剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Did you?
是你吗
Like, how could I? I'm not strong enough.
怎么可能 我根本没那么大力气
People can do a lot of things when they're mad.
人在盛怒之下能做出意想不到的事
I hated him, I wouldn't kill him.
我恨他 但还不至于杀了他
Do you know anyone else who would?
你知道谁有杀他的动机吗
Yeah, like anybody who ever met him.
每个见过他的人都有可能
Why did you stay?
你为什么留在他身边
At first he was
刚开始 他...
...pretty great.
对我很好
And the longer we were together the worse it got.
但我们处得越久 情况就越糟糕
I don't know. I--I guess
我不清楚 大概
I was just too scared to leave.
是因为我不敢离开他吧
Think she could put a screwdriver through a man's throat?
她有力气把螺丝刀捅进别人的喉咙吗
Hey, love's a funny thing. Hey.
爱情本来就难以捉摸 别学我
Any witnesses to the argument?
争吵时有目击者吗
Two guys from the building--
有两个住户
Marty Burgess and Mason Snyder.
马蒂·伯吉斯和梅森·斯奈德
Martin Burgess owns a junkyard on the east side,
马蒂恩·伯吉斯在东边有家旧货店
called "Marty's Junk Shop."
叫做"马蒂旧货店"
Mm-hmm, what about Snyder?
斯奈德什么情况
Personal injury lawyer.
他是位人身伤害律师
Start with the junk shop.
从旧货店着手查案
Hello!
有人吗
Maybe he's in the back.
也许他在后面
I hate places like this.
我讨厌这种地方
Why? It's just stuff.
为什么 不过是些旧货而已
No, it's people's lives falling apart--
不 这代表人们的生活分崩离析
what's left when the good times are over.
只剩这些美好岁月流逝后的遗迹
It's the death of dreams.
这里是梦想毁灭的地方
Thanks. Now I'm creeped out.
多谢 你雷到我了
Mr. Burgess?
伯吉斯先生
Sorry, we didn't mean to scare you.
抱歉 我们没想吓到你
Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin.
我们是伯克哈德警探和格里芬警探
We just want to ask you a few questions.
我们想问你些问题
About what? Your neighbor Leonard Drake.
关于什么事 关于你的邻居伦纳德·德雷克
He was murdered sometime last night.
他昨晚某时被谋杀了
Murdered?
被谋杀
According to Natalie Haverstraw,
根据娜塔莉·哈弗斯特罗的说法
you were one of the last people to see him alive.
你是他死前最后见过的人之一
Well, if--if it happened last night...
如果谋杀发生在昨晚
I guess I was.
那我的确是
I don't really know what I can tell you.
我不知道能提供什么信息
I heard another argument
那天我听到
between Mr. Drake and Miss Haverstraw.
德雷克先生和哈弗斯特罗小姐又吵了起来
I was afraid that he might hurt her again.
我担心他又会伤到她
I walked up and knocked on the door, but...
就上楼敲门 但是
Natalie wasn't--
娜塔莉没有...
Is she okay?
她还好吗
She's fine.
她没事
What did you do then?
你后来做什么了
Nothing.
什么也没做
I should have, but...
我本该插手的 但
Mr. Drake was very angry at me.
德雷克先生当时对我火冒三丈
What did you think of him?
你觉得他是个什么样的人
Truthfully?
说真的?
He was a terrible man.
他人很差劲
He scared me.
让我胆寒
And was your neighbor Mason Snyder
你的邻居梅森·斯奈德
involved in the argument?
卷进争吵了吗
Yeah. He got there after I did.
是的 他在我之后到的
Can you describe the relationship between Snyder and Drake?
能形容一下斯奈德和德雷克之间的关系吗
I don't know.
我不太清楚
Mr. Drake was hard on everyone.
德雷克先生待人一向很刻薄
I think that he must have had a very difficult life
他一定有过相当痛苦的经历
to turn out so mean.
才会变得这么恶劣
I felt kind of bad for Mr. Drake.
我为德雷克先生感到难过
And for Natalie, too.
还有娜塔莉
I don't know what else I can tell you.
我不知道还能告诉你们什么
What did you do after the argument?
争吵结束后你做了什么
I went back to my apartment.
我回家了
Anyone verify that?
有证人吗
My father.
我父亲
He lives with me.
他和我住在一起
Thank you, Mr. Burgess. That's all for now.
谢谢你 伯吉斯先生 谈话结束了
We'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
What'd I tell you?
我说得没错吧
Living with all these shattered dreams
和破碎的梦想住在一起
can turn your head inside out.
会把人逼疯的
Let's find Snyder.
我们去找斯奈德吧
Leonard Drake was a complete ass.
伦纳德·德雷克是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
Trust me, I know an ass when I see one.
相信我 我很清楚混♥蛋♥是什么德性
I've represented plenty of them.
因为我替很多混♥蛋♥辩护过
But I didn't kill him.
但我并没有杀他
Yeah, we--we argued.
没错 我们吵架了
I told him to leave her alone.
我让他离她远点
And I told him to go to hell.
我还叫他去死
What'd Leonard do when you walked Natalie to her car?
你送娜塔莉上车时 伦纳德做了什么
He yelled.
他大喊大叫
Excuse me, I've got to take this.
不好意思 我接个电♥话♥
Mason Snyder.
梅森·斯奈德
Uh, listen to me.
你听好了
Mr. Mancini is going to be limping for the rest of his life,
曼奇尼先生下半辈子都要跛脚走路了
and I'm not talking emotionally.
我说的可不是精神上
No, he lost his leg, you idiot.
不 他失去了一条腿 你个笨蛋
No, no, no, no. You listen to me.
不不不 你听我说
You multiply that number by 20,
把你的赔偿金乘以20
then we've got something to talk about.
然后再找我谈吧
So...
那么
What else you need to know,
你们还想知道什么
except I'm innocent?
除了我无辜以外
"After two days of waiting in Vienna,
"在维也纳等了两天后
"I confronted the Lausenschlange in a dark alley.
我在一条昏暗的小巷里截住了蛇妖
"As I approached, he attacked.
当我靠近时 他攻击了我
"Had he recognized me for who I am,
如果他认出我的身份
"he would not have been so bold.
就不敢如此大胆
"His carelessness cost him his head,
他的草率使自己丢了性命
"which I severed neatly with one blow.
我利落的一剑 便令他身首异处
"I sliced open his belly, exposing the horrid contents--
我剖开他的肚子 露出了骇人的内容
"the missing children.
是那些失踪的孩子们
"I'm glad I brought an end to this disgusting coward.
我很欣慰自己了结了这个恶心的懦夫
"I only wish I would have found him sooner.
如果我能早点找到他就好了
Crawford Grimm."
克劳福德·格林"
You ever seen one of these?
你见过这种怪物吗
A Mauzhertz.
是鼠精
Pretty favorable likeness, actually, given the subject.
画得很像嘛 跟原型相比
Well, I think I saw one,
我见过一个鼠精
and he could be involved in the murder.
他有可能涉及一桩谋杀案
There's a reason you people never wrote about them.
你们格林没记载过鼠精是有原因的
They never do anything worth writing about.
他们根本没什么故事值得写
This whole cartoon thing they got going...
以他们为原型的那些卡♥通♥片
such a racket.
傻到家了
So they're harmless? Yeah.
也就是说他们无害喽 没错
I mean you say "Boo,"
哪怕你随便喊一声
and they scurry off to their safety zones.
他们都会被吓回自己的安全小窝里
They're very predictable that way.
所以他们的行为很容易预测
What about a Lausensch Lausenschlange?
那么蛇... 蛇妖?
You saw a snake-dude and lived to tell about it?
你见过蛇妖 竟然还能活下来
Let me tell you, what you don't wanna do
我告诉你 千万不要
is leave a Lausenschlange alone with a Mauzhertz.
让鼠精和蛇妖待在一起
That is a-a recipe for dessert.
不然鼠精就会变成盘中餐
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表