剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
The klaustreich...
我遇到的
I came in contact with
那个野猫精
was aggressive...
攻击性很强
predatory...
掠夺成性
and...
还有
a real ass.
是个十足的混♥蛋♥
I can't write that.
不能这么写
What's the word?
用个什么词呢
Mean? No.
卑鄙 不对
Catty? Big no.
刻薄 更加不对
Got it.
有了
Sadistic.
残暴无道
And treacherous.
阴险诡谲
What time does that leave?
那辆车什么时候走
"That's to Portland Bus 414.
"这里是开往波特兰的414专线公交
We get a departure schedule for you..."
下面将为您播报汽车发车时间"
Thank you for calling Raz Bus line.
感谢致电拉兹公交总线
Yes, I understand.
我听得懂
Sehr gut.
很好
One can't be too careful,
在不请自入的情况下
entering the home of a police captain,
闯进一位警长的家
before introductions are made, you know.
总得小心为上
So true.
没错
I was just, uh, following protocol.
我刚才也只是照章办事
I don't care if you are working for the Verrat.
我不管你是不是为镇反军做事
The next time you let yourself into my home uninvited,
下次你再这么不请自来
I will shoot you.
我就一枪崩了你
In self-defense, of course.
当然 是出于自卫
My dear captain,
亲爱的警长
If you didn't speak German, you'd be dead by now.
要不是你会德语 你早就没命了
But, may I introduce myself?
不过让我先自我介绍一下
My name is Edgar Waltz.
我叫埃德加·华尔兹
Who are you hunting?
你在追杀谁
His name is Ian Harmon.
一个叫伊恩·哈蒙的人
What's he done?
他犯了什么事
He's a leader of the resistance.
他是反叛运动的领导者
One of the few still alive.
少数几个活着的反叛者之一
What's he done here in Portland?
他在波特兰做了些什么
I don't know and I don't care.
我不知道也不在乎
Time is of the essence and I need to find him.
时间紧迫 我得找到他
We believe the resistance has established a presence here
我们认为反叛运动在这里有势力
to harbor fugitives and make them disappear.
保护逃亡者 帮他们脱离公众视线
The Verrat's problem is with the resistance.
镇反军跟反叛者的过节
They're not my problems.
不关我的事
Maybe your past is not as far away as you think.
你不该这么快忘了旧事
The Verrat does not make decisions for me.
镇反军休想摆布我
The high command will not be happy about that.
最高指挥部恐怕不会乐意
I'm not concerned.
这我一点也不关心
It would be better for you to be concerned about me
如果你要作壁上观 那你最好小心我
and what will happen should you refuse to help.
小心这么做的后果
I hope your Latin is as good as your German.
希望你的拉丁语和德语一样好
Si vis pacem...
想要息事宁人
para bellum.
就做好应战准备
Auf wiedersehen, captain.
再见 警长
"Si vis pacem, para bellum."
"想要息事宁人 就做好应战准备"
"If you seek peace, prepare for war."
"想要息事宁人 就做好应战准备"
Thanks for picking him up.
谢谢你来接他
I don't get my car back till tomorrow.
我的车明天才能取回来
Coffee? Bacon?
咖啡 培根
I usually take cream with my coffee,
我早餐一般都是乳酪配咖啡
but I'll try bacon.
不过我可以试试培根
I heard about you and Adalind.
我听说了你和爱达玲的事
We were together for about half a cup of coffee.
我们在一起估计只有半盏茶的时间
I don't know what happened,
我也不知道发生了什么事
where it came from,
怎么会有那种感觉
but I'm glad it's over.
但我很庆幸一切都结束了
Well, between you and me,
私下里跟你说
she was definitely not good enough for you.
她绝对配不上你
If she wasn't a lawyer,
要不是知道她是律师
I'd think she roofied me.
我会以为是她给我下了药
What? I woke up. She was gone.
什么 我醒来的时候 她不见了
And these two other people who were in the room with me--
房♥间里突然多了两个人
It's more than I want to get into.
感觉不像是我主动进去的
I think it's more than I want you to.
多少也有点主动的成分
He is mine. He's all yours.
他是我的 现在归你了
See you tonight?
晚上见
We got a shooting at the bus depot.
公车站发生了枪击案
Any bodies? Just blood.
有尸体吗 只有血迹
Watch your butts out there. We will.
当心点 会的
Rosalee!
罗莎莉
Ian? Oh, my god.
伊恩 天呐
What happened to you? I was shot.
你怎么了 我被打伤了
I have to get you to a hospital.
我得把你送到医院去
No, no, you can't.
不行不行
If they find out where I am, I'm as good as dead.
他们要是知道我在哪 我就活不成了
Where's Freddy?
弗雷迪在哪
Freddy was killed.
弗雷迪被杀了
In a robbery, a few weeks ago.
他几周前陷入了一场抢劫案
Freddy was supposed to have some papers for me.
弗雷迪应该为我准备了些文件
That's why I'm here.
我是过来取的
Papers for what?
什么文件
A new identity.
新身份
Who's trying to kill you?
谁要杀你
It's better if you don't know. And it's better if I leave.
你还是不知道的好 我还是走吧
You're not going anywhere.
你不能走
Not like this, ok?
这副样子不能出去
Let me help you up.
我扶你起来
I'll get you something for the pain.
给你找点止痛药
I'm gonna get some help.
再找个人来帮忙
Apparently the gunman crossed the street here.
很明显 枪手是在马路对面开的枪
Fired three times.
开了三枪
Hence, broken car window,
因此 打碎了车窗
the defacing of our friendly visitor greeting.
还打穿了涂鸦墙
Best guess is bloodstain belongs to bullet number three.
血迹最有可能是第三发子弹造成的
So somebody got hit. But no body.
有人受伤了 不过没有尸体
Not yet. Search is ongoing.
目前没有 调查还没结束呢
No blood trail to follow,
没有可追查的血痕
so we cordoned off five blocks.
所以我们封锁了五个街区
Any description of the shooter or the vic?
有任何关于枪手或受害者的描述吗
We got a witness at the bus station, awaiting your arrival.
有个目击者在车站等着你们呢
Maybe surveillance tape. And, uh, can I get that, please?
或许监控录像里会有 请把那个给我
This.
这个
9 millimeter.
九毫米
Yep. Let's check the witness.
没错 去找目击者谈谈
I didn't see the shooter.
我没看清枪手
But I saw the guy that was on my bus.
但我看清了在我车上的那个乘客
He left this hat on the seat.
他把这帽子忘在了车座上
I tried to catch up with him, but he was moving way too fast.
我本想追上他 但他走得太快了
Then I saw that car window shatter.
后来我就看见车窗碎了
I didn't know what the hell was going on.
我也搞不清发生了什么
Figured it was some kind of gang thing.
看样子像是帮派纠纷
What can you tell us about him?
你还知道些他的什么情况
His name.
他的名字
This is the ticket he used to board the bus.
这是他的车票
Paid in cash. Lester Cullum.
用现金付的 莱斯特·卡勒姆
Had one of those old leather rucksacks.
背着一个老式的皮革帆布包
You don't see too many of those anymore.
现在很少见了
British, I think. He had an accent.
应该是个英国人 带口音
Anyway, the name Lester Cullum
再说 莱斯特·卡勒姆这个名字
sounds kind of British.
听着就有英伦范儿
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表