剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
So where did the apitoxin
那杀害塞丽娜·邓布鲁克的
that killed Serena Dunbrook come from?
蜂毒素是从哪来的
Well, I'd definitely categorize it as, uh, exotic.
我十分确信它是... 外来的
Which would normally mean China, Africa, France...
一般是指来自中国 非洲或法国
However, your apitoxin shows
但你们的蜂毒素却含有
levels of phospholipase too,
一定量的水解磷脂酶
that I've never seen before.
我从没遇见过这种情况
This apitoxin has no known origin.
这种蜂毒的来源不详
Uh, excuse me.
失陪了
Unknown origin?
来源不详?
What is this, some sci-fi crap?
这是什么话 讲科幻故事呢?
That stuff couldn't just come out of nowhere.
那东西又不可能凭空冒出来
What, do you think he's hiding something?
怎么 你觉得他有事瞒着我们?
Detectives.
警探
In case I'm on that list of yours,
免得你们怀疑我 不妨告诉你们
harvesting apitoxin in that amount would require
提取那么大剂量的蜂毒所需要的仪器
much more sophisticated equipment than I have at my disposal.
比我现有的仪器要精密许多
Besides, I was at the Howard Johnson's
更何况 我昨晚去了尤金的
in Eugene last night
霍华德·约翰逊酒店
for this year's Oregon beekeeper's con.
参加今年的俄勒冈州养蜂人♥大♥会
Pretty crowded convention?
有很多人参加吗
Well, there's 12 of us, actually.
其实只有12个人
Anything else I can help you with?
还有什么需要我帮忙吗
No, professor. We'll be in touch.
没了 教授 我们会跟你保持联♥系♥的
A streetcar full of dancers,
一电车跳舞的快闪族
and 12 bee geeks in a motel room?
还有酒店里的12个养蜂怪人
Your suspect pool's getting bigger, huh?
嫌疑人的范围真是越来越大了
T.V. coverage paid off.
电视报道已经搞定了
Say hi to your flash mob.
和快闪族打个招呼
Exscuse me.
请让一下
22 so far.
目前来了22个人
By the way, the captain's been taking
还有 队长对这个案子
a keen interest in this one.
非常感兴趣
He's even asking me what's going on.
一直盯着我问情况
Listen, then do us a favor.
听着 帮我们个忙
While we talk to the village people,
我们和这些"村民"谈话时
Can you check out the alibi
你能核对一下斯皮内拉教授
of professor Spinella last night?
昨晚的不在场证明吗
Some convention at the Ho-Jo's in Eugene.
他在尤金的霍华德·约翰逊酒店参加会议
And get us the name of every beekeeper who was there.
再弄一份出席会议的养蜂人名单
No problem.
没问题
Have fun with your interrogations.
祝你们审问愉快
We will.
我们会的
I didn't know anyone... on that streetcar.
电车上的人 我一个都不认识
Every one of 'em was a stranger.
我谁都 不认识
Then why were you there?
那你怎么会在那
I got the invite.
我收到邀请了
Totally random... Tweet, telling me a...
都是随机的... 我从微薄上看到了
Time and a... Place, and what to do.
时间 地点和活动内容
Get on at... Yamhill...
在杨希尔站 上车
And dance the Y.M.C.A.
然后跳《Y.M.C.A.》之舞
We've been told.
我们知道了
Yeah. And then, immediately... Get off at Alder.
是的 然后一到阿尔德站 就下车
I didn't see that girl.
我没看见那个女孩
There were a lot of us on there.
那里面人太多了
We were just dancing, having fun.
我们只是在那开心的跳舞
How was I supposed... To know someone...
我怎么 知道有人
Was getting killed?
会被谋杀呢
Can I go now?
我能走了吗
Actually, no, Doug.
现在还不行 道格
I'd like to go over it again, if you don't mind.
要是你不介意的话 我想再问一遍
From the beginning?
从头开始吗
Well, yeah, unless you know what happens in the end.
是啊 除非你知道最后发生了什么
Well, like I said...
我都说过了
I got the same invitation as everybody else did.
我和其他人一样收到了邀请
I figured I'd go have some fun with some strangers.
我知道要和一些陌生人找乐子
It just sounds like there's an echo in here,
你就像个复读机似的
'cause I keep hearing the same thing, over and over again.
因为你每次说的答案都一样
Okay, can I see the tweet?
好吧 能让我看看那条状态吗
A tech-savvy guy like yourself,
像你这种技术控
I'm sure you still have it on your phone, right?
手♥机♥里一定还留着那条状态吧
I got some personal stuff on there.
我手♥机♥里有些私人的东西
All right.
好吧
Well, let's talk about the victim.
那我们来谈谈受害者吧
So Serena Dunbrook got on the streetcar
塞丽娜·邓布鲁克几乎是和你
around the same time as you, right?
同时上的电车 对吧
She's a pretty girl.
她是个漂亮的女孩
She stood right behind you.
她就站在你后面
You know, did you smell her perfume?
你闻到她的香水味了吗
Did it turn you on to be rubbed up against her?
激起你对她的欲望了吗
No.
没有
Hey, come on, Doug. We have you on the videotape.
拜托 道格 录像上可是看的一清二楚
I was on the other side.
我在另一边
Really?
是嘛
Because in your previous statement,
因为你之前说
you said you didn't see her at all, so which one is it?
你根本没看到她 到底哪句是真的
Come on. Let me see the phone, Doug.
把手♥机♥给我看看吧 道格
Unless you're hiding something.
除非你在隐瞒事实
A.G. waiver turned up a dummy account
那条状态发自一个虚假账号♥
opened with a spam e-mail.
是用垃圾邮箱申请的
All it takes is half a brain and a laptop
根本不用动脑子 只要有笔记本电脑
to manipulate an IP address.
就可以操纵一个IP地址
Benefit of social media--
这就是社交媒体的"好处"
anyone can arrange cover for a murder.
任何人都可以找群众为谋杀打掩护
You get something off this Doug Shellow guy?
你在道格·谢洛身上发现什么线索了吗
Yeah.
嗯
I think I just did.
刚发现
工厂已关闭 不得擅自闯入
樱草造纸厂
Abandoned paper mill? This doesn't look like home.
废弃的造纸厂 一点家的样子都没有
You know anything about Primrose Paper?
你了解这个樱花造纸厂吗
I've heard of it. That's all.
只是听说过
Old family business, been here forever.
古老的家族式产业 一直在这
Do you really think doug Shellow and John Coleman know each other?
你真的认为道格·谢洛和约翰·科尔曼相互认识吗
Let's hope letting them go pays off.
但愿放他们走会有所收获
Hello, conspiracy.
在密谋什么呢
So much for everybody claiming to be strangers.
还说什么都是陌生人
Who is that?
她是谁
I can't get a good look at her.
我看不到她的脸
Oh, run!
快跑
Get in this office!
躲进这个工作间
What the hell's going on? Where'd those bees come from?
怎么回事 从哪冒出这么多蜜蜂
I don't know.
我不知道
Here, use some of these. Here.
拿去 用这个堵着
Oh! I've never seen so many damn bees in my life!
老子这辈子从没见过这么多蜜蜂
Wait. Where'd they go?
等等 都跑哪去了
Maybe they're hiding, waiting for us.
也许躲起来了 等我们出去
Yeah, I don't think bees hide.
蜜蜂哪有这么聪明
Oh, man, I got at least a couple dozen bee stings.
要命 我起码被叮了几十下
This is crazy.
这简直是疯了
Someone gets killed with bee venom,
先是有人中蜂毒而死
and we get attacked by a swarm?
现在我们又受到蜂群围攻
Yeah, I don't think it's a coincidence.
我觉得这不是巧合
Yeah, maybe Wu was right about a giant killer bee.
也许吴说对了 是一种巨型杀人蜂
Come on. Let's get you some help.
走 找人帮你处理伤口
You're a bigger baby than he is.
你可比他壮多了
Two beers, one water.
两瓶啤酒 一瓶水归你
Bees usually sting when threatened or provoked.
通常蜜蜂受到威胁或挑衅时才会蜇人
You kick a hive or something?
你们捅到蜂窝了还是怎么
No, they just came out of nowhere
没有 不知道它们是从哪冒出来的
and headed straight for yours truly.
突然就杀了过来
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表