剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
"Death for love."
"为爱而死"
Captain, you got a minute?
队长 有时间吗
Yeah, of course.
有 进来
There's something that's bothering me about this shooting.
这次枪击案 有个线索我一直想不通
You find something out?
你查到了什么
Ah, that's just it.
刚好相反
It just-- it seems too clean.
这部手♥机♥里什么都没有
We sent the phone down to the lab.
我们把手♥机♥送去检查
But it's an old phone, got a brand-new sim card.
这是部旧手♥机♥ 但里面却有张新手♥机♥卡
Not a single phone call on it.
连一个电♥话♥都没打过
That is odd.
确实很奇怪
What are you thinking?
你怎么看
You know, this is just an instinct,
怎么说呢 就是有种感觉
but I think there was a third man.
我还是觉得现场肯定还有一个人
He drove a separate car.
开了另外一辆车
I think he could have shot both men.
我觉得可能是那个人先杀死的两名死者
I think he took Anton's gun, put it in his hand.
再把安东的枪塞进安东自己手里
Shot the gun again, putting powder burns on Anton.
开枪 让安东的手沾上火♥药♥的痕迹
And then took Anton's phone, replaced the sim card,
然后拿了安东的手♥机♥ 调换手♥机♥卡
and tossed it under the car.
扔到车底下
Preventing us from getting any of Anton's contacts,
混淆我们的视听
which might connect us to this third man.
让我们追查不到和他有关的线索
Right.
没错
Any idea how to find out who he is?
有什么办法能把他揪出来吗
I'm working on it, but--
我还在努力 不过...
You know, I'm feel like I'm getting really close.
我感觉马上就能找到他了
Look, Nick, you're a great detective.
听着 尼克 你是个出色的警探
and this a very good theory,
这个理论也很合理
But the families of the victims
但受害者的家属
are already on route to claim the bodies.
已经坐上飞机过来认领遗体了
Turns out, the two men have very strong
我们发现这两个男人
political connections back in Europe.
在欧洲都有复杂的政♥治♥背景
And their families have no intention
他们的家人不希望
of letting us get involved in their affairs.
我们插手他们的家务事
Well, even if that means a murderer goes free?
难道就让凶手逍遥法外吗
I don't like it any more than you do.
我也不希望这样
But sometimes the bigger picture
但有时候水很深
is complicated by things beyond our control.
我们也无能为力
Burkhardt.
伯克哈特
Hey, man, I'm with Rosalee.
老兄 我和罗莎莉在一起
You might want to get over here,
你得马上过来
cause if Hank's taken what we think he's taken,
如果汉克吃了我们猜测的那种东西
He is knockin' on heaven's door.
他就已经在天堂门口敲门了
Couer diable, rot inguen, and essigblasse.
魔鬼之心 红色腹股沟 淡醋
They're all part of an obsession formula.
都是某种迷情配方的成分
The heart-sucking, brain-mashing Zaubertrank we were talking about.
我们说的是一种偷人心吸人脑的迷魂汤
This spell is designed to cause obsessive behavior.
这道魔咒的功效是让人产生迷恋行为
The obsession becomes so great that the brain overloads,
迷恋最终会强到超出大脑负荷
and the body literally shuts down.
随后人的身体也会垮掉
It could explain what happened to your--
这就能解释那谁的情况了
Sergeant Wu. Yeah.
吴警官 没错
His fever and lesions suggest that he got
高烧和皮肤感染能证实他
some of the Zaubertrank meant for Hank.
接触到了应该给汉克的药
This is what I think they took.
我觉得他们吃的就是这个药方
Well, I thought you cured Wu.
我以为你把老吴治好了
I just treated his symptoms.
我只针对他症状做了治疗
Could it explain eating coins, paper clips, buttons?
这能解释他为什么吃硬币 回形针和纽扣吗
Unfortunately, yes.
很不幸 这也是药物引起的
How do we stop this? There's an antidote.
怎么才能治好他 有种解毒剂
And if this works on Wu, could it cure Hank?
如果这种解毒剂对老吴有用 对汉克也有用吗
It should.
应该有用
Yeah, no, it should. I have all the ingredients.
怎么说呢 理论上有用 所有配方我都有
I just have to mix it.
只需要把它们调配在一起
All right, let's do it.
好 那就快调吧
Hey, look at that. Multiple uses.
快看 除了迷魂还能腐蚀桌子
How do we get it in him?
我们怎么给他吃解药
With a nasuflamme.
用鼻壶
You put these prongs into the victim's nostril,
把这两根分叉放进中毒者的鼻孔
and push down on the plunger.
压下这个活塞
You know, I don't know Hank all that well,
那个 我不太了解汉克
But how the hell are you gonna convince him
但你怎么才能说服他
this is something that's good for him?
这玩意对他有好处啊
Let's just see if it works first.
我们先看看这个管不管用吧
Hey, Wu, it's Nick.
老吴 我是尼克
Nick? Is that you?
尼克 是你吗
Yeah, open up the door, man.
是 快开门 老兄
Uh, I can't right now.
暂时开不了
I'm in the middle of dinner.
我正吃晚饭呢
What are you eating?
你在吃什么
Fiber.
纤维
Oh, my god.
老天
My god. Get him on the couch.
我的天啊 把他抬到沙发上去
I hope we're not too late.
希望我们没来晚
Okay, hold him down. Hold him down.
好的 压住他 压住他
Oh, god. Here we go again.
天啊 又来了
Pull his head back.
按住他的头
Is that supposed to happen?
奏效应该是这个反应吗
I hope so.
希望如此吧
How long is it supposed to last?
这个过程要持续多久
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, how do we know if he's cured?
我们怎么知道他痊愈了没有
Where'd you guys come from?
你们是从哪来的
Is this a dream?
我这是在做梦吗
Why am I in my underwear?
我为什么只穿着裤衩
Uh, so embarrassing.
这简直太尴尬了
Excuse me.
不好意思 失陪一下
I think it worked.
看来有用啊
Yeah, and fast.
是啊 而且疗效很快
Time to get it to Hank.
是时候把药拿给汉克了
Nick, what's up? Hank.
尼克 怎么了 汉克
Hey, where are you, man?
你在哪呢 兄弟
Hey, if it's a body somewhere, it's gotta wait.
如果又发现了死尸的话 我现在也过不去
I'm at Adalind's. No, uh, Hank,
我在爱达玲家 不 汉克
listen to me. I gotta talk to you, okay?
听我说 我有事找你
In the morning, man.
有什么事明早再说吧 伙计
I've got big plans tonight, and I'm keeping them.
今晚的约会很重要 我可不想爽约
Over and out.
说完了
I'm signing off.
我要挂咯
Where is he? Adalind's.
他在哪 爱达玲家
Nick?
尼克
What if they're, like, in the middle of -- you know?
万一他们俩正在 那什么怎么办
I mean, this could get kind of awkward.
那样的话就尴尬死了
And Hank is one thing, but the Hexenbiest,
汉克还好说 但是巫女可不同
you don't want to get them riled up, man.
她们可不好惹 伙计
It could get ugly, fast.
事情很快就会不可收拾
I'm bringing her down.
我要干掉她
Look, I'm not saying I'm against it,
我并不反对
but you know, that's gonna be
但你可是个警♥察♥
a pretty hard thing for a cop to explain.
到时候你要怎么解释
You know, dead body and all.
现场会留下尸体什么的
And what about your partner, dude?
再说你搭档怎么办
What's he gonna think when you gun down the woman
你一枪把他爱着的女人给毙了
he's in love with?
他会怎么想
Do you have any better ideas? I'm listening.
你有好办法吗 有就说说看
Well, if you'd let me think for a second.
你得先给我点时间想想呀
No, I don't.
好吧 想不到
Hank?
汉克
Hank, it's Nick!
汉克 我是尼克
Are we too late?
我们来得太迟了吗
He's still alive.
他还活着
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表