剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
And a lot of blood.
还有大量血液
This is not a medical vehicle.
这不是医疗用车
Then what's it doing transporting
那它为什么要运输
human organs and blood?
人体器官和血液呢
Easy, easy.
轻点 轻点
Okay, trauma team, he's yours.
好了 外伤小队 他就交给你们了
We're not gonna get much out of him,
我们怕是没法审讯他了
but we need his phone.
但我们需要他的手♥机♥
Dead driver's name is Andrew Probasco,
死去的司机名叫安德鲁·普巴斯
born in 1932.
1932年生
And get this...died in 2005.
听听这个 死于2005年
So he died again today? Apparently.
所以他今天又死了一次 显然是的
Fake license? Looks like.
假驾照吗 看起来是的
Ironically, he was an organ donor.
讽刺的是 他是个器官捐献者
Oh. What about, uh, plates?
哦 那么车牌呢
Stolen. Registered to a smart car in Tillamook.
也是偷的 注册在蒂拉穆克市的一辆智能车名下
Well, I have got expired lottery tickets,
我发现了过期的彩票
A get-one-free-pizza at Gianni's
一张詹尼比萨店的免费赠券
if only he ate six more.
兑换条件是再吃六个比萨
And a credit card in the name of Hallie Calder.
还有一张署名是哈利·考尔德的信♥用♥卡♥
He didn't look like a Hallie to me.
他看起来可不像是叫哈利的
What about fingerprints? Ah, funny you should ask.
指纹怎么样 说起来有趣
Got a match on his prints to half a dozen crimes
他的指纹能和全州六起案子对上号♥
all over the state, but no I.D.
但从来没人见过他
He was an unknown. Never been caught.
如幽灵一般 从未被逮住
So we got nothing.
也就是说我们一无所获
Are we depressed?
你们受打击了吗
Were you able to get any info off the driver's cell phone?
你在司机手♥机♥里找到信息了吗
Yes...And no.
既有也无
Can you just give us the "Yes"?
不能直接说"有"吗
No.
不能
Obviously a burner, but we were still able
手♥机♥报废了 但我们取出了
to pull the S.E.N. Off the SIM card.
手♥机♥卡里的芯片
Of course the service provider will need a warrant
当然 要向运营商出示搜查令
before they release the records, and that would be up to you.
才能看到使用记录 就看你们的了
That's all you got? That's all I got.
这就是你找到的信息 没错
We've got a bunch of blood being illegally transported
眼下有人非法运输大量血液
and a dead kid missing seven pints.
还有个失血七品脱后死掉的小孩
Maybe we should check to see if there's a connection
也许我们该查查两起案件
between the two.
是否有关联
When we get the DNA results back
等我们拿到事故现场
from the samples taken at the accident,
样本DNA的检验结果之后
let's see if we can get a match to Steven.
可以拿来跟史蒂文的比对下看看
It's worth a shot.
值得试试
You know, I've been at this job a while,
我♥干♥这行有段时间了
but it seems like this town is just getting weirder.
可是小镇似乎越来越不对劲
"Geiers have an innate ability to move through trees,
"鹰怪穿树而过的本领与生俱来
staying above their victims,
可以神不知鬼不觉的
who walk beneath them, unaware."
攻击从他们下面走过的人"
"Geiers are the most vile of all.
"鹰怪邪恶至极
They harvest human organs while the victims are still alive,
他们热衷活体取出人的内脏
seeming to take pleasure in the savage pain they cause.
似乎极为享受他们给猎物带来的痛楚
Carnage on the front lines has provided them
主动狩猎使得它们
with a seemingly endless supply of viscera
拥有取之不尽的内脏
for their terrible trade."
以进行肮脏的交易"
Hey, what are you doing for dinner?
喂 晚餐吃什么
Now, there was a heart, kidney, liver, gallbladders,
他被撞时 车上载着心脏 肾脏
and a lot of blood being transported when he got hit.
肝脏 胆囊 还有好多血
Driver had a fake I.D., we can't identify him.
司机有伪造身份证 但无法确认其身份
The only thing I know is he was a Geier.
我只知道 他是个鹰怪
I saw him right before he died.
他临死前我看到了
What's my favorite color? What?
我最喜欢什么颜色 你说什么
You know, you never ask me about anything else.
你从不问我别的东西
Like sports or music or who the hottest Bond Babe was.
比如体育 音乐或者最美的邦女郎是谁
You know, like normal conversation?
从不跟我正常对话
I'm just saying, it would be nice to switch it up
我只是说 适当调整一下
once in a while, you know?
也挺好的 不是吗
Well, what's your favorite color?
好吧 你最喜欢什么颜色
You don't mean that.
你不是真要问吧
No, really, I want to know.
是的 我真的想知道
Red.
红色
Oh, I feel so much closer to you now.
我觉得现在跟你亲近多了
Fine.
得了吧
Yeah, if there were organs involved,
如果牵扯到内脏
then most likely it was a Geier Deal.
很可能就和鹰怪交易有关了
What do you mean "Deal"?
什么叫"交易"
Geiers are like herbalists, you know?
鹰怪就像是草药专家
Eastern-medicine types. You know how some humans
东方草药那种 有些人类
use exotic animal parts, like bear gallbladders
使用外来动物器官 比如熊胆
and rhino horns for, like, you know,
和犀牛角 以此来制♥作♥
medicinal remedies and aphrodisiacs and stuff--
医用药和壮♥阳♥药♥之类的东西
which is ridiculous, because it has no effect whatsoever.
相当荒唐 因为无论如何都没用
Here's the thing.
问题就在这里
Human parts for creature...enhancement?
人类器官对怪物身体的强化
That actually works great.
实际上效果甚佳
You're serious? Oh, yeah.
你说真的 当然
Our exotic animals are you.
对我们来说 外来动物就是你们
Wait, you're telling me that Geiers Deal in human organs?
等等 你是说鹰怪在走私人类器官
Well...Okay.
好吧
This might be a little awkward, but for example,
这听上去可能有点变♥态♥ 但比如
you probably didn't know that your testicles--
你大概不知道你的睾丸
I mean, not your testicles specifically,
我不是特指你的睾丸
but that part of the human male anatomy--
我是说男性的那个器官
has a kind of a viagra-like effect on certain species.
对特定物种来说有伟哥的功效
Not that I ever had need to--
我可没用过
I mean, everything works great.
我可用不着那玩意
Oh, no.
不
That wasn't awkward at all.
一点也不变♥态♥
Okay, so where would someone like you get something like that?
好吧 你们都从哪搞到那些东西
There's a place that I've--I've heard of.
我 我听说过一个地方
Not that I've ever, you know, been there...or anything.
我 我倒没去过
May I help you?
请问你买♥♥什么
Uh, yeah. I'm here for the, um... catch of the day.
我来这里买♥♥ 今天的新鲜货
You got some I.D.?
有身份证明吗
Haven't had a blutbad in here in a long time.
好久没见狼人光顾了
Haven't seen a fuchsbau in a waschbar's age myself.
我也没见过你这年纪的狐妖
What are you looking for?
你要买♥♥什么
Maybe a little gallenblase.
胆囊吧
It's fresh, isn't it?
是新鲜的吧
Gallenblase doesn't stay on the shelf long enough to get old.
胆囊很畅销 想要陈货也没有啊
Three ounce or the six ounce?
你要3盎司还是6盎司
Huh? Oh, it's really for a friend,
其实我是为朋友买♥♥的
So, I don't know, um, six ounce?
所以 6盎司吧
I'll be right out.
我马上回来
You want it gift wrapped? No, thanks.
要礼品包装吗 不用 谢谢
If you're partial to mixing, I find the gallbladder flavor
如果你喜欢混搭 我发现胆囊
goes very well with a white tea.
配白茶味道不错
Just the powder, thanks.
只要粉就行 谢了
That'll be $300. Are you kidding me?
300美元 你在开玩笑吗
You must not have bought some in a while.
你一定有段时间没买♥♥了
Price has been going through the roof.
价格持续飞涨
Thanks.
谢谢
You're not gonna say that when you hear the price.
你听了价格就不会这么说了
$300.
一共300美元
Are you kidding me? That's exactly what I said.
你在开玩笑吗 我就是这么说的
How do you know you just didn't pay $300 for oregano?
你怎么知道他给你的不是牛至粉
I don't know.
我的确不知道
Put in some white tea and find out.
加点白茶自己尝尝呗
I think I'll go with the crime lab.
我还是去罪证化验室检查好了
Chicken. By the way, he's a fuchsbau,
胆小鬼 顺便告诉你他是个狐妖
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表