剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
You are full of it.
你满嘴胡话
I'm telling you. No way.
不骗你 太假了
I saw him with my own two eyes.
我亲眼看到他了
Here in Portland? They don't really exist.
在波特兰吗 他们根本不存在
I was in his house.
我就在他房♥子里
You were in a Grimm's house? Yes.
你进了格林家的房♥子 是的
If that's true, how come he didn't kill you?
如果是真的 他为什么不杀你呢
'Cause I got the hell outta there, that's why.
因为我逃出来了
Okey, so where does he live,
那他住哪儿呢
Mr. I-saw-grimm-and-lived-to-tell-about-it?
"目睹格林幸存者"先生
50 bucks says you're full of tree sap.
五十块赌你说的都是假话
Hey, buddy.
兄弟
Got the time? 9:06.
现在几点 九点零六
Oh, man, oh, man, that's him!
伙计们伙计们 就是他
That's him--get down!
就是他 低头
Get down! Gedown lower!
低头 再低点儿
go!
走
Can you imagine losing your child like that?
你能想象这样失去自己的孩子吗
No, I can't.
不能
Kind of hard to believe a little girl
也很难想象一个小姑娘
could survive out the all these years.
竟然能在森林里生存这么多年
I guess so.
是啊
I studied feral child syndrome
我在心理课上
in one of my psychology classes.
学过野童综合症
Most are cases of child abuse.
大多跟虐待有关
The whole "raised by wolves" thing was never really proven.
没人能证明"被狼群养大"的故事
Well, that's why we're being extra cautious about this.
因此我们对这事特别谨慎
Have you told the parents yet?
你们告诉那对父母了吗
Not yet.
还没有
This is one of those times I do not envy your job.
所以我并不羡慕你们的工作
You realize you're gonna be opening up old wounds.
你们知道这是在揭人的旧伤疤吧
I know, I lived through it.
我知道 我是过来人
That's why we have to be 110% sure.
因此我们必须十分确定
And we need to keep a low profile.
我们也得低调行事
I can't sit on this forever.
我不能一直干等
I give you 24 hours to find something definitive.
给你们24小时去找些实质证据
How do you wanna do this?
你们准备怎么干
We're gonna split up.
我们分头行事
I'm gonna see if I can track down the adoptive parents
我去看看能否找到那对养父母
and see if anybo-- maybe a family member--
看看是不是有人把霍莉带进了那片树林
could have taken Holly into those woods.
说不定是某个家庭成员干的
And you?
你呢
I'm going back out to the crime scene.
我再去案发现场看看
See if I can find any other evidence of Holly.
看看能否找到有关霍莉的其他线索
Taking anyone with you?
要带人一起去吗
Not if we wanna keep this low profile.
想要低调行事就不能带人
What about other drug dealers in the area?
那片地区其他的毒贩呢
Well, if there were, DEA sent them all running
就算之前有 缉毒局大扫荡之后
when they mopped up the area.
他们也都落荒而逃了
They found the guy they were looking for.
他们找到要找的人了
The rest is up to us.
剩下的只能靠我们自己了
Okay, you take whatever you need.
需要什么尽管带上
Any hard evidence come back to me first.
找到确凿证据先向我汇报
Yes, sir.
是 长官
This is where I found his body.
我们在这发现了他的尸体
Weird vibes out here.
这里感觉很奇怪
His gun was pointing this way.
他的枪指向这个方向
But I found some buckshot right here.
但我却在这里发现了弹坑
And some strands of hair.
和几缕头发
Where'd you see her?
你在哪见到她的
Well, I saw something over this way.
我在这个方向看到有东西
And I followed it.
然后我就跟着它了
It was in here that I saw it.
我就是在这看到它的
Will you stop saying "it"?
你能别再说"它"了吗
All I know is that it was a blutbad and it had long hair.
我只知道那是个狼人 有一头长发
You got something.
你有发现?
Just give me a second, ok?
等一下
What is it? Burdock root.
什么东西 牛蒡根
I haven't seen this stuff since I was a kid in scouts.
我长大后就没有见过这玩意了
Oh, my god.
天啊
Yeah, it's a pain-killer.
这是止痛药
It's like aspirin, you chew on the root.
就像阿司匹林一样 咀嚼根就行
It's also a fine diuretic.
这也是很好的利尿剂
But I digress.
不过我歪楼了
Yeah, we should gear up.
我们应该出发了
This is gonna take a while.
这事得花不少时间
What are you actually smelling?
你到底在嗅什么
Hell if I know.
鬼知道
I just get the scent, you know
我刚刚闻到了一股气味
It's not a moose, it's not a bear,
不是麋 不是熊
it's not a deer.
也不是鹿
We have our own unique bouquet.
我们都有各自特殊的气味
Here we go.
找到了
A knochen hof.
一个骨头堆
Let me guess, bone yard?
是个骨头坑吗
Literally speaking, yes.
从字面上说 没错
But there is a spiritual meaning.
但还有精神层面上的意思
We've taken a life to sustain life.
一命换一命
And the sacrifice has to be honored.
所以我们很尊重这种牺牲
You know, before digestion begins.
在消化开始之前
We're in the right place.
我们来对地方了
You don't smell that?
你没闻到吗
She marked territory here.
她在这标记地盘了
You mean we're on her property?
你是说我们在她地盘上吗
There!
那里
Holy crap.
我勒个去
That was--
这真是
Holy crap.
我勒个去啊
Don't lose her!
别跟丢了
Where'd she go?
她上哪去了
We lost her. We haven't lost her.
我们跟丢了 才没有
She thinks she lost us.
她觉得她甩掉我们了
I can still smell her.
我还能闻到她的气味
I just don't know where it's coming from.
我只是不知道这气味是从哪里来的
I think I know where she is.
我知道她在哪里了
That's a hell of a hunting blind.
还真是不错的诱敌之计
I think I should probably go first.
还是我打头阵吧
Yeah, you got this one.
请便
I'm Hank Griffin, Portland PD.
我是汉克·格里芬 波特兰警局的
Are you Mrs. Clark?
你是克拉克太太吗
Yes.
是的
Did you find her body?
你找到她尸体了吗
No, ma'am.
没有 夫人
I don't want to alarm you, but we're looking into
我无意造成您的惊慌 但我们正在
some new aspects of Holly's disappearance.
调查霍莉失踪案的一些新线索
Why would you do that?
为什么呢
We're trying to establish any connection we can
我们正尽可能将此案
with Tillamook Forest.
与蒂拉穆克森林联♥系♥起来
Did you or any of your family ever spend any time up there?
您或者您家人有没有去过那里
Yeah, we camped out there a couple times,
有 我们曾去那露营
but that's about it.
仅此而已
My husband wasn't really the outdoors type.
我丈夫不喜欢户外运动
We just did it because Holly seemed to enjoy it.
我们是因为霍莉喜欢才去的
We, uh-- we had to borrow equipment from a neighbor.
我们 我们还得从邻居那借装备
I don't even remember where we camped out, actually.
事实上 我都不记得具体去的是哪
Why, did you find something up there?
怎么了 你们在那里发现什么了吗
We're just trying to expand the territory to see
我们只是想扩大调查范围
if we can link her disappearance to a suspect.
能否将她的失踪和某个嫌犯联♥系♥起来
You have a suspect?
你们有嫌疑犯了吗
No, ma'am.
没有 夫人
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表