剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, or a threat.
也可能是恐吓
Then it's probably Roddy's dad.
那凶手可能是罗迪的爸爸
A homicide occurred in the course
起初企图蓄意致残
of an intentional maiming of the victim,
最终导致受害者死亡
So it's aggravated murder.
这属于重度谋杀罪
I did find something interesting
我在另一具尸体中
in my other autopsy.
的确发现了点有趣的东西
What other autopsy?
哪来的另一具尸体
Oh, man.
老天
There goes lunch. Speaking of...
午饭都要吐出来了 说到这个
A rat's stomach is like a road map to where they've been.
看老鼠胃里的残渣 就知道它去过哪里
Here we have some undigested bits of your victim,
里面有受害者的肉 尚未消化完全
and some colored cloth and nylon fibers
还有一些染色布和尼龙纤维
That didn't match any of the clothes he was wearing.
跟受害者的衣服并不吻合
They were chewing on something else in the car?
它们在车里还咬过其它东西吗
Probably before Dr.Lawson got in.
大概是在劳森教授上车前就咬了
Take a look at this.
瞧瞧这个
Oh, do I have to?
一定要看吗
It's green and red.
红色跟绿色
Same colors as the music school.
跟音乐学校的颜色一样
Let's find out if it matches anything in Lawson's car.
我们去找找劳森车里有什么跟这吻合的
"Rats dine on beloved teacher."
"敬爱的老师惨遭老鼠啮噬"
That's a little cold. Guess who came to dinner.
这标题也太恐怖了 猜猜谁来赴宴了
What do you got on this? Press wants a statement.
你们有什么发现 媒体想要一份声明
We have one suspect in custody.
已有一名犯罪嫌疑人在押
Has he been charged?
他被起诉了吗
We have enough evidence,
我们有足够的证据
but we're not sure he's our guy.
但还不敢肯定他就是凶手
We're waiting on some lab results.
我们在等化验结果
Well, I got a dead popular teacher
这位老师德高望重
at an expensive private school.
而且在私立学校教书
I'd like an answer before politics screw things up.
我想赶紧破案 免得惹来政♥治♥问题
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
The cops just arrested my dad. What?
警♥察♥刚刚抓了我老爸 什么
Whoever did this wanted them to think it was him.
凶手想把罪名嫁祸给他
Or me.
或是我
That's what everybody thinks.
大家都这么想
You think it was me.
你认为是我♥干♥的
You were the one that got suspended.
毕竟他害你停学了
That was bogus, I thought you knew that.
那是假话 我还以为你知道呢
Why didn't you say anything?
你为啥什么都没说
They're my friends.
他们是我的朋友
And I'm what?
那我呢
Someone I used to care about.
一个我曾经在意的人
Used to?
曾经
Roddy So now you're with Carter?
罗迪 所以你现在和卡特在一起了
I can't do this. You still love me.
我做不到 你还爱着我
I can't keep sneaking out to be with you.
我不能总是和你偷偷摸摸地约会
And if you didn't put the rats in his car, then who did?
如果不是你放的老鼠 那是谁呢
Your boyfriend.
你的男朋友
He would not do that.
他不会那么做的
Yeah, he would.
他会的
To get to you, and get rid of me.
为了得到你 摆脱我
What are you doing here?
你们在这里干什么
I thought that this was over and done with.
我以为这事已经完了
Your father will go ballistic.
你♥爸♥爸会气疯了的
Please go get in the house.
快回房♥子里去
Stay away from my daughter.
离我女儿远一点
Stay away from my family.
离我家人远一点
What are you doing here, rat-boy?
你来这干什么 小鼠仔
Come on. Do it.
来呀 打我呀
I wonder what the police will say when they get here.
真想知道警♥察♥来了会怎么想
You're gonna pay.
你会付出代价的
Some of us can afford to.
又不是付不起
Investigation is on-going.
调查正在进行中
Because of the unusual nature of the death,
由于死者死亡原因蹊跷
We are taking extra measures
我们采取了额外措施
to make sure that nothing has been overlooked.
保证调查深入方方面面
Dr. Lawson was an important member of our community,
劳森教授是本社区的重要成员
and, uh, an inspiration to a lot of young people.
他培养了很多年轻人
His untimely death has caused a great deal of distress,
他的突然死亡给人们带来了很大的痛苦
And I promise that every effort will be made
我保证我们会尽全力
to bring the person or persons responsible to justice.
将凶手绳之于法
I'll take your questions now.
现在是提问时间
Preliminary lab reports just came in
初步化验结果已经出来
On the fibers foun in the rat's stomach.
老鼠胃里的纤维
Some of them were nylon,
有一些是尼龙
the kind found in car carpeting.
有的车内地毯会使用这种材料
BMW, Audi, Porsche.
宝马 奥迪 保时捷
You know, the kind of vehicles we don't drive.
你知道的 就是那些我们这辈子都开不起的车
And neither do the Geigers.
盖格一家也开不起
The colored fibers are from blankets.
带颜色的纤维是毯子上的
There's a Mrs. Jessup here demanding to see you.
简瑟夫人想见你
She's got, uh-- how can I say this?
她... 要我怎么说呢
Smoke coming out of a lot of orifices.
她七窍喷火
Good luck.
祝你们好运
Why hasn't Roddy Geiger been arrested?
为什么你们不逮捕罗迪·盖格
He came to my house and he harassed my daughter.
他来我家骚扰我的女儿
This boy is out of control.
这个男孩已经失去控制了
He got himself thrown out of school for fighting--
他曾因打架被学校开除
We can't arrest Roddy Geiger or anybody without evidence.
没有证据 我们不能逮捕罗迪·盖格或任何人
Well, then get some before somebody else dies.
那就在其他人死掉之前找点证据
I do not want him coming to my house.
我不想再见他来我家
Why is he coming to your house?
他为什么去你家
My daughter went out with him a couple of times.
我女儿和他约会过一两次
Now he thinks he owns her.
现在他认为我女儿是他的
If my husband sees him again,
如果再让我丈夫看见他
I'm afraid of what he'll do.
我可不确定他会做出什么
That boy does not belong in our school.
那个男孩配不上我们学校
Or in your neighborhood?
也不配做你们邻居?
Shouldn't you be writing this down?
你不应该记下这些吗
I am filing a report, aren't I?
我正在报案呢 不是吗
I haven't had that much fun
自从那个酒鬼在圣诞节派对
since that drunk threw up on me at the christmas party.
吐了我一身后 我还没遇到这么有趣的事呢
Wasn't that Sergeant Woo?
那不是吴警官吗
It was, and I'm meeting him at Clark Lewis for a drink.
正是 我跟他约好去路易斯酒吧喝点小酒
Wanna go?
你去吗
Don't answer.
别说了
You've got Juliette, you're in love,
你有朱丽叶 有爱情的滋润
You got a life.
有自己的生活
Go live it, my child.
好好过下去 孩子
Leave alcohol to those of us who are still searching.
让仍在寻找爱情的我们喝个酩酊大醉吧
Reinigen?
鼠精
They're bottom of the food chain, man.
他们在食物链底部
Let me tell ya, the food in their chain?
你想知道他们的食物吗
Gourmet is not their forte.
他们可不是美食家
But they're rarely violent
不过除非被逼急了
unless they're pushed to the limit, right?
他们不会选择暴♥力♥ 对吗
Correct.
没错
If you know all that, what are you doing here?
你什么都知道 还来这里干嘛
How would you feel about talking to a--
你想不想和他谈一谈
Reinigen?
和鼠精
I'm not protecting anyone for you, am I?
我不是又要给你做保镖了吧
Last time I protected someone for you
上次我给你做保镖
was not exactly a pleasant experience.
可算不上愉悦
How is that guy, by the way?
顺便问一句 那人怎么样了
Were they able to sew his arm back on?
他们帮他把胳膊缝回去了吗
Uh, I don't think he's going to be
我想他应该不能
beating anybody up with it again.
再用那只胳膊揍人了
Look, you like music, right? I mean, you play.
你喜欢音乐对吗 你会弹乐器
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表