剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Oh,to be young.
年轻就是好
Now this is a good place to run.
这真是个跑步的好地方
It's cool up here, the air is clean.
这儿很凉快 空气也清新
Not too many people around,so you can clear your head.
周围人烟稀少 可以清醒头脑
Now what's your usual route? You're looking at it.
你通常的路线是什么 眼前的正是
Usually do about ten miles,couple hours worth, up and around trapper's peak.
一般跑十英里 上下山顶要个把小时
why? You coming?
咋啦 你们来吗
Have fun.
好好跑
All right.
好吧
So how long you think it'd take us to do ten miles?
你觉得我们十英里大约要多久
Depends on how fast we drive.
那得看我们开得多快了
You know,the murder site's only six miles from here.
案发现场离这只有六英里远
And that's significant why?
那又怎样
Well,he could have come from here to commit the murders.
他可能由此前去谋杀
That's horse manure.
马粪
Hey,it's as good a theory as we have. No. Over there.
拜托 这理论也是可能的 不 看那边
More horses.
更多
Well,it's not exactly evidence I wanna present in court.
我可不想把这些当证据呈上法庭
Griffin.
Griffin
Yeah. The address?
是的 地址是什么
Yeah,I know where it is.Thanks.
我知道在哪 谢谢
Patrol found Dimitri's car near an abandoned warehouse in Linnton.
巡逻队在林登的一座废弃仓库附近发现了Dimitri的车
They're sitting on it till we get there.
在我们到达之前 他们会守在那里
Welcome to paradise.
欢迎来到天堂
You always take us to the best places.
你总带我们来好地方啊
Okay,so,we've got an abandoned '91 acura registered to one Dimitri Skontos.
我们找到一辆废弃的91年产的阿库拉显示注册在Dimitri Skontos名下
Gone over by the local scavengers.There's not much left.
已被当地拾荒者洗劫一空 没啥剩的了
Engine's gone,tires are gone, radio's gone...
发动机 轮胎乃至收音机都没了
Seats are gone.
座位也没了
They left some beer bottles in the back.
他们倒在后面留下些啤酒瓶
Empty,and,uh,they took the steering wheel.
空了 他们把方向盘也拿走了
No bodies or blood? Negative.
尸体或血迹呢 没有
Better have it gone over just for old time's sake.
根据过去的经验 最好还是再检查一遍
Just waiting for you to give it your blessing,sir.
你好好祈祷吧 警官
Guy checking us out.
有人在监视我们
Where? Building.Just went back inside.
在哪 楼里 刚刚回去
If he was here last night,he might have seen something.
如果他昨晚在此 或许看到了什么
It's worth asking.We're not gonna get anything from Dimitri's car.
还是值得一问的反正Dimitri的车一无所获
Okay,where'd he go?
他去哪儿了呢
Oh,we got some blood here.
这里有些血迹
Hey! Police!Anybody here?
嘿 我们是警♥察♥ 有人在吗
Well,there was someone here,I saw him.
这里刚才有人 我看到了
There's more blood.
出现更多血迹
Here,call forensics. We'll keep looking.
给法医打电♥话♥ 我们继续找
Oh,man.
哦天呐
Whole mess of blood and weird-ass symbols.
血迹斑斑 还有诡异的符号♥
The lettering looks latin.
字迹像是拉丁语
Looks like some kind of arena.
看起来像某种竞技场
Yeah.For something bloody.
用于某种血腥运动
Cockfights?
斗鸡吗
That'd be some pretty big chickens.
如果是的话 那鸡肯定硕大无比
And wearing some big shoes.
还穿着大号♥的鞋
Or maybe some kind of bareknuckle fighting.
或者是某种赤拳搏击
It's a lot of blood for bareknuckle fighting.
要是赤拳搏击 血迹也太多了
Maybe they're using more than their fists.
也许他们不仅仅是用拳头
You have any idea what these symbols are?
知道这些符号♥的意思吗
It's not any taggers or gang signs I've ever seen.
与我此前见过的那些标记以及帮派标志不同
A part of a morning star.
流星锤的一部分
Medieval weapon.
中世纪武器
There's some pretty sick stuff going on in here.
这里肯定发生过很不堪的事
Looks like the strap we found outside the house.
看起来很像我们在屋外发现的皮带
Hey,guys,over here! He's running!
嘿 伙计们 这边 他要跑了
I caught him for about two seconds.
我抓到过他一下
What happened to you? He had something in his hand.
你怎么了 他手里有东西
I don't know what it was, but it hurt.
不知道是什么 不过伤到我了
We better get you checked out,come on.
最好带你去检查一下 走吧
The son of a bitch is fast.
这个狗崽子太快了
Come on. I'm okay.
走吧 我没事
crossbows,morning stars,whips.
弩弓 流星锤 皮鞭
Good god.
我滴个神
So we're dealing with some kind of combat fighting,like a gladiator fight club.
我们对付的是某种搏击就像角斗士搏斗俱乐部
And who signs up for that?
谁会参加那种呢
Friends,romans, and countrymen.
朋友 罗马人 乡村莽夫
So how does Dimitri's car end up down by an abandoned warehouse in Linnton?
Dimitri的车怎么会跑到林登的一个废弃仓库呢
He's a boxer. We found evidence of a fight.
他是名拳击手 我们发现了搏斗的证据
So how does Dimitri end up in the woods, killing two people?
那Dimitri怎会跑到林中还杀了两个人呢
And who in the hell speaks latin?
还有谁会说拉丁语啊
Cire mori sors prima viris sed proxima cogi.
Cire mori sors prima viris sed proxima cogi
Man's first happiness is to know how to die.
人最初的快乐是知道如何死去
His second... Is to be forced to die.
其次就是被迫受死
Took a bit of latin back in high school.
我高中时学过一点拉丁语
Thought I was gonna be a doctor.
原打算当医生的
So who the hell are these people?
这些到底是什么人
We don't know.We found a leather strap at the murder site,
不知道 我们在案发现场发现一截皮带
and a similar piece of leather at the warehouse where we believe a fight was held.
而在发生搏斗的仓库也发现了类似的皮制品
It looks like they're using ancient weapons.
看起来他们用的是古代武器
And based on the amount of blood,i'd say it's pretty brutal.
根据血迹来看 应该很残忍♥
We just got a lab report back which matches blood found on the strap with blood found at the fight.
刚拿到实验室报告 皮带上的血迹和搏斗地点的血迹匹配
It's Dimitri Skontos' blood,our prime suspect in the murders.
是Dimitri Skontos的血迹 我们这次案件的主要嫌犯
Do we know how this all ties together yet?
知道其中联♥系♥了吗
Not until we find out who's behind this fight.
还要等到我们查出幕后凶手
Right now,our best lead is tracking down whoever owns that warehouse.
此刻我们能做的就是找出仓库的所有者
Good.
很好
What the hell is your problem? You're my problem.
你♥他♥妈♥的有问题吧 你就是我的问题
Your little blood sport has gotten out of hand.
你那小小的流血运动已经失控了
We had one escape. We caught him.
跑了一个 我们抓住他了
After he murdered two people.
但他杀死两个人
Not a perfect world. You screwed up.
没法苛求完美啊 你搞砸了
You know what happens when they get a taste of it.
你知道他们尝过之后会如何
We had an agreement.
我们有过协定
I gave you a list.There were specific names on it.
我给过你一张名单 上面有明确姓名
You were not to deviate from it.
你不该偏离目标
Dimitri Skontos was not on that list.
Dimitri Skontos不在那张清单上
He was on my list.
他在我的名单上
You have no list.
你无权定名单
There is only my list in my canton, under my conditions.
在我的地盘 只能按照我的名单来
Gangbangers and meth addicts don't make good fighters.
混帮派的和毒犯成不了优秀的斗士
They don't even know how to die.Where's the sport in that?
他们都不知道如何去死 怎么可能做好那项运动
So you decided to pick one of your ex-cons out on parole, with family in this city.
因此你就假释一名尚有亲人的前科犯
He's exceptional.He's won six straight fights.
他很特别 已经连续赢得六场比赛
He loves the taste of blood.
他大爱血的味道
The purse is the largest it's ever been.You'll get your tribute.
现在我们盆满钵盈 你会分到好处的
I don't care about the money.Shut it down...
我不在乎啥钱 立即停下来
Before your greed and stupidity ruin us both.
趁你的贪婪和愚蠢还未毁掉咱俩
I don't know if it's your call anymore.
我不确定现在是不是你说了算
There's too much money involved.
牵扯到太大一笔钱了
Times have changed, your highness.
时代不同了 殿下
Royalty ain't what it used to be.
皇室也已今非昔比了
You're right.In the old days,I would've had you drawn and quartered.
说得对 以前我会让你四马分尸
Now clean up this mess, or I'll clean it up for you.
赶紧把烂摊子收拾好 否则我要亲自出马了
You and I are in this together,whether you like it or not.
不管你喜欢与否咱俩是一根绳上的蚂蚱
So I'd be more careful on how you treat me.
如果我是你 应当注意分寸
Nick,it's me.
Nick 是我
No,no,it's cool. I took care,man.I did what you said.
放心吧 老兄 我很小心的都按你说的去做了
I went around my block three times,
我绕了街区三圈
once through the park,down through the northeast.
一穿过公园 径直朝向东北边
I took one trolley and then another one back to my car.
我坐了无轨电车 然后又换车回去取车
Thank you for coming. No,dude. Thank you.
我懂 谢谢你赶来 别这么说 伙计 谢谢你
I mean,I know what you must have gone through to confide in me about this,
我知道你要鼓足多大勇气告诉我这些
and then to let me in here by myself.
还让我只身来此
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表