剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
It's up this way.
从这边上去
How much farther?
还有多远
2.34 miles to the lake.
离湖边还有3.8公里
That means we've gone 9.7.
那说明我们已经走了15.6公里
When do you wanna stop for food?
咱们什么时候停下来吃东西
I don't wanna stop until we're naked in that lake.
我可不想中途停下 耽误咱们鸳鸯戏水
You'd better have a fire
在我下水之前
going for me before I step foot in that lake.
你最好给我生堆篝火取暖
I'll have a fire going all right.
我已经欲♥火♥中烧了
Get down on the ground!
趴到地上
Oh, my god.
天啊
Get wn on the ground!
趴到地上
No! No, Dustin.
不要啊 达斯汀
Oh, my god!
天啊
Please, please, please!
求求你 拜托
Please don't shoot.
求你别开枪
We were just hiking to Shannon Lake.
我们只是想去香农湖
Never heard of it.
从没听说过那地方
People know that we're out here, man.
不要乱来 有人知道我们的下落
It's too bad for them if they come looking for you.
他们要是来找你们那就太不幸了
What are you gonna do?
你想干嘛
I figure out if you're cops or not,
我先搞清楚你们是不是警♥察♥
then I'll decide. We're not cops,
到时候再决定 我们不是警♥察♥
we own a Doggie Wash!
我们不过开了家宠物美容店
So you'll let us go?
放我们走吧
I got $3 million growg up here.
我在山上种了三百万的宝贝
No, no, please don't! No! No! No!
不要 求你了 别开枪
It's nothing personal. Please don't!
这不是针对你们 求你别开枪
Please don't! Please don't! Oh, god! Oh, god!
不要 求你了 天啊
Please, please!
求你放我们吧
Dustin.
达斯汀
Okay. Cut the rope.
好 把绳子割开
Okay, okay.
好 好
Come on.
快
Run!
快跑
Ooh, that is one broken neck.
这脖子断得够彻底
And those abrasions, they probably used a pretty hefty rope.
从擦伤来看 凶手用的绳子很结实
Well, what do you know? It's Delmar Blake.
你猜怎么着 死者是德尔玛·布莱克
We've been looking for him for three years.
我们找了他三年
What did he do?
他犯了什么事
Just about everything.
无恶不作
We knew he was moving drugs,
我们知道他涉嫌运输毒品
we just didn't realize he was growing them.
没发现他还搞种植
Hair?
头发
Obviously not his.
显然不是他的
Think he's got a girlfriend around here?
他在山上还有个女友?
Maybe.
可能吧
Got anything for us?
有什么发现吗
Yeah, it's kinda weird,
嗯 有点奇怪
there's not a bit of food left.
半点吃的都没剩
No sleeping bag, no blankets.
睡袋和毯子也没了
Got millions of dollars worth of marijuana plants out there
这边种了几百万的大♥麻♥
and not one of them was taken.
却都安然无恙
You're saying somebody killed him for his supplies?
你是说 有人杀他是为了抢生活用品
That's what it looks like.
看着就是这样
Somebody got their priorities screwed up.
有人真是轻重不分
Maybe we're talking bigfoot.
可能是野人干的
I don't think bigfoot would fit in the sleeping bag.
野人抢睡袋干嘛 又塞不进去
I'm gonna go talk to the DEA guys.
我去跟毒品管制局了解一下情况
All right.
好的
Yeah, it used to be nice and pristine up here,
以前这里的环境优美清新
before the damn drug dealer moved in.
全被该死的毒贩子都给毁了
We've had a lot of campsites raided.
我们已经查处了不少露营地
Food, clothing, you name it.
只找到了食物 衣服
So you ever see anything like this before?
你们以前见过这种情况吗
Someone kills the grower but leaves all of the plants?
杀了种植者 却没动毒品?
No.
没有
Look, all I know is someone made our life a little easier,
我只知道有人为我们除害了
all right?
好吗
One less scumbag in the world.
世上又少了个人♥渣♥
Now we're gonna move the body if you're done with it.
你们取完证的话 我们要把尸体抬走了
I'm gonna take another look.
我再去看一眼
I got this.
交给我吧
He was gonna kill us, and then he heard something.
他正要杀我们 突然听到了什么动静
And he just walked off.
就走开了
And we heard a gunshot
我们听到一声枪响
and then it sounded like somebody was being choked.
接着听到有人被扼住了喉咙
You see anybody else?
你们看到其他人了吗
No.
没有
You hear anything else? Yes.
还听到别的声音了吗 嗯
Some...thing came into the camp
有...东西闯进帐篷里
and started knocking stuff over.
开始到处乱翻
We don't know what it was, we just saw shadows.
不知道是什么东西 只看到轮廓
And heard something, like a growl.
还听到怪声 像是咆哮
It took us forever to get free,
我们好不容易才脱身
and then we just ran.
然后就跑了
You never saw his body? No.
你们没见过他的尸体吗 没有
But whatever it was,
但不管那是什么
it saved our lives.
救了我们的命
The FBI confirmed the identity of Delmar Blake.
联调局确认了德尔玛·布莱克的身份
Lab confirmed the hair we found on his neck
实验室化验了他脖子和树上的头发
and on the tree are not Blake's.
都不是布莱克的
Is it one of the hiker's? We don't know.
是那两个登山者的吗 不知道
We're testing DNA
正在检测DNA
and we've got samples of hair, both the hikers.
我们已经采集了两位登山者的头发
You're sure they had nothing to do with it?
你确定他们没参与作案吗
We ran a background check, no priors.
我们做了背景调查 他们没有前科
They run a Doggie Wash in Beaverton.
他们在比弗顿开了家宠物美容店
Nothing to indicate they'd have anything to do Blake or drugs.
没找到他们和布莱克或毒品有关的线索
So what is it?
那是怎么回事
Another drug dealer getting rid of the competition?
别的毒贩想除掉竞争对手?
They would have taken his plants.
那应该拿走他的毒品才对
Who kills a pot grower in the middle of the woods
谁会为了一个睡袋和一堆吃的
for a sleeping bag and some food?
在林子里杀了个种大♥麻♥的
Somebody hungry and cold.
饥寒交迫的人吧
You two wait right there.
在这等我
So I got a couple knuckle-draggers here
来了两个野蛮人
demanding to see their brother's body.
要见他们兄弟的尸体
That upstanding citizen Delmar Blake
那位"正直"的德尔玛·布莱克同志
apparently has family.
看来还有家人
Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin.
我们是伯克哈德和格里芬警探
How can we help you guy?
你们有什么事吗
Are you the ones that found our brother?
是你们发现我们兄弟尸体的吗
We're the ones investigating the death of Delmar Blake.
我们负责调查德尔玛·布莱克的命案
Do you two have I.D.s? Why?
你们带身份证了吗 干嘛
What'd we do?
我们犯什么事了
Before we divulge any information,
在我们透露警方信息之前
we have to know who we're talking to.
先要确认你们的身份
How'd he die?
他是怎么死的
Gun, knife, beaten to death?
用的枪 刀还是拳头
We're still trying to determine that.
我们还在进一步确认
Well, you can't tell by looking at him?
你们难道看不出来吗
We wanna see the body.
我们想见尸体
Well, it's at the morgue.
尸体在停尸房♥
Doesn't change what I said.
那我们也要见
Then you'll have to meet us there.
那你们就得去那和我们碰面
Well, let's get it done.
好 那就过去啊
There's a chick magnet if I ever saw one.
根本没有什么"少女杀手"
Why'd you cut him open?
为什么要给他做解剖
To determine the cause of death.
为了确定死因
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表