剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Here we go. Pop it in.
跟我做 举起来
When it gets hard, push harder.
手臂吃重的时候 就加把劲
Let the weight do what it does.
让哑铃为你塑造坚实的肌肉
Five, four...
五 四
Bummer.
倒霉
Oh, man.
老天
Not my Iron Butterfly!
把我心爱的铁蝴蝶也给烧了
Mr. Lasser, you said you walked outside
拉瑟先生 你说你刚好在爆♥炸♥前
just before it exploded?
走出了屋子
Well, yeah, detective.
是的 警探先生
If I would've been in there,
如果我当时待在屋里
I wouldn't be out here.
现在就不可能站在这了
Xena: Warrior Princess, Issue 17.
《战士公主西娜》第17期
This was a classic!
这本可经典了
Mr. Lasser,
拉瑟先生
we have a lot of people out here investigating the explosion.
我们派了不少人过来调查这起爆♥炸♥
If you were involved in any kind of bomb-making,
如果这跟你自♥制♥炸♥弹♥有关
now's the time to let me know before anybody gets hurt.
你最好现在就告诉我 免得造成人员伤亡
Bomb-making?
自♥制♥炸♥弹♥?
Me?
就凭我?
I wouldn't know how to do any of that.
我对那种事一窍不通
Everything I love was in there.
我心爱的东西全都在屋里
My entire life.
我生活的全部
My brother's baseball cards.
包括我哥的棒球卡
Now, if my brother knew about this,
要是我哥知道了这事
he would crap a car.
准得发飙
Shouldn't he be happy you're alive?
难道他不该庆幸你还活着吗
How's he gonna hear?
他哪能听得进去
Hey, you're gonna need a place to stay tonight.
你今晚需要找个地方过夜
Why don't you give your brother a call?
给你哥打个电♥话♥吧
Your cell phone's not that good, detective.
你的手♥机♥没那么高级 警探先生
He didn't make it out.
他没能走出来
Didn't make it out of what?
从哪走出来
His double-wide.
他的双箱流动屋
Same thing happened to him last month
上个月他碰上了同样的事
with him in it.
但人在屋里
He's so dead.
他把命丢了
Yeah, just boom! Man.
对 就那么"砰"地一声
Just-just blown up.
全都炸飞了
It's like-it's like a crater.
就像个弹坑似的
The old dome is toast.
那老房♥子玩完了
But I-I-I got nowhere else to go.
但我没地去啊
So h-how 'bout it, man?
行不行啊 哥们
J-just till I get back on my feet?
先让我缓过这阵再说
Please?
拜托了
Just for old times' sake?
看在老交情的份上
I-I gotta go. They're all up in my grill.
我先挂了 他们过来找我了
So let's try to figure out who might want to harm you.
我们来分♥析♥一下 有谁想伤害你
Detective, listen, bro.
警探先生 你听我说
I'm a pretty happy guy.
我是个乐天派
That's the reason the name "Hap" works so well for me.
所以"阿乐"这名字才这么适合我
I love everybody,
我爱人人
and everybody loves me.
人人爱我
Even the guys I owe money to.
甚至是我的债主
Follow me.
跟我来
Uh, Jimmy Damon.
吉米·达蒙
I'm into him for about 3 grand.
我欠了他三千块
I-it's-it's a bar thing.
是因为酒吧的事
A bar tab?
毒品买♥♥卖♥♥吗
No, Jimmy Damon
不 吉米·达蒙
was for a bar that I opened.
是帮我开酒吧的哥们
He was one of my backers.
他是赞助人之一
It was a really, really great idea.
那个酒吧主意超棒
You actually had your own bar
在每个人的座位上
right there at your own table.
都有一个独♥立♥的吧台
We lost our shirts.
我们赔得血本无归
Um, then there's, uh, Sammy Runyon.
还有萨米·鲁尼恩
I owe him, like, a couple grand.
我欠了他两三千
Strip mall creperie.
我们开了家小餐厅
You know those really thin French pancakes?
你知道那种超薄的法国煎饼吗
Now, pancakes are the new cupcakes.
我们想用煎饼取代杯托蛋糕
Or at least, they should've been.
起码当时是这么打算的
In fact, maybe I could interest you guys
其实 我有个很特别的投资项目
in a really unique investment opportunity.
你们大概会感兴趣
Was your brother on the hook with any of these guys, too?
你哥哥跟这些人有瓜葛吗
No, man.
没有
Rolf was what you would consider a really solid citizen.
在大家眼里 罗尔夫是个好市民
Any of these guys ever threaten you?
这些人恐吓过你吗
Well, yeah, all the time.
有啊 家常便饭
But it's just talk, right?
但只是嘴上说说
Loan sharks break bones.
债主打人很常见
They don't usually blow people up.
但一般不会动用炸♥弹♥
Makes it harder to get paid back.
那样就更讨不回债了
According to the record,
根据警方记录
your brother's death was never investigated as a homicide.
你哥哥的命案并没有作为谋杀案调查
But due to the similarity of the circumstances,
但鉴于这两起案件十分相似
can you think of anyone that might wanna harm you and your brother?
你和你哥哥有什么仇家吗
No.
没有
We didn't hang around the same kind of people.
我们的交际圈不同
Excuse me. This guy says he's here
打扰一下 这个人说他是
to pick up your vic.
来领受害人的
My main man, Monroe!
我的铁哥们 门罗
I knew he wouldn't bail on me.
我就知道他不会扔下我不管
Buddy!
哥们
Don't we know that guy?
我们见过这个人吧
Oh, god, it's good to see you, man! Yeah, you too.
老天 见到你太开心了 我也是
Yeah, that's the guy i thought was involved in the kidnapping.
嗯 我当时以为他与那起绑♥架♥案有关
Clock guy. That's his friend?
那个钟表匠 是他朋友吗
I guess so.
看来是的
Hey, you want me to take this?
这个案子需要我负责
No. No, Hank. I-I got this one.
不 汉克 交给我吧
I'm gonna go find the arson investigator
我去找纵火调查员
and tell him we're coming down.
告诉他我们要过去
Okay. It's so great to see you.
好的 见到你真好
You look awesome! You know this guy?
你看起来状态不错 你认识这人吗
Yeah. That's my main man, Monroe.
是啊 这是我铁哥们 门罗
I told you he would come, didn't I?
我就说他会来嘛
Hap and I went through a treatment program together.
我和阿乐一起参加过治疗项目
Many years ago.
好几年前的事了
You have to, you know, honor the bond.
熟人的忙 总归是要帮的
Can I take him out of here?
我能带他走了吗
Yeah, are-are we done?
是啊 问完了吗
Ccan I go? Yeah, you can go.
我能走了吗 你可以走了
But you might wanna lay low for a couple days
不过这几天你最好低调行事
till we figure out what we got going on here.
等我们查清原委再说
You think someone's trying to hurt him?
你觉得有人要杀他吗
We don't know.
目前还不知道
Can you keep an eye on him for a couple of days?
这几天看紧他好吗
Whoa, you guys know each other?
矮油 你们俩认识吗
We've met.
见过
Oh, yeah? Where'd you meet?
是吗 在哪见过
Like at a party or something?
派对上吗
Oh, wait, you didn't get arrested for doing
等等 你该不会是因为重走老路
some of the stuff you used to do, did you?
被抓进去了吧
All right, let's go. Come on.
好了 走吧 快点
Time to go.
该走了
So you believe both explosions were accidental?
这么说你觉得两起爆♥炸♥都是意外吗
Yeah, that's how it appears to me.
对 在我看来是这样
The inlet valve on the propane stove
那座圆顶屋里的天然气炉
from the geodesic dome was corroded,
进气阀门被腐蚀了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表