剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I got a call from my cousin Naydler in Antwerp.
我在安特卫普的表兄耐得勒给我打了个电♥话♥
Apparently, a Grimm was found dead in a back alley
据说一个格林死在幸什霍夫附近
off the Krijgsbaan near the Schoonselhof,
科里斯班外的一条后巷里
which I'm sure means nothing to you.
不过肯定跟你没关系
Well, when?
什么时候
Two days ago.
两天前
He was decapitated,
他的头被砍了下来
and the head has not been found.
而且至今下落不明
Rumor has it, it was the reapers.
传言说是格林猎人干的
So I'm thinking, you know, you should watch yourself.
所以我觉得 你应该多加小心
I'm Detective Burkhardt. I need to talk to you.
我是伯克哈德警探 需要跟你谈谈
Lucky me.
我真走运
I'm investigating an arson-related homicide.
我正在调查一起纵火谋杀案
I had that tattoo way before the books came out.
我这纹身在被收进图册之前就有了
Am I your first Daemonfeuer?
我是你遇见的第一个火魔吗
I hope so.
希望如此
You're my first Grimm.
你是我遇见的第一个格林
I was a little worried I wouldn't get to see you again.
我还担心再也见不到你了呢
Although I have to say you're...
虽然我必须说
not exactly what I expected.
你和想象中不太一样
What did you expect?
你想象中的格林是什么样的
Grimms are bad-asses.
格林都很酷
And that's kind of a turn-on.
能勾起人的欲望
Unless, of course, you're gonna cut off my head.
当然 前提是你不砍我的脑袋
I'm looking for your father, Fred Eberhart.
我在找你的父亲 弗雷德·埃伯哈特
You're not gonna find him here.
他不在这
He's a suspect in an arson investigation.
他是纵火案的嫌疑人
Two men died.
有两人被烧死
So you figure where there's smoke, there's an Eberhart?
你觉得现场有烟 就是埃伯哈特家的人干的
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪吗
No.
不知道
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
My father's a bit of a lost soul, detective.
我父亲有点精神失常 警探先生
After my mother passed away, he fell apart.
我母亲过世后 他伤心欲绝
He blamed himself. Maybe he should have.
他自责不已 或许他是该自责
He didn't protect her.
他没保护好她
Anyway, he couldn't handle anything.
总之 他什么都管不好
Especially me.
尤其是我
I kind of lost both parents at the same time.
可以说 一夜之间父母都离我而去
Does he have any friends who might know where he is?
他有什么可能知道他去向的朋友吗
I wouldn't know. I wish I did.
我不知道 但愿我知道
Sometimes I really miss him.
有时候我真想他
You sure it was him?
你确定是他干的
Yeah.
确定
So you want to put my father in prison, and you want me to help.
你要把我父亲抓进监狱 还指望我帮忙
I want to stop him before he hurts someone else.
我想阻止他继续伤害别人
So should you.
你也应该如此
Wow, and I thought I was hot.
没想到你身材这么好
Okay, just wait a minute here.
你先等等
No, I'm glad you stopped by.
不 我很高兴你来看我
Next time, try using the front door.
下次可以尝试走前门
Oh, I just saw something in your backyard.
我刚刚看见后院有异动
You did. I was doing a little purging.
没错 是我在"新陈代谢"
Hello, Nick's phone. What do you want?
你好 这是尼克的电♥话♥ 有事吗
Who is this?
你是谁
Uh, this is a friend of Nick's.
我是尼克的朋友
Who's this? Give me the phone.
你是谁 把电♥话♥给我
Where's Nick?
尼克在哪
He's right here with me.
他就在我旁边
Hey, take it easy, baby. Ow, oh, that kind of feels good.
嘿 别激动 宝贝 就是这感觉 很棒
Ah! Uh... Which one's Juliette?
啊... 朱丽叶是谁
Juliette, I can explain.
朱丽叶 我可以解释
Oh, good, I can't wait.
很好 我等不及了
Oh, you're not leaving so soon, are you?
不会这么快就走吧
After you came all this way?
好不容易来一趟
I hope you're not some kind of a tease.
你不是故意来挑逗我的吧
Remember, Nick, you came for me. I didn't come for you.
记住尼克 主动找上门的是你 不是我
Why wasn't Hank with you?
为什么汉克没和你在一起
Because he went home.
因为他回家了
All right? I told him I'd follow up on a number,
我告诉他我正追踪一个电♥话♥号♥码
which led me to the club, which led me to her,
追到一家俱乐部 找到了她
Which led me to her house. And Juliette...
然后跟踪到她家 朱丽叶
She's--I mean, she's crazy.
她 她有点神经质
How'd she get your phone?
她怎么会拿到你的手♥机♥
It fell out of my pocket in the backyard.
手♥机♥掉到了后院
Oh, so it just jumped out into her hands?
是呀 正好掉进她手里
Oh, stop.
停
No, that is-- I know where you're going,
不是那样 我知道你在想什么
and that is not what happened.
但事情不是那样的
Okay, I was hit.
我被袭击了
She hit you? Yeah.
她袭击了你 没错
Why didn't you arrest her for assaulting an officer?
那你为什么不以袭♥警♥罪逮捕她
Because I'm trying to get her to help me find her dad.
因为我需要她帮忙找到她父亲
What does this girl do besides
除了在后院袭击年轻男子
hitting young men in her backyard?
这个女孩还做什么
Well, she's a fire dancer.
她是一名火舞者
Juliette, listen.
朱丽叶 听着
I could not make this up if I wanted to.
这种事可不是随便编出来的
I'm really sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
I hope so.
但愿如此
I would never do anything like that to you.
我绝不会做对不起你的事
Then make sure you keep your phone in your pocket.
那就看好你的手♥机♥ 别再掉出口袋
"His children were even more fierce than the Daemonfeuer,"
"火魔的子女攻击性更强"
"willing to sacrifice themselves for him."
"他们甘愿为他牺牲自己"
"We avoided them and followed the Daemonfeuer"
"我们避开其子女 尾随火魔"
"High into the mountains
在崇山深处
"where we discovered his terrible lair,
我们发现了他骇人的巢穴
"filled with treasure stolen from all the villages.
里面充满了从其他乡村偷来的财宝
"The bones at the entrance of the cave
尸骨遍布入口
"were too many to count.
难以计数
"If we did not know better,
要不是我们事先知道
we would've guessed it was the entrance to hell."
我们可能会误认为这是地狱的入口
That's just what I need...
还能再糟糕点吗
an entrance to hell.
地狱的入口
It's gonna be okay, daddy.
一切都会好起来的 爸爸
I found someone who's gonna make you better.
我找到一个能让你好起来的人
Eberhart was one of the best welders we had.
埃伯哈特是我们最好的焊接工之一
Learned in the military.
在军队中学会焊接
Told me his old man handled a flamethrower in Vietnam,
他说他父亲在越南战争 祖父在南太平洋
and his grandfather used one in the south pacific.
都操作过火焰喷射器
He was pretty proud of that.
他很引以为豪
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见他时什么时候
A couple weeks ago.
几周以前
I tried to talk to him, but he ran off.
我想跟他说话 但他跑了
He's gone crazy.
他已经疯了
You know, his wife died in a fire,
自从他妻子死于一场火灾后
and he was never the same after that.
他就完全变了
Just stopped showing up.
不再露面
Felt bad for him, but what could I do?
我很同情他 但我又能做什么呢
Where was he when you saw him last?
你最后一次见他时他在哪里
Over by an old line we don't use anymore.
在一条废弃的旧铁道上
It's an old, uh, mining spur.
是一条旧的矿山铁轨
You see where he came from or went?
你有没有看见他从哪里来 往哪里去
No. He was just walking down the tracks.
没有 他只是沿着铁轨走
I got it.
找到了
It's a map from 1945 showing all the old rail lines.
这是一张1945年的老铁道地图
This is the old rail station right there.
这是老火车站
This is the spur line he was talking about.
这是他提到的那条矿山铁路
It goes right up into the hills.
直接进入了深山
And it branches off into four tracks.
然后分为4条岔路
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表