I tried to chase after him,but 'cause of my leg and all...
Schindler杀了Huston
Schindler killed Huston.
他杀了我最好的朋友
He shot my best friend down.
开两枪
Two shots.
杀死了Huston Dobbs的子弹 来自Bruno Curtis的点38左轮枪
The .38 revolver in Bruno Curtis' possession fired the bullet that killed Huston Dobbs.
不出所料
No surprise there.
但Mandy的检验显示 枪上只有Bruno Curtis的指纹
No,but according to Mandy,the only prints on the weapon belong to Bruno Curtis.
枪上没有Schindler的指纹?
Schindler's prints weren't even on the weapon?
没有
No.
不管Bruno说什么 单凭带扣 就可证明Schindler在车里
So,despite Bruno's statement,and even though the belt buckle could place Schindler in the car,
唯一的直接证据指向了Bruno
the only direct murder evidence we have implicates Bruno.
那双靴子大概就是用来走出警局的
I guess those boots were made for walking.
我很高兴重获自♥由♥ 正义得到伸张我非常满意
I'm justappy to be free and,uh,I'm very pleased that justice was served.
哦 还有 提醒那些收藏家
Oh,and,uh,I wanna warn any collectors that might be out there.
无论谁想卖♥♥Hux俱乐部的 稀有筹码给你 别买♥♥
Don't be taken by anybody trying to sell you any rare collectible Hux Club chips.
正有成千上万这玩意儿在流通
There's thousands of those things out there.
对收藏家来说一文不值 谢谢
To a collector they're not worth a plug nickel. Thank you.
今天早些时候 该收藏家被释放
The collectibles trader was released from custody earlier today.
为了不值钱的黏土片 一个人丢了性命 另一个丢了条腿
One man loses his life and another one loses his leg,and all for worthless pieces of clay.
你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
嗯... Riley认为你有点冒失
So,um,Riley thinks that you're a little reckless.
而我认为她有点好斗
And I think she's a little trigger happy.
Catherine?
Catherine?
Ray 这是博♥彩♥委员会的 Clayton Ferris
Ray,his is Clayton Ferris from the gaming commission.
如你们所知 Hux俱乐部的筹码 28年前就该被销毁
As you are aware,the Hux Club chips were supposed to have been destroyed 28 yea ago.
但官方从未验证此事
But it was never officially verified.
无论如何 既然处置不当
In any event,since the disposal was improperly carried out,
现存的筹码依然被作为支付工具 而内华达州政♥府♥可随时支付其面值
the existing chips continue to be bearer instruments and the State of Nevada is on the line for their face value.
你是说任何人都可以拿筹码直接兑现?
You mean anyone holding those chips can just walk in and trade them in for cash?
是的
Yes.
等等 筹码兑换的期限 是其被召回后120天内
Wait a minute. The window for all chip redemptions is 120 days from the original recall.
这...
The...
起草Hux俱乐部原始协议的律师 显然漏了这一条款
attorneys who drafted the original Hux Club contract apparently left that provision out.
当然 伟大的内华达州政♥府♥ 会履行其兑换筹码的职责
The Great State of Nevada,of course,will honor its obligation to redeem the chips.
然而 争论在于 事实上
However,the argument can be made that the chips are,
这些筹码是赃物 且是一起谋杀案的重要证据
in fact,stolen property and still outstanding evidence in a murder investigation.
所以你希望我们先找到筹码 以免别人拿去兑现
So,you want us to find the chips before anyone else does and tries to cash them in.
我想这对各方面都好
We feel that that would be in the best interests of all concerned.
怎么了 教授?
Yeah,what's up,professor?
你和Wiley Schindler谈过了吗?
Have you talked to Wiley Schindler yet?
没 正在找他
No,we're looking for him.
他退房♥了 没在交易会
He checked out of the hotel,he wasn't at the trade show.
如果他已经带着筹码离城 他就领先我们太多了
If he left town with the chips,he's got a big head start.
咖啡店的Barbie说了什么吗?
Did Barbie from the coffee shop say anything?
没有 我...
No,I,uh...
我15分钟前到她家
just arrived at her house about 15 minutes ago.
很不幸...
And,unfortunately...
她不能说话了
She's not talking.
一处大口径枪伤
Single large-caliber G.S.W.
没有尸斑 死了不到一小时
There's no lividity; she's been dead less than an hour.
你可能正好错过了凶手
You must've just missed the bad guy.
胳膊上有防御伤
She's got defensive wounds on her arms.
我发现一盒点44口径子弹 少了6发
I found a box of 44 caliber shells,six were missing.
还没找到凶器
Haven't found the weapon yet.
没有强行进入的痕迹 她认识凶手
There were no signs of forced entry which suggests that she knew her killer.
是 但这看起来像抢劫
Yeah,but it looks like a robbery.
偷啥?
To steal what?
除了博♥彩♥委员会和犯罪实验室 其他人都认为这些筹码一文不值
Everybody outside of the gaming commission and the Crime Lab thinks that these chips are worthless.
Jim?
Jim?
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
警局刚在麦卡伦机场逮捕了 Wiley Schindler 他想飞回堪萨斯城
P.D.ust picked up Wiley Schindler at McCarran trying to board a plane back to Kansas City.
他的带了两箱Hux俱乐部筹码
His carry-ons were packed with two cases of Hux Club chips.
我们当时把他放走了
And we let him out the door.
那我回实验室去了
Well,I'm going back to the lab.
你处理这里吧?
Why don't you finish up here?
说吧 Wiley
So,tell me something,Wiley.
这次你又是从哪儿弄来筹码的?
Where'd you get the chips this timime?
餐馆里那个家伙 嗯...Aubrey小姐
From that gal at the diner,Miss,um,Aubrey.
我今早去了她那儿 做了公平交易
I went by her place this morning,made a fair deal for them.
你知道 她的伙计 你记得的 脑袋开花的矮胖子
You know,her buds,you member stumpy and hole-in-the-head.
筹码是他们发现的
They were the ones who found them.
那么你怎么会认为Barbie有?
So,what made you think Barbie had any?
因为他们是一伙的
Because she was their bud.
我想也许她知道筹码藏在哪
I figured she might know where the stash was.
而且我怀念Hux俱乐部时代 所以...
And I have a sentimental attachment to the Hux Club era,so...
行了伙计 别对我撒谎
Come on,man,don't lie to me.
你可不是个感伤的人
You're not a sentimental guy.
好吧 我有个朋友是博♥彩♥委员会的
Okay,I've got a friend in the gaming commission.
听说筹码可能还可以兑现
And I heard that the chips might still have cash value with the state.
对...
Right...
所以你去找Barbie 在她发现 筹码的真实价值前把高面额的买♥♥走
So,you went to Barbie and got all the high denomination ones before she found out what they were worth.
是的
Yeah.
那又怎样?
So what?
她死了
So,shs dead.
我走时她拿着两千块 满脸堆笑
When I left her,she was smiling and holding $2,000 in cash.
你取悦死人很有一套
You got a knack for making dead people happy.
我在钞票上放了名片
I put my damn business card on the bank roll.
如果我杀了她 干嘛要这么做?
If I killed her,why in the hell would I do tt?
嘿 Catherine 给你看点东西
Hey,Catherine,I got something you'll want to see.
记得我们追踪的网上拍卖♥♥吗?
Remember those online auctions we were tracking?
嗯
Yeah.
Schindler在押期间 很多Hux俱乐部筹码流入市场
Well,a significant number of Hux Club chips were put on the market while Schindler was still in custody.
Barbie Aubrey有一些 可能是她在卖♥♥
I know that Barbie Aubrey had some. It was probably her.
我原也这么想
That's what I thought,too.
所以我问了收藏品市场的人
So,I checked in with a couple people at the collectibles show to confirm.
没人认出Barbie 但有人 描述了一个男人 不是Schindler
Nobody recognized Barbie,but several described a man-- not Schindler--
那人一直在卖♥♥Hux俱乐部筹码
who was peddling Hux Club chips.
这是监控录像
This is surveillance video from the venue.
左边的家伙待了很久
The guy on the left was apparently there for hours.
终于做成了几笔买♥♥卖♥♥
Eventually made several cash sales.
知道他是谁吗?
Any idea who he is?
不知道 不过...
No,but...
很幸运 他用信♥用♥卡♥付了账
lucky for us,he paid his bar tab with his credit card.
不 有行动组在处理了 喂?
No,I got units on it. Hello?
我不管谁请病假了 你不能在最后一刻变更我的行程
I don't care who called in sick,you can't just change the schedule on me at the last minute.
我说了 我正在拉斯维加斯办公
I'm in Vegas on business,like I told you.
别烦我了!
Stop hounding me!
好了 他名叫Walter Ellis
All right,his name is Walter Ellis.
他是那家餐馆的服务员
He's a busboy at the diner.
这份记录上的地址是Barbie家
The address on this statement is the same as Barbie's.
他们住一起?
They live together?
或者结婚了
Or they're married.
也许Schindler一直都没撒谎
Maybe Schindler was telling the truth the whole time.
也许是Barbie从Bruno和Huston那儿 偷了筹码 接着Walter又从她那儿偷走
What if Barbie stole the chips from Bruno and Huston and Walter then stole them from her?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
那是我的筹码 白♥痴♥!
These are my chips,moron!
- 一半是我的 贱♥人♥! - 不 不是!
- They're half mine,you bitch! - No,they're not!
我忍♥了那个贱♥人♥十三年!
13 years of living with that bitch!
我要解脱!
I'm getting out!
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表