剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I gotta use the restroom.
我得去趟洗手间
Sorry, Nick seems a little edgy tonight.
抱歉 尼克今晚好像有点烦躁
Yeah, he does.
是有点
I think you guys have been working a little too hard.
我觉得你们工作有点太卖♥♥命了
So how long has this being going on
你和爱达玲小姐之间
between you and Miss Adalind?
交往多久了
Not that long.
没多久
It's the weirdest thing.
事情来得很诡异
It's like one day I woke up,
有天早上我一起床
and I couldn't stop thinking about her.
就情不自禁开始想她
Yeah, I know how that goes.
是啊 我懂那种感觉
Yes. Okay.
是 好的
I--can do the deposition between 3:00 and 5:00 tomorrow.
我明天三点到五点可以采证
Just let me know what you--
有什么情况就告诉我
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你这是在干些什么
Falling in love.
恋爱
I didn't know that was against the law.
难道恋爱也违法吗
All right, I'm gonna say this once.
这话我只说一遍
You stay out of his life.
你离他远点
Hey. I hope you're listening.
嘿 你最好听话
Did it ever occur to you
难道你从没想过
that this is exactly what it looks like?
我和他真的在谈恋爱吗
No. Never. You're a liar.
不 我永远不会这么想 你是个骗子
Because I'm not telling him everything?
就因为我没告诉他全部真♥相♥吗
I guess you speak from experience.
我猜这是你的经验之谈吧
I'm not gonna let this happen.
我不会让你得逞
Try and stop it.
那你阻止我啊
Maybe I should scream.
我是不是应该喊人了
Man, can't believe it.
兄弟 简直不敢相信
We got a damn call.
我们接到了该死的报♥警♥
Got two dead bodies.
发现了两具尸体
Good. I'm taking Juliette home first.
好 我先送朱丽叶回家
Hey, man.
嘿 兄弟
What's the deal?
你怎么了
Look, it's just something going on
没事 只是我和朱丽叶之间
between me and Juliette.
有点小矛盾
And I don't really want to get into it.
我真的不想和她吵
Okay, I get it.
好 我明白了
I'll take care of things till you get there.
我先去打前站 等你过来
If Adalind does this,
如果爱达玲成功了
my debt is paid?
我的债就算还清了吧
Yes.
对
And if she doesn't?
若她不成功呢
Just kidding.
我开玩笑而已
But I'm disappointed.
但我确实有点失望
About what?
失望什么
You used to be a lot more fun.
你以前要逗趣得多
I could still be fun if I want to.
我愿意的话 还是可以很逗趣
All right, now there's too much riding on this.
这件事的成败关乎重大
I need you to make sure this happens the way it has to.
我得保证事情按计划进行
Well, it's a good thing you came to a pro.
找高手帮忙 算你走了步好棋
Sometimes Adalind has a mind of her own.
有时爱达玲会有自己的主意
I don't want any mistakes on this, Catherine.
我不希望出任何岔子 凯萨琳
You may wanna spend a little less time
你也该少花点时间
gazing at that mirror, mirror on the wall.
盯着墙上那面镜子看
I'll dagger, dagger in my heart.
我要将匕♥首♥刺进我的心脏
What happens when you find the key?
你找到钥匙之后会怎样呢
Well, those who help
有功劳的人
will be remembered and rewarded.
会被铭记并获得奖赏
Those who don't will be forgotten.
而等闲之辈则会被遗忘
Two dead bodies.
两具尸体
Two guns. One Mercedes.
两把枪 一辆梅赛德斯
Wu? What?
老吴 怎么
You just ate your chapstick.
你刚刚把唇膏吃了
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
I saw you.
我看到了
That's crazy, why would I do that?
这么疯狂的事 我怎么会做
Okay, so the older guy's a Brit, Thomas Woolsey.
年纪大的是英国人 叫托马斯·伍尔西
And the other guy is Anton Krug.
另一个叫安东·克鲁格
He's Swiss.
瑞士人
They both have guns in their hands,
两人手里都握着枪
So a simple-minded sergeant would surmise
思维简单的警♥察♥可能会推测
they shot each other.
他们是互相射杀了对方
Fortunately, that's not my job.
幸运的是 我用不着推断
I'm gonna run prints.
我去查指纹
What do you think?
你怎么看
I don't know. I just got here.
不知道 我刚来
About Adalind.
我是说关于爱达玲
You know, I gotta be honest with you, Hank.
我得跟你说实话 汉克
I don't see this one working out.
我不觉得你们能成
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Look, I know you're afraid I might take advantage of her
我知道你担心我是因为我们救过她
because we saved her life.
而占她便宜
But it's not like that.
但事实并非如此
Well, what if she takes advantage of you?
那要是她占你便宜呢
Works for me.
我无所谓啊
Look, Hank,
听着 汉克
We're cops.
我们是警♥察♥
We can't do this. We've gotta keep it separate.
我们不能这么做 工作和感情要分清
On the other hand, life is short, buddy.
但换个角度想 人生苦短啊兄弟
And I'm not getting married tomorrow.
而且我又不是明天就要结婚
Just get to know her.
只是想多了解她
You might like her.
你会喜欢她的
Hey, got a cell phone.
我发现了一支手♥机♥
Somebody bring me a baggie.
哪位给我递个证物袋来
What?
怎么了
Making any progress on the double homicide?
那起双重谋杀案有进展了吗
Not much.
进展不大
We've got two foreigners,
两个都是外国人
one Swiss, one British,
一个英国人 一个瑞士人
who decided to shoot each other in Portland.
选择在波特兰互相射杀
According to the rental agreement found in the Mercedes,
根据在梅赛德斯里找到的租赁合同
It was rented to Anton Krug,
车是安东·克鲁格租的
but the keys were found in Woolsey's pocket.
但钥匙却在伍尔西的口袋里
Right, so they either knew each other,
没错 所以要么两人相识
or one was trying to steal the car from the other?
要么是一方想偷另一方的车
Well, they had to have known each other.
他们肯定认识
According to the airlines,
根据航♥班♥记录
they both flew in together today.
他们是今天一起乘机抵达的
And there was only one car,
而现场只有一辆车
So obviously they drove together.
所以他们明显是一起开车过去的
Uh-huh. Well, makes sense.
嗯 很有道理
Well, unless there was a second car,
没错 除非还有第二辆车
and somebody drove away.
而有人把车开走了
What are you saying, a third man?
你们的意思是 还有第三个人
You got any evidence of this?
有证据吗
Not yet.
还没有
Could have been a business dispute
也许是生意冲突
that got out of hand.
场面失控了
Can you connect them to anybody here?
他们和本地人有联♥系♥吗
We did find this cell phone underneath the car.
我们倒是在车底下发现了这支手♥机♥
We think it must have fallen out of
我们认为是安东倒地时
Anton's pocket when he hit the ground.
从他口袋里掉出来的
You, uh, access that yet?
你们 查看过内容了吗
We haven't been able to turn it on.
我们还没能开机
We think it broke when it hit the ground.
也许是掉落时摔坏了
Lab will be able to get that information.
实验室可以把里面的信息导出来
Good, good.
很好 很好
Keep me advised.
有进展随时汇报
Gentlemen,
先生们
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表