剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Mr. Aidikoff! Can you open the door!
艾迪考夫先生 请开门
Mr. Aidikoff, we have a warrant!
艾迪考夫先生 我们有逮捕令
Open the door!
请把门打开
Mr. Aidikoff!
艾迪考夫先生
Facing arrest this morning,
据称在今晨被捕前
Bernard Aidikoff allegedly shot himself
伯纳德· 艾迪考夫在其投资集团
on the top floor of the building
所在的办公楼顶层
where his investment group had their offices.
饮弹自尽
Federal investigators believe the massive fraud
联邦调查人员认为这起特大诈骗案
began as early as 1993.
最早始于1993年
The amount missing from client accounts so far,
迄今为止 客户账上不见的资金
including unsubstantiated gains,
包括未经证实的收益
has totaled over $35 billion.
总额已超过350亿美元
Arthur. Spencer, we have to talk.
亚瑟 斯宾塞 我们得谈谈
Aidikoff killed himself. I mean,
艾迪考夫自杀了
he just killed himself in his office.
他在自己的办公室自杀了
It's all over the news.
新闻里一直在播报这事
He took our money,
他骗了我们的钱
he took all the money, and he just killed himself.
所有的钱 然后自杀了
There's nothing. Calm down.
现在什么都没了 冷静点
It's gone! It's all gone!
全都没了 没了
Listen to me. Go home.
听着 你先回家
I'll meet you there as soon as I can.
我尽快过去找你
Oh, my God! Arthur...
天哪 亚瑟
I didn't hear you come home.
我没听到你回来了
How do I look?
我看上去怎么样
For the charity ball.
我要参加一个慈善舞会
Well?
还行吗
You look incredible.
美若天仙
Well, I should hope so.
我也这么觉得
You stay right here.
待在这
I have more to show you.
我再试几套给你看看
Arthur?
亚瑟
He was making us 20% to 30% a year.
本来他每年都会帮我们赚20%到30%
At least that's what he said.
至少他是这么说的
You know, you read those reports.
你也看过那些报告
You put everything with Aidikoff?
你把全部身家都给艾迪考夫了
Yes,
是的
except what's in the checking and savings accounts,
除了支票与存储账户上的钱
but you know us, we're not exactly frugal.
但你也知道 我们花钱一向大手大脚
What about the company funds?
公♥司♥资金呢
I moved everything over to Aidikoff six months ago.
半年前就转给艾迪考夫了
Every penny is invested with him.
都让他拿去投资了
I even borrowed against the house.
我还把房♥子拿去抵押贷款了
Oh, my God.
天哪
I have a huge margin call coming in three days.
我要在三天内支付一笔巨额追加保证金
I haven't told Lucinda anything.
我还什么都没跟露辛达说
Don't.
别说
Not yet.
先别告诉她
Not until we look at--
我们先看看--
look at all of our options.
有些什么办法
I can't You think you have a choice?
不 你别无选择
I can't go to her stepmother.
我不能找她继母帮忙
Arthur?
亚瑟
What are you doing down here?
你在下面做什么
Spencer!
斯宾塞
I didn't know you were coming over.
我不知道你来了
Oh, Arthur didn't tell me.
亚瑟没跟我说
Why didn't you tell me, you bad boy?
你怎么不跟我说一声 小坏蛋
Well? What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Beautiful, as always.
一如既往这么漂亮
I am sorry, Arthur.
抱歉了 亚瑟
I have to say no.
我不能答应
Mavis Please, Spencer,
梅薇思 斯宾塞
let me deal with my son-in-law, thank you.
我女婿的事我自己处理 谢谢
While I understand the desperate circumstances
我理解你现在的绝望处境
of your situation, they are of your own doing.
但这都是你一手造成的
You trusted the wrong people for the wrong reasons,
你的不理智让你错信他人
and you've only come to me only because
而你现在想到要来找我
you suddenly find yourself in need of money.
无非是突然意识到你很缺钱
It has been a year since your marriage to Lucinda,
你跟露辛达结婚也有一年了
and I have yet to be invited to your house even once.
但你们家的门我却一次都没踏进去过
No, I'm not interested in explanations or excuses,
我不想听什么解释和借口
and neither should you be,
所以你也别费心了
and I am sorry, but that is all the time
我很抱歉 这就是我
I have to give you.
给你的答复
I have back-to-back meetings.
我还有一大堆会要开
Give my love to Lucinda.
替我向露辛达问好
If it wasn't for Henry's money,
如果不是因为亨利的钱
you'd still be cutting hair in Beaverton.
你现在还是个比佛顿的发廊妹[俄勒冈州城镇]
I'm a little shocked you've taken this godfather role
斯宾塞 作为教父 你这么尽责
so seriously, Spencer.
真是让我意外
I think it would be good for all of you
我觉得让你们面对下现实
to face a little reality for a change.
经历下生活的变化 没什么坏处
She is not asking for anything that is not rightfully hers.
她的要求很合理
Henry married me.
亨利娶了我
He may have given me a very good start,
或许是他为我提供了一个很好的开头
but I earned every dollar after that.
但那之后的一分一厘都是我自己赚的
Now, Lucinda's loss is not mine.
露辛达的亏损与我无关
She is a big girl now,
她已经是个成年人了
and it's time for her to take responsibility
也该为自己和她的丈夫
for her own life, and that of her husband.
担点责任了
I promised her father Get a life...
我答应过她爸爸 好好为自己
of your own.
打算吧
Listen to me...
听着
Two people killed in Rhinebeck, New York,
18年前有两个人在纽约的莱茵贝克被杀
18 years ago. Reed and Kelly Burkhardt.
里德和凯利·伯克哈德
Nick, wake up, you're having a nightmare.
尼克 醒醒 你在做噩梦
Nick.
尼克
I don't know what you were dreaming about,
虽然不知道你在做什么梦
but it could not have been good.
但显然不会是好梦
No, no. It wasn't.
没错 是噩梦
You want to tell me?
要跟我说说吗
I was dreaming about my parents and the accident.
我梦到了我父母和那起车祸
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You know, it's just, it's...
就是...
one of those things that never leaves you.
那些让你永远无法释怀的事之一
I can't even imagine how terrible
我都无法想象
it must have been for you.
那时候你有多痛苦
You know, for the first few years,
刚开始那几年
I wished I was in the car with them.
我希望我也在那辆车里
Yeah, thank God for my aunt.
多亏了我姑姑
And you know, she's a lot like my mom.
她就像我妈妈一样
And without her, I--
如果没有她 我...
I don't think I would have survived.
我觉得我不可能挺过来
Hey, whatever happened to that guy who knew your aunt?
那个认识你姑姑的人后来怎么样了
Farley Kolt, or whatever his name was?
叫法利·柯尔特还是什么的
I let him go.
我让他走了
Did he ever tell you anything else about her?
他跟你说过你姑姑的其他事吗
Not really. Yeah, I don't even know
没有 我都不能确定
if he was telling me the truth.
他说的是不是真话
Well, we know he was in Rhinebeck
至少知道你父母被杀时
when your parents were killed.
他也在莱茵贝克
I don't know, maybe there's something else
说不好 或许我们能查出些
we could find out.
别的什么东西
Want me to look into it some more?
要我深入调查一下吗
Okay. Okay.
好啊 好
You staying down here all night?
你要在下面待一整夜吗
No, I was just thinking.
不 我只是在思考
Stop it.
别想了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表