剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
About the time Freddie was killed.
差不多是弗雷迪被害的时候
Let me check his sales books,
我来查下他的账簿
see if she's been here. You guys keep looking.
看看她有没有来过这 你们俩继续找
How many of these Zaubertrank are there?
总共有多少种迷魂汤
"Zaubertrank" means "potion."
"迷魂汤"就是药水
Yep.
是啊
Wouldn't it just be easier to say "potion"?
说"药水"不是更顺口吗
Yeah.
是啊
Then why don't you just say that?
那你干嘛不直接说药水
Because it's so much more than that.
因为这不仅仅是药水那么简单
Hey, I've got something.
有发现
A shopping list somebody wrote
是我哥被害当天
from the day my brother died.
某个人留下的购物清单
"Couer diable, rot inguen, and essigblasse."
"魔鬼之心 红色腹股沟 淡醋"
These are three of the ingredients
这是某个极其危险的药方
of a really dangerous recipe.
里面的三种成分
How dangerous?
有多危险
"From deeply in love to deeply dead."
"由深爱走向死亡深渊"
Looks like the hexenbiest that tried to kill your aunt
看来那个试图杀死你姑妈的巫女
has set her fangs on your partner now.
已经把主意打到你拍档身上了
Well, how do we cure that?
那怎么才能解除药性呢
I'm not sure we can. It's--
我不知道我们能不能搞定
Depends on how far along the emotional
要看他们之间的身体亲密程度
and physical relationship has gone.
和情感依赖程度
Too far and he's--
如果程度太深 他就...
Toast? Yeah.
没救了 是的
Okay, well, we have to do something.
好吧 我们得想想办法
There might be an antidote,
或许会有解药
but it would take me a while to find it.
但找到它得花点时间
First I have to find out which Zaubertrank uses this recipe.
我得先找出哪种迷魂汤使用的是这个配方
It would help if I knew what I was looking for.
如果知道具体要找什么就好办多了
Any recipe with those ingredients.
任何包含这些成分的方子
There's, like, a thousand recipes in here.
看起来有成千上百个方子
Remember the cop who got poisoned?
记得那个被下药的警♥察♥吗
Boil dude?
满脸长泡那家伙
Yeah. Never forgetting that.
当然记得 终身难忘
Remember, I was saying, that it's like
你再想想我刚说的
the boomerang effect that happens
如果有人误食了
when someone ingests a potion meant
给别人准备的药方的话
for someone else?
就会产生反向效应
And you think that someone else was Hank.
你觉得别人指的是汉克
Makes sense, right?
说得通吧
Does anything make sense with a Zaubertrank?
那为什么要用迷魂汤
Real love is hard to find.
真爱难寻啊
Don't I know it.
这我也知道
How much longer do I have to keep them on?
这些东西还要在我脸上贴多久
I wear them for a half hour every night.
我每晚都会贴半个小时
It hurts.
很疼
Beauty is never without pain.
美丽总是要付出代价的
You should be used to that by now.
你应该已经习惯了
Yes?
怎么了
Time to set things in motion.
开始吧
Now?
现在
Yes, now.
没错 现在
He wants it to happen now.
他要我立即动手
Well, all I can say is this detective is one lucky guy.
我只能说 这个警探真够幸运
You're going to be the most beautiful girl he's ever seen.
你会是他见过最漂亮的女人
Morning.
早啊
You forgot to take the cell phone down
你昨晚忘记把手♥机♥
to Evidence last night.
送到证物科去了
I dropped it this morning.
我刚送过去的
Sorry, I got distracted when Wu passed out.
抱歉 被老吴晕倒的事搞忘了
Yeah, I heard about that.
我听说了
How's he doing? Better.
他怎么样了 好多了
How are you? Not so good.
你怎么样 不大好
Why? What's up? Flowers.
怎么了 花
Come again?
你说什么
I should have sent flowers.
我当时应该送点鲜花的
I don't know what you're talking about.
我听不懂你说什么
At dinner the other night,
那天吃完饭的时候
when we got called away,
我们不是被临时去查案了吗
I should have sent Adalind some flowers.
我应该送艾达琳鲜花做补偿
Don't you think?
你说是吧
Hank, don't you see what's going on here?
汉克 你还没看出猫腻吗
She's calling.
她的电♥话♥
Hey, baby, how you doing?
嘿宝贝 你好吗
Well What's wrong?
嗯... 怎么了
I just miss you.
就是有点想你
I miss you too.
我也想你
Maybe you'd like to come over to my place tonight.
你今天晚上来我家好不好
I'd love that.
荣幸之至啊
What do you want me to bring?
需要我给你带点什么过去吗
Just yourself.
带你自己就行
Are you with your partner?
你和你搭档在一起吗
Yeah, he's sitting right here.
是啊 他就在我对面坐着
Good. Tell him I say hi.
这样啊 帮我问他好
She says hi.
她问你好
Let me say hi.
我来跟她直接说
Adalind, sorry about the other night. How are you?
艾达琳 那天晚上很抱歉 你好吗
I'm fine, Nick.
我没事 尼克
How are you?
你好吗
So what are you cooking for dinner tonight?
你今天晚上打算给他做什么吃
It's a surprise.
给他个惊喜
And what have you done to my partner?
那你对我搭档做了什么
You've really got him under a spell.
把他迷得这么神魂颠倒
That's your surprise.
这就是给你的惊喜了
Come on, phone back, my turn.
快点 电♥话♥给我 该我了
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
Can't wait.
等不及了
Very good, adalind.
做得很好 艾达琳
You are incredibly powerful.
你强大得难以置信
She's cooking dinner for me tonight.
她今晚做饭给我吃哦
That's a good sign, don't you think?
是个好兆头 对吧
Well, that really depends on what she's cooking.
还得取决于她准备做什么
Look, Hank,
听着 汉克
I know you probably don't want to hear this--
我知道你不想听
We've finished with the cell phone.
我们检查完手♥机♥了
It's definitely busted, but I thought
坏得透透儿的 不过
I should bring it over personally.
我还是自己跑一趟给你们送过来了
Why?
为什么
Nothing on it.
里面什么都没有
Sim card's empty. Brand-new.
手♥机♥卡是空的 新卡
Never been used.
从来没用过
Well, it's not a new phone, why is there a new card?
但这不是个新手♥机♥ 里面怎么会是张新卡
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe the old one was damaged.
可能旧卡坏了
Anyway, that's all we got.
反正 我就能查出这么多
Old phone. New sim card.
旧手♥机♥ 新手♥机♥卡
We have no contacts in Portland or anywhere else.
不知道他们跟波特兰或其他地方的人有何联♥系♥
Is this seeming as strange to you as it is to me? Yeah.
你也觉得这事蹊跷吧 当然
Then something is not right.
肯定有哪里不对
But I can make it up to her.
我可以补偿她
I'll take her flowers tonight.
我今天晚上去的时候再送她花
Hank two dozen.
汉克 一大束
Red.
红玫瑰
I found it.
找到了
I found it.
我找到了
Monroe, wake up.
门罗 醒醒
Where am I?
我在哪儿
Le mort pour l'amour.
为爱而死[法语]
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表