剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
for opposing him on this question.
而杀了我们
We are...
我们
We are what we are.
我们本性如此
Nick! I'm sorry!
尼克 抱歉
You did your best.
你尽力了
I really thought we had a chance to change things.
我真的以为我们能改变些什么
It's just that bravery isn't in our nature.
可勇敢并非我们的天性
Hey, I don't know about that, Bud.
我不确定 巴德
Even after you knew what I was,
你都知道我的身份了
you still came to my house,
却还是会来我家
Fixed my door, brought me pie and a quilt,
帮我修门 给我送馅饼和被子
and that took guts.
这都需要勇气
I figured if you could do it, so could they.
我以为如果你能做到 那他们也行
Thanks for trying.
谢谢你愿意一试
Anybody here? I'm here.
有人吗 我来了
There you are.
你来了
I'm Salvadore Butrell.
我是萨尔瓦多·巴特利尔
We failed.
我们失败了
We had our chance and we blew it.
我们本有机会 却搞砸了
Well, he must understand the position Arnold's in.
他得理解阿诺德的立场
It's not just Arnold, it's all of us.
不止阿诺德 事关我们所有人
At that meeting, I saw us through Nick's eyes.
在大会上 我从尼克的眼里看到了我们自己
I saw us for what we really are.
我看到了我们的本质
I wouldn't be surprised if the Grimm
这个格林以后都不理我们
never speaks to us again.
我也不会觉得惊讶
I can't believe I just said that.
真不敢相信我居然这么说了
Yeah, well, I never thought I'd say this,
我从没想过会说这话
but for the first time in my life,
但生平第一次
I'm ashamed to be an Eisbiber.
我以自己是个水獭怪为耻
We have questions.
我们有疑问
Yeah, sure, anything.
随便问
I'm the one that called you guys!
是我叫你们来的
I'm the one whose great uncle used to be a Reaper.
我的叔祖父过去也是格林猎人
Not one bit of physical evidence
没有丝毫物证
to tie Sal to the murder.
能将塞尔和凶杀案联♥系♥起来
And he's got a solid alibi.
而且他还有可靠的不在场证明
Three guys can vouch that
有三个人证明
he was playing poker with them that night.
那晚他们在一起打牌
What about the witness?
有目击者吗
Still in the wind. Checked his home, his work,
还没找到 搜查他家 工作的地方
put an APB on his car. Coming up empty.
通缉他的车 毫无收获
Do you know he's still alive?
他到底还活着吗
Haven't found a body.
没找到尸体
My guess is he's too terrified to come forward.
我猜他太害怕 不敢出面指证
Yeah, he's not too terrified to call 911,
他报♥警♥的时候倒没这么害怕
but when push comes to shove, he won't come forward.
但到了紧要关头却不敢出面指证了
What kind of person is this?
这是什么人啊
We have nothing unless we find this guy and convince him
除非我们找到这个人 说服他履行公民义务
to do his civic duty.
不然就束手无策
Put some more people on this,
多派些人手
otherwise we're gonna lose this case.
不然这案子破不了
All right, we'll rattle a few cages.
好的 我们来点猛药
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
What's going on? We've done a lot of talking.
怎么了 我们真是费劲了口舌
A lot of talking. I mean, we could tell you
嘴皮子都磨破了 你都不知道
how much talking we've done.
我们花了多久
I'm Arnold Rosarot, and,
我叫阿诺德·罗萨洛特 我...
I--I think I'm ready to help.
我 我觉得我可以协助破案
We hear the Grimm has friends here.
我们听说这儿有格林的朋友
He's not my friend. So you say.
他不是我的朋友 你说我就信吗
I'm telling you the truth. Why else would I call you?
这是实话 不然我打电♥话♥给你们干吗
That's what we're going to find out.
我们也在思考这个问题
What the hell's the matter with you guys?
你们到底想干什么
Deliver us the Grimm or die.
要么供出格林 要么死
He's a detective for the Portland P.D.!
他是波特兰警署的警探
His name is Burkhardt!
他叫伯克哈德
Do you suggest we simply walk into the police station,
你是想让我们直接到警署
ask for detective Burkhardt, and cut off his head?
找伯克哈德警探 然后取他人头吗
I don't know, you guys are the experts.
我不知道 你们才是职业杀手
If he's not your friend, why is he calling you?
如果不是你朋友 他为什么要打给你
Hello? Salvadore Butrell?
你好 萨尔瓦多·巴特利尔
This is Detective Nick Burkhardt.
我是尼克·伯克哈德警探
What can I do for you?
有什么事吗
We have a few more questions for you.
我有几个问题要问你
We're gonna need you to come downtown.
你来一趟市中心
What if I don't want to go downtown
如果我不想去市中心
to answer any more questions?
回答你们的问题呢
I'll be forced to send officers to make sure you do.
那我就只能出动警力把你强行带来了
Look, let's just cut to the chase.
听着 有什么话就直说吧
I know what you are. You know what I am.
我知道你是什么 你也知道我是什么
Let's just have a face-to-face.
不如面对面谈一谈
Off-the-record, so to speak.
也就是说 私下见面谈
I'll make it worth your while in more ways than one.
我不会让你空手而归的
I'll be at my club in ten minutes.
我10分钟内到我的俱乐部
Well, we better hurry, guys.
我们最好抓紧时间
It'd be a shame if he got there
如果他比我们
and we weren't there to greet him.
早到一步 那就太可惜了
仅对会员开放
迷幻陷阱社交俱乐部
Portland P.D.! Open up!
波特兰警♥察♥ 开门
Detectives, what a surprise.
长官 好巧啊
What happened to you? Family reunion.
你怎么了 家庭聚会而已
Salvadore Butrell, you're under arrest
萨尔瓦多·巴特利尔 你因涉嫌
for the murder of Robert Grosszahn.
谋杀罗伯特·格罗桑被正式拘捕
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持缄默
Anything you say can and will be used against you
你所说的一切都将成为
in a court of law.
呈堂证供
Do you see the man who killed Robert Grosszahn?
他们中有杀害罗伯特·格罗桑的凶手吗
Third man from the right.
右起第三个人
Just take your time, make sure.
别着急 好好想想
I'm sure. That's him.
我肯定 就是他
Let the record show the witness has identified
记录下来 目击证人已经指认
Salvadore Butrell.
萨尔瓦多·巴特利尔是凶手
I do all right?
我做得好吗
You did great.
你做得很好
We got Sal Butrell locked up and waiting for arraignment.
塞尔·巴特瑞尔已经被扣押 等着受传讯
I know this wasn't easy. I'm proud of you.
我知道这很不容易 我为你感到骄傲
Look, Arnold, you might want to lay low for a little while,
听着 阿诺德 你这阵子要避避风头
just to be on the safe side.
以防万一
How about the lodge?
不如回集♥会♥屋
You'd be safe there, huh?
你在那儿不会有事的
Yeah, yeah. Sure, yeah.
可以啊
The--The lodge is good. I like the lodge.
集♥会♥屋挺好的 我喜欢集♥会♥屋
Okay, I'll drive you there myself
那好 我开车送你过去
just to be sure you get there okay.
确保你能安全到达
I think we're being followed.
我们被跟踪了
I've been watching the same headlights
十分钟前 我就看到
for the last ten minutes.
这个车头灯了
We better call Nick!
赶紧通知尼克
Get inside!
进去
Go to the lodge and stay there.
去集♥会♥屋呆着 别出来
Shouldn't we stay here and help?
我们不用在这儿帮忙吗
I'm not afraid. I'm staying if you guys do.
我不怕 如果你们留下 我也留下
Go! Come on.
快走 来吧
Hey, Nick, what up?
尼克 什么事
I'm at the Bull Run Dam. Can you come out here?
我在牛市坝 你能过来吗
Why, do you need some help?
怎么了 要帮忙吗
Sort of.
差不多
Monroe...
门罗...
Bring a shovel.
带把铲子过来
Nick? In here!
尼克 我在这儿
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表