剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I think this is yours.
我想这归你所有
I don't want it.
我不想要
I never did.
从来都没想要
Real nice job you did there.
你干得不错啊
Yeah, saved us a lot of trouble.
是啊 省了我们不少麻烦
From what I understand, if this thing breaks...
据我所知 如果这石头碎了的话
it's worthless.
就一文不值了
Okay, and so are you, if you're dead.
没错 你也是 挂了的话就一文不值了
All we want is the stone.
我们只想要那块石头而已
Yeah? How about a little catch?
是吗 那就接好咯
No, no, n -- now, take it easy.
别 别 慢着
Look, we're not greedy, we can cut you in.
我们也不是很贪心 可以分你一份
Do you have any idea how much that is worth to us?
你知道那东西对我们来说有多珍贵吗
Oh, really?
是吗
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Well, I'm in the woods, I just cut a golden egg
我在森林里面 还刚刚从一个女孩的脖子里
out of a girl's neck.
取出了一颗金蛋
You tell me.
你说我是不是疯了
Hey, sheriff.
警长 接好咯
Juliette.
朱丽叶
Keep the gun on him.
拿枪看好他
Well, you know what they say, Tim.
蒂姆 俗话说得好
In order to make an omelet,
通往成功的道路
you got to break a few eggs.
难免曲折
Okay, look, I know that this weekend
好吧 我知道这周末过得
didn't turn out the way I planned.
跟我原先的计划有点出入
And, uh, I think the thing of it is,
我认为关键在于
you kind of have to make your own perfect moments.
你得自己创造完美的时刻
So...
所以
Juliette, will you be my wife?
朱丽叶 你愿意嫁给我吗
I can't.
我没办法
I love you so much.
我很爱你
And I really, really want to marry you someday.
也真的很希望有天能嫁给你
But I can't right now.
但是现在不行
Because of what? I'm a cop? Is that --
为什么 就因为我是个警♥察♥吗
It's not because of your job.
这跟你的工作无关
It's...you.
而是你本身
I feel like you've been keeping things from me.
我觉得你一直有事情瞒着我
You've been so closed off.
让我无法靠近
I know how hard Aunt Marie's death was for you.
我知道玛丽姨妈的过世对你打击很大
But until you can let me back in again...
但在你能再次对我敞开心扉之前
I can't say yes.
我不能答应你
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表