剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I just gotta get 'em out.
等我拿出来
You're Hanson, right? Yeah.
你就是汉森 对吗 是
I thought I recognized you from the clinic.
我觉得我在诊所见过你
What are you doing unh!
你们要做什么
Hurry up. Get 'em inside.
快点 把他们弄上车
Let's go. Go!
走 开车
Where are we? Let go of me!
我们在哪 放开我
Where are we going? Get 'em inside.
我们要去哪 带他们进去
Hanson! What are you doing?
汉森 你们想干嘛
Hurry up! Gracie!
快 格蕾西
People will find us.
会有人发现我们的
You're not gonna get away with this.
你们逃不掉的
You can't do this. Move it!
你们不能这样 快走
Move it! Move it.
走 往前走
Let go.
跟上
We have a warrant to search the premises.
我们授权搜查这里
There's nobody here. Everybody's gone home.
这儿没人 大家都回家了
Open it up or we'll break it down.
开开门 不然我们冲进去
They're not operating on anybody here,
这里没有人做手术
there's gotta be another place.
一定在其他地方
Let me talk to her.
让我和她说
Look at me, very closely.
看着我 仔细看
I know what you are. I don't know what you're
我知道你是什么东西 我不知道你在说...
You're a Geier. Oh, my god.
你是鹰怪 天呐
Where are the kids? I...I...I...
孩子们在哪 我 我 我...
I'm not asking you as a cop,
我不是在用警♥察♥的身份说话
so don't expect me to behave like one.
所以别指望我会照规矩来
Got it.
拿到了
We got 'em.
捉住他们了
Where are they? Getting prepped.
人呢 在做准备
I didn't think you'd wanna wait.
我想你不会再等了
I don't. We'll do them next.
没错 接下来就是他们
Let's start with the girl first.
先从这姑娘开始吧
We finish up tonight's work, and that's it.
把今晚的干完就收手
I can have the trucks here by the morning.
我明早把车开来
And what about the records at the clinic?
诊所的记录呢
Everything that matters has been destroyed.
有关记录都销毁了
We're good to go.
我们可以全身而退
Gracie...Please...No...
格蕾西 拜托 不要
I'll take care of this.
我会管好他的
No...Please...
不要...求你了...
So much for the surprise!
惊喜不断啊
Police!
警♥察♥
I got this, get her.
这儿交给我 捉住她
Gracie.
格蕾西
Gracie, can you hear me?
格蕾西 你能听到我说话吗
Hey. Everything's okay.
没事了
It's all gonna be okay now.
现在没事了
Where's Hanson? Hanson's fine.
汉森呢 汉森很好
I saw Kevin. He's here.
我看到凯文了 他就在这
And we have Kevin.
我们找到凯文了
How did you find us?
你们怎么发现我们的
This town is definitely getting weirder.
这小镇确实越来越诡异了
Hello. Did you get your present?
你好 收到礼物了吗
Where should I send the "Thank you" note?
我该把感谢信寄到哪呢
You made your point. Now we are making ours.
你已表明了立场 现在该轮到我们说话了
The world is becoming more complicated.
这世界变得越来越复杂了
Only for the simple-minded.
对头脑简单的人说的确如此
You are going to have to control this grimm
你要么控制住这个格林
or get rid of him.
要么把他除掉
What I do and how I do it are none of your concern.
我做什么 怎么做 轮不到你教
I speak for the Ferrat,
我代表费拉说话
and they have a different opinion.
他们的观点和你截然不同
Things are getting out of balance.
自然界要失衡了
A grimm on his own is like a samurai without a master.
格林就像是无师自通的武士
Well, this one has a badge and a conscience.
但这个格林有警徽和良知
That is your problem.
那是你的问题
Next time...
下次...
You might want to deliver your message in person.
麻烦你亲自捎信过来
Next time...
下次...
We will.
我们会的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表