剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, Kevin.
有 凯文
He left about four weeks ago with Steven.
他四周前和史蒂文一起走的
All right, did he say anything before he left?
他走之前说什么了吗
Anything about the job, where he was going?
关于工作 或是 他要去哪
Just that it was gonna pay, like, ten bucks an hour.
只是说 薪水每小时10美元
Either of you offered jobs?
你们也得到类似的工作了吗
No.
没有
Did Kevin or Steven mention how they found out
凯文或史蒂文提过他们是
about this job?
如何得到这份工作的吗
Yeah, Kevin said some guy in a white van
提过 凯文说一个开白色面包车的人
just came up to him on the street.
在街上拦住他说的
What street?
哪条街上
I don't know.
不知道
You ever seen this white van?
你们见过那辆白色面包车吗
Well, what was, uh, Kevin's last name?
那 凯文姓什么
Standish.
斯坦迪许
You liked Kevin, didn't you?
你喜欢凯文 对吗
Yeah, I did.
是的
You must miss him.
你肯定很想他
When he left with Steven, did he ask you to go with him?
他跟史蒂文走的时候 有让你跟他一起走吗
Yes. You never told me that.
有 你从没跟我说过
I wasn't gonna leave you. You were sick.
你当时还在生病 我是不会离开你的
Did Kevin say anything at all when he left?
凯文走的时候还说了什么别的吗
Yeah, he said he was gonna call and leave me a message
他说到了之后会给我打电♥话♥ 发信息
at the shelter, but he never did.
但一直没有消息
All right, look, if either of you ever see this white van,
好的 如果你们看到了那辆白色面包车
you think you can call me?
能给我打电♥话♥吗
Yeah.
可以
We, uh, gotta go, so... Thanks for the food.
我们得走了 谢谢你们的晚餐
Bye.
再见
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
You know, you're pretty good at this.
你还真是挺擅长干这个的
You should've been a cop.
你应该当警♥察♥
No, it's just girl instinct.
不 那只是女人的直觉而已
I know what it's like to have a guy disappear
我知道有人突然消失
and not call you.
杳无音信的感觉
I feel sorry for those kids.
真为那两个孩子感到难过
Yeah, so do I.
我也是
And I owe you a better date night.
我欠你一个更好的约会
No, you don't. That was fine.
不 今晚这个挺好的
Anyway, we still have time for dessert.
而且 我们还有时间吃甜点
What?
怎么
I love you.
我爱你
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
I've got an address on that phone number you sent.
我找到了那个号♥码的地址
Yeah, what do you got?
地址是什么
21343 Murtaugh road.
马塔路21343号♥
21343 murtaugh road? Yeah.
马塔路21343号♥ 对
All right, got it.
好的 记下了
I'm sorry I didn't tell you what Kevin said to me.
抱歉我没告诉你凯文跟我说的话
It's okay.
没关系
I wouldn't have left you.
我不会离开你的
I-I...I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
You think he's okay?
你觉得他现在安全吗
Yeah. Yeah, he's okay.
安全 他很安全
101.
华氏101度[相当于38.3摄氏度]
I'd tell you to stay in bed, but...
我本应要求你卧床休息 但...
I'm gonna give you some antibiotics,
我还是给你开点抗生素吧
And if your throat gets worse, you need to take them.
嗓子变严重的话就吃点
You can do that, right? Yes.
可以吧? 恩
You still selling those shell necklaces?
你还在卖♥♥贝壳项链吗
Yeah, you want another one?
对 还想要一串吗
Um, maybe next time.
也许下次吧
Where's your brother? Outside, waiting for me.
你哥哥呢 他在外面等我
And when was the last time you ate?
你上次吃饭是什么时候
Last night. What about this morning?
昨天晚上 那今天早上呢
I ate a lot last night.
我昨晚吃了很多
A detective took me out for dinner,
有个警探带我去吃的
And I had a steak and some fries.
吃了牛排 还有薯条
A detective took you to dinner?
警探带你去吃饭
Me and my brother.
我和哥哥两个人
He's trying to find out what happened to Steven and Kevin.
他想知道史蒂文和凯文的事
I know you probably don't remember them, but...
我知道你可能不记得他们了 但...
Anyway, Steven's dead now, so
不管怎样 史蒂文死了
he's trying to find out,
他只是想问
uh, if we know anyone else who got jobs.
我们知不知道还有谁找到了工作
Well, do you?
你知道吗
I don't know, I just said that
不 我只能告诉他
they got jobs from somebody in a white van,
他们的工作是一个白色面包车里的人给的
and I'm supposed to call if I see it.
要是我看到那辆车 就打电♥话♥给他们
Well, I just want you to stay out of the rain.
好吧 只要你别再淋雨就行
I don't want you to get pneumonia.
我可不想让你染上肺炎
And take these twice a day with food,
这个每天两次 饭后吃
if you can find some.
如果你有饭吃的话
Thanks, doctor.
谢谢 医生
Kevin Standish was reported missing
据报道 凯文·斯坦迪许去年五月
from Cody, Wyoming, May last year.
在怀俄明州科迪市失踪
Apparently, he left Portland the same night
很明显 他跟史蒂文同一晚
Steven did in a white van.
坐白色面包车离开波特兰
So Steven turns up dead and Kevin is still missing?
那么史蒂文死了 而凯文下落不明
That's what it looks like.
目前看来是这样
If someone's operating on these kids,
如果有人对这些孩子动手术的话
Where are they doing it? We don't know,
会在哪呢 我们还不清楚
But we have information from the driver's phone.
但我们从司机的手♥机♥里找到点线索
Well, believe it or not, there's only one number
信不信由你 手♥机♥里只有一个号♥码
ever dialed from it-- and dialed a lot.
没有打入 但拨出了很多次
We triangulated it down to a radius of 1,000 feet.
我们锁定了周围一千英尺的三角区域
Northwest of town, pretty remote area.
位于镇的西北处 很偏的地方
Closest address hit was 21343 Murtaugh Road.
最接近的地点是默托路21343号♥
If someone's dealing in stolen body parts,
如果有人做器官交易
there's gonna be a lot of families who want answers.
那牵连的家庭不在少数
I'm going with you guys on this one.
这次行动 我和你们一起去
I don't like the looks of this place.
真不喜欢这种地方
Portland P.D.
波特兰警♥察♥
We have a warrant, open up.
我们有搜查令 开门
We've got some kind of greenhouse out here.
这儿好像有间温室
What the hell?
什么鬼东西
These are human organs.
这些是人的内脏
Hearts, gallbladders, kidneys.
心 胆 肾
This is unbelievable.
太不可思议了
Why would you dry them out
为什么把它们风干
instead of selling them for transplant?
而不是卖♥♥掉做器♥官♥移♥植♥呢
Some cultures use animal organs
有的地方用动物内脏入药
to make medicines and aphrodisiacs.
治病或者壮阳
Bear gallbladder, rhino horn.
熊胆 犀牛角
So, what? If animal liver is good,
什么意思 如果动物的肝是好东西
a human one must be better?
人的就更胜一筹了
Well, whichever way you look at it, it's still cannibalism.
不管怎样 终究是楞次楞
Uh, I think it's pronounced "Capitalism."
我觉得正确的发音应该是"人吃人"
Folger clinic, how may I direct your call?
福尔杰诊所 请问要转接给谁
Who is it? It's the clinic.
谁打的 是诊所的电♥话♥
You're going to the shelter tonight.
今晚你去庇护所
Not without you.
你不去我也不去
You're the one who's sick, not me.
生病的是你 不是我
I'm not going there alone.
我不会一个人去那的
Hey! You're the girl that sells the necklaces.
你就是那个卖♥♥项链的姑娘
Yeah.
对
Uh, well, I'd sure like to buy a couple.
我想买♥♥个两串
Is it too late? No, they're in my pack.
会不会太晚了 不会 我包里就有
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表