剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I promised him that I would always look after Lucinda.
我答应他一定好好照顾露辛达
I made a vow to him.
我对他发过誓
Why didn't he set up a trust for Lucinda?
他为什么不给露辛达留笔钱呢
Well, Henry was...
亨利这个人吧
never really a good judge of women.
从来看不准女人
He always trusted them to do the right thing,
他总是相信女人能做好一些事
and they never did.
实际上她们根本做不到
What time did you and Arthur
你和亚瑟是几点钟
get back from your meeting with Mavis?
从梅薇思家出来的
We returned home by about 7:00.
我们七点左右到的家
And what'd you do then?
之后你们做了什么
We tried to figure a way out of this Aidikoff mess.
讨论怎么解决艾迪考夫给我们留下的烂摊子
And what time did you leave?
你什么时候走的
I didn't. I stayed in the guest room.
我没走 我就睡在客房♥了
Arthur and I, we had a lot to discuss.
我和亚瑟有很多东西要讨论
There's no physical evidence to place any of them
目前没有任何物证能证明他们两个
at the crime scene at the time of the murder.
事发时在场
Do we have any explanation for the shattered glass?
搞清楚现场的一地碎玻璃是怎么回事了吗
Techs are still trying to figure that one out.
技术人员还在研究
Best explanation they've come up with so far
目前得出的最像样的结论是
is a giant microwave,
被强力微波震碎的
or a jet flew through the living room,
或者是有一架喷气式飞机飞过客厅
breaking the sound barrier.
冲破了音障
All that busted glass, bleeding eardrums,
那些碎玻璃 出血的耳膜
blown-out eyeballs--
还有爆掉的眼球
If I didn't know better,
如果不知情的话
I'd say someone set off a bomb.
我会认为是有人引爆了一个炸♥弹♥
Right, so there's no rational explanation then?
好吧 也就是说目前还没有合理的解释
Not yet.
是的
Who's winning the lottery on this?
这件事上谁会得益
That would be the stepsisters.
那对继姐妹
Lucinda was cut out of the will when her father died.
露辛达父亲死后 她就被踢出了继承名单
Do we know why?
为什么
Bottom line, stepmom likes her daughters best.
简单来说 继母只爱自己的女儿
And what do we think about the sisters?
那对继姐妹是什么情况
Still on the list. Checkin' alibis.
还没有排除嫌疑 正在查她们的不在场证明
Well, this family is politically connected.
这家人有政♥治♥背景
The sisters have enough money to get the best representation,
那对姐妹有的是钱去请最好的律师
and the D.A. will not prosecute without hard evidence.
证据不确凿 地方检察官不会轻易提出诉讼
so when you make a move, make sure it's the right one.
所以你们要保证每次行动都不能有差池
Anything important?
重要消息
Arnold Gubser 莱茵贝克警局警探
文件已发
Uh, could be.
说不定
Those are the guys that were involved
这不是那些抢劫
in the jewelry store robbery.
珠宝店的家伙吗
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, I got this from a detective in Rhinebeck
一个莱茵贝克的警探发给我的
who was investigating the murder of my parents.
他以前负责过我父母的谋杀案
They were involved?
这些人也参与了吗
Seems like.
看上去是的
Well, that would be weird.
感觉怪怪的
At least they're all dead.
不过他们已经都死了
Except one.
还剩一个
There was a fourth man.
本来有四个人
The money doesn't matter, the property--
那些钱不重要 那些财产--
none of that stuff matters.
任何物质的东西都不重要
The only thing that's ever mattered is you and me.
唯一重要的就是你和我的感情
From the first moment I saw you,
我第一眼见到你
I forgot about everything else.
我的眼里就容不下其他东西了
I don't know... We'll move.
我也说不清 我们搬走
We can leave this place.
离开这个地方
We'll start over. All I know is
重新开始 我唯一清楚的是
I just want us to be together for the rest of our lives,
我只想和你共度余生
and I know in my heart that you want that, too.
我知道你也是这么想的
You just have to let it go.
有些事你得放手
Do you really think I care about the money?
你真的觉得我在乎的是那笔钱吗
I don't care about any of that.
我一点都不在乎那些东西
I really don't, but I have to go over there.
我真的不在乎 但我去那
This is my life, I need closure.
这就是我的宿命 我必须了结了它
It's too dangerous. Don't do this to me.
太危险了 你别这样
I just love you so much.
我只不过是太爱你了
I love you, too, Arthur, but this is family.
我也爱你 亚瑟 但我们这个家就这样
They don't like you!
她们不喜欢你
They never have!
她们从来都没喜欢过你
If one of them could kill their own mother,
如果她们中的一个连自己的亲生母亲都能杀
What's going to stop them from killing you?
她们有什么理由放过你
We are not giving them a dime.
我们一毛钱都不能给他们
We should give them something.
我们必须给他们点什么
If we do, where would it stop?
一旦给了 就会没完没了
You saw what happened to mom.
你也看到他们对妈妈做了什么
They did that to get to us,
他们那么做是为了威胁我们
and they think we're gonna cave, but we're not.
觉得这样会让我们妥协 但我们绝不
Taylor, we have to be strong.
泰勒 我们得强硬点
I'm not like you.
我又不是你
Get a hold of yourself,
你给我冷静下来
and put the vodka back in the freezer.
还有 把伏特加放回冰箱
Arthur, what's wrong?
亚瑟 怎么了
I woke up this morning, and she was gone.
我早上醒来就发现她不见了
She's gone? Well, where did she go?
不见了 她去哪了
I don't know.
我不知道
Did she go see Tiffany?
她去见蒂芙妮了吗
We argued last night.
我们昨晚吵了一架
She said she wanted to talk to her.
她说她想和蒂芙妮谈谈
It was something she had to do.
她必须得去
Oh, boy. You were supposed to protect her.
天呐 你应该留住她的
I've never been able to say no to her.
我从来没法对她说不
That's the problem, isn't it?
这是个大问题 不是吗
When you married her, she was supposed to become
你娶了她 她就应该是你的
your responsibility.
一个责任
You don't protect her by letting her run off alone!
你却让她一个人跑掉了 这算哪门子保护
What are you doing? You scared the hell out of me.
你怎么在这 吓死我了
I didn't mean to scare you. Is Taylor here?
我没想吓你 泰勒在这里吗
What do you want?
你想干嘛
I just came to tell you how sorry I am
我只是想让你们知道妈妈去世
that mom...died.
我也很难过
You don't mean that. You never even liked mom.
你不是真心的 你从来就没喜欢过妈妈
No, she didn't like me.
是她不喜欢我
Excuse me, you were the one that was the terror.
是吗 你才是家里最可怕的人
I was alone in this house.
我在家里孤立无援
Anything I did was for self-preservation.
我做的一切都只是为了保护自己
You never even wanted me as part of your family.
你们从来都没想让我成为家里的一员
Not with the way you acted.
那是因为你的行为举止
Always entitled to everything. The little princess.
老觉得一切都是你的 把自己当公主
Oh, my god, here it comes.
我的天 又来了
Thank you for stopping by, Lucinda.
谢谢你过来 露辛达
It was very nice. I have to go.
你真好 不过我得走了
Tiffany, please.
蒂芙妮 等等
Spencer and Arthur cannot force us to give you anything.
斯宾塞和亚瑟休想从我们这拿到任何东西
I don't know how they did what they did to mom,
我不知道他们是怎么做到让妈妈死得那么惨的
But I know they did it.
但我知道凶手就是他们
Get out of my way.
让开
Tiff, I just want you to listen to one thing.
小蒂 我只是想让你听点东西
I think I got something.
我好像有发现了
Well, good, 'cause I got nothing.
很好 我一无所获
Did he look like this? Yes.
他是长成这样的吗 没错
Murcielago?
蝙蝠怪
At least according to your Spanish forbearer,
至少根据你的西班牙语怪物大全
Jose Maria Lopez Diego Grimm,
约瑟·玛丽亚·洛佩斯·迭戈格林
who caught up with one in the upper Amazon.
在亚马逊河上游捉到过一个
My people know them as Geolter Blitz.
我的族人叫他们地狱闪电
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表