过来看看 她昨晚发了条状态
Looks like a park.
看着像个公园
Or a private garden. What time did she send it?
或者是私人花♥园♥ 她什么时候发布的
11:37.
11点37分
Now if this was taken from her cell phone,
那如果这是用她手♥机♥拍的
the GPS coordinates should be embedded in the file, right?
文件里应该有GPS信息记录 对吧
1516 Longacre Road.
长亩路1516号♥
Map it.
查下地图
That's right...here.
就在 这里
Right near the bridge. Definitely running distance.
就在桥附近 距离绝对在跑动范围内
Click location.
单击那个位置
The bramble house bed and breakfast.
荆棘屋 床和早餐旅店
You know it?
你知道这地方吗
When do I have time for a bed or breakfast?
你看我有时间睡觉吃早餐吗
Let's check with the cab companies,
我们跟出租车公♥司♥联♥系♥一下
see if they made any drop-offs
看看有没有人在
at a b&b you "Don't have time for".
那家你没时间去的旅店下过车
Not bad.
挺不错啊
You should make time for a place like this.
你应该腾出点时间来这享受享受
Check out the '67 MGB roadster!
看看这辆67年的MGB Roadster敞篷跑车
You ready for a little bit of trivia?
你想听细节吗
Royal blue and chrome bumpers.
宝蓝色车身配铬合金保险杆
Collectors call that model right there
收藏家称这款是所有名爵车中
the most desirable MG ever made.
最杰出的车型
Impressed? Mildly.
牛吧 还行
Of course, yes, I remember her.
没错 我记得她
She came in-- I'd say it was after 11:00.
她大概 十一点以后来的
I was in the kitchen pulling up some biscuits for breakfast
我当时正在厨房♥烤饼干做早餐
And I heard the bell ring, so I went and got the door.
然后我听见门铃响了 就去应门
Oh, excuse me a minute.
请稍等一会儿
I've got your bill right here.
你们的账单在这
Hope everything was to your liking.
希望你们住的满意
Oh, Billy, we just love this place.
比利 我们爱死这个地方了
It's so magical.
太神奇了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Yeah, we'll see you on our anniversary.
那我们明年纪念日再见了
I look forward to it-- Oh, and tell your friends.
我很期待 对了 向你们朋友推荐一下
Five stars on yelp.
推荐指数五颗星
And you two...you guys are going to love this place.
你们俩 你们会爱死这个地方的
Newlyweds.
新婚夫妇
They're a third of my business.
他们可是我的常客
So I'm sorry, where were we? The girl.
抱歉 说到哪了 那个女孩
Of course, right, yes. Um...
没错 对
I showed her a room and the garden.
我带她看了房♥间和花♥园♥
But she didn't stay?
但她没有入住?
No, she didn't have a bag with her, so...
没有 她没带包 所以...
I'm sorry, is there a problem?
不好意思 是出什么事了吗
A cab dropped her off. It didn't pick her up.
一辆出租车送她来 却没有载走她
Can you explain that?
你能解释一下吗
I really don't know. I mean...
我真的不知道
if they don't want to stay,
如果他们不想入住
I can't force them to.
我又不能强求
You know, to tell you the truth,
跟你说实话
she seemed a little bit concerned or troubled.
她貌似有点忧虑 有点苦恼
And it's not really my place
而我也无权过问
to get involved in guests' personal lives, so...
客人的私生活 所以...
Could we see the garden?
我们能去花♥园♥看看吗
Of course, yes.
当然 可以
Oh, but I warn you...
但要提醒一句
you might want to stay.
你们会舍不得走的
Oh, excuse me.
不好意思
No problem.
没关系
Yeah, this is the place.
对 就是这儿
She came here, then what?
她到这来了 然后呢
Oh, I showed her these amber roses that bloom only in Portland.
我带她参观了波特兰特有的琥珀色玫瑰
And, uh, my flowering wisteria.
和我的紫藤花
And of course, the agapanthuses.
当然 还有百子莲
But don't get me started on those.
千万别和我谈这些 我一开口就收不住的
And then she said she wanted to sit for a moment and gather her thoughts.
然后她说想一个人坐会 理清头绪
So I said that this-- be careful where you step!
然后我就说... 小心脚下
Sorry, I didn't mean to do that.
抱歉 我不是故意的
The toad is an endangered species.
这种蟾蜍可是濒危物种
It's the first sign of our extinction when toads die.
蟾蜍之死是我们将要灭绝的第一征兆
I'm--I'm sorry. I didn't see it.
对不起 我没注意
Well, if you can think of anything else...
如果你想起其他情况...
Of course, yes, I'll contact you immediately.
当然 我会马上和你们联♥系♥的
Would you like me to show you out?
要送你们出去吗
No, we're good.
不用 我们自己能行
Have a good day.
请慢走
It's all I got, Jim.
都在这了 吉姆
Let me know if you need anything else, yeah?
还有什么需要尽管说
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Yes, I'm looking into the death of a friend of mine.
是的 我在查一位朋友的死因
He was shot by one of your detectives.
他是被一个警探射杀的
Are you a lawyer?
你是律师吗
No, just a friend of the family.
不 只是家里的朋友
Here is the newspaper article.
这是报纸上的报道
I brought it along so you'd know what I was talking about.
带着这个就省事了
Take a seat, please.
请坐
He wants to talk to the officer who shot his friend.
他想找射杀他朋友的警官谈一谈
What did you tell him?
你怎么跟他说的
I told him we don't give out that information.
我告诉他这些资料不对外公布
Sir, he's waiting.
长官 他还在等
How do you want me to handle this?
这事我该怎么处理
Tell him the detective's not available,
告诉他现在联♥系♥不到那个警探
that someone from the department will get back to him.
联♥系♥上之后给他打电♥话♥
Yes, sir.
是 长官
And make sure to get his name, number. And address.
登记他的姓名 号♥码和地址
Do a background check and get back to me.
调查一下他的背景 然后向我汇报
Yep.
是
The cab picked her up from the bar,
她从酒吧出来 叫了辆车
but why did she go to the Bramble House?
可她为什么要去荆棘屋呢
She was probably just looking for a place to stay.
也许只想找个地方待着
So she wouldn't have to go back home.
这样就不用回家了
Cab driver could've recommended it.
也有可能是出租车司机推荐的
What does it matter, she didn't stay.
管它去呢 她又没入住
Well, that's what we need to find out.
那正是我们需要弄明白的
She went there but she didn't stay.
为什么她去了那里 却没入住
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表