那你是说 这一个指纹 就证明我的委托人开了枪?
So are you saying that that one print proves my client pulled the trigger?
不 但这证明他说了谎
No, but it does prove he lied.
在我发现指纹之前 议员一直否则自己去过那里
Until I found that print, the ngressman denied he was ever in the house.
Humphreys承认是他善后 为什么跑去赌场停车场?
Okay, Humphreys admitted cleaning up the scene, but why a casino parking lot?
为什么把Amber的尸体丢在那? 他肯定知道那里有摄像头
Why would Humphreys dump Amber's body there? He had to know about surveillance.
就因为这样 我们才抓到他
I mean, that's how you caught him, right?
他打算找个替罪羊 以为冒个险也值
He was setting up a fall guy. Figured it was worth the risk.
Humphreys想陷害Amber的 跟踪狂前男友Tommy Ruby
Humphreys was trying to frame Amber's stalker ex-boyfriend. Tommy Ruby.
他是赌场的豪华车司机 曾是我们的首要嫌犯
He's a limo driver at the casino. Now, he was our prime suspect.
但我们没找到他 案发后他就遁了
But we couldn't talk to him. He blew town right after the murder.
Humphreys怎么知道他?
How did Humphreys know about him?
Amber死前几周 Humphreys帮她 申请过针对Tommy的临时禁制令
Because Humphreys helped Amber file a T.R.O. against Tommy a few weeks before she died.
明白了
All right, I get the picture.
Humphreys是议员的小跟班
Humphreys was the congressman's little bitch.
其中一个任务就是为议员拉皮条
One of Humphreys' jobs is party planning for the congressman.
Amber死前一晚 Humphreys打给她
The night before Amber died, Humphreys called her up.
Amber 他想见你
Amber, he wants to see you.
尽快过去
Get over here as soon as you can.
议员在同幢大楼买♥♥了两套房♥子
Get this-- the congressman keeps two apartments in his building.
一套他和老婆住 另一套用来藏娇
One is for him and the Missus, the other is for "entertaining".
我们知道当晚他们见面了 但不是特别愉快
So we know they had a date that night, buit wasn't all fun and games.
他自己都承认有过争吵
I mean he even admits they had an argument.
他声称自己醉到不省人事
Now he claims he got so drunk he passed out.
后来他发现她想偷他的钱 就把她打到眼眶都裂了
But he saw her trying to steal his wallet, so he hit her so hard he split her eye open.
Langston在公♥寓♥里发现Amber的血后 他才承认这点
Which he only owned up to because Langston found Amber's blood in the apartment.
Humphreys开车送她去急诊 也是他签名登记出院
Now,Humphreys drove her to the emergency room,and he signed her out.
议员让他做什么 他都照做
He did everything the congressman asked him to do,
所以要是议员命令他把她杀了
so if the congressman ordered Humphreys to kill Amber,
为什么议员下午会去她家里?
then why did he show up at her house that afternoon?
没道理
He wouldn't.
就是说杀Amber全是Humphrey的主意?
So,killing Amber is all Humphreys' idea?
这就是我们的结论?
Is that what we're concluding?
你知道Dominic Humphreys的 自杀遗书吗?
Are you familiar with a suicide note left by Dominic Humphreys?
是的
Yes.
但我不能为此作证 因为现场不是我处理的
But I can't testify to it,because I...I didn't process the scene.
对啊 你还是个新手嘛
No,that's right. You're still a rookie,aren't you?
这与此无关
That has nothing to do with it.
我递给你的是遗书的复♥制♥品 作为第13号♥辨方呈物
I'm handing you a copy of the note,which is marked as defense exhibit M.
请允许我概述一下遗书内容
Allow me to summarize the contents.
Humphreys承认自己是杀害 Amber Jones的凶手
Mr. Humphreys confessed to the murder of Amber Jones.
你不是作证说我的委托人 是此案首要嫌犯吗?
Now,didn't you testify that my client was the most likely suspect in her murder?
是的 然而...
Yes,I did-- however...
你还能坚持自己原来的结论吗?
You still stand by your own conclusion?
鉴于新的证据...
In light of the new evidence...
能还是不能?
Yes or no?
不...我不能
No...I can't.
肃静
All right,settle down,quiet.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 Matty
hello,Matty.
我是Ray Langston
My name is Ray,Ray Langston.
我知道 在庭上见到你了
I know. Seen you on the stand.
你是个勇敢的女孩
You're a very brave girl,you know.
你母亲会为你骄傲
I think your mother would be very proud of you.
我连我妈是个什么人都不知道
I'm not even sure who my mom really was.
她过去常说自己是...
She always used to say she was...
真正的舞蹈家 一个艺术家
a real dancer,an artist.
但她死了 后来我又发现她谎话连篇
First,she dies,and then I find out she's full of crap.
她只是个脱衣舞娘
She was just a stripper.
就算你母亲撒了谎 也罪不至死
Well,whatever the tru is about your mother's life,she didn't deserve to die.
你一定饿了吧
You must be hungry.
要不要来一个?
Would you,uh,care for this?
不用了
Oh,no.
没事 我可以再买♥♥一个
Really,I can get another one.
其实我也不该吃这东西
I probably shouldn't be eating this anyway.
我没什么胃口
My stomach's upset.
你手臂上的红疹起了多久?
How long have you had that rash on your arm?
好几天了
I don't know,a couple days.
让我看看你有没有发烧
May I see if you have a fever?
摸下脖子就好
Just need to touch your neck.
我是个医生 不用怕
I'm a doctor-- it's okay.
Matty 我要问你个很私人的问题
Matty,I'm going to ask you a question,and I apologize if it seems a bit awkward.
你有没有觉得最近排尿次数减少了?
Um,have you noticed that you haven't been urinati a lot lately?
我不像我母亲那样
I'm not like my mother.
我没染什么怪病
I don't have any diseases.
但我认为你病得很重
I know,I know,but I think you may be very sick.
你应该尽快住院
We should get you to a hospital as soon as possible.
Tommy Tommy Tommy 好小伙!
Tommy,Tommy,Tommy,Tommy,my man!
警♥察♥到处在找你 你竟然还有种去酒吧斗殴
Bad idea to get in a bar fight when every cop in the county is looking for you.
前段时间我出城了
I've been out of town.
昨天才回来
All right,I just got back yesterday.
我无非是顺路去酒吧 和我的妞儿们打声招呼
Look,I just stopped by the club to say hey to my girls.
流苏坊
The Tassel Room.
Amber Jones也是你的妞儿 记得她不?
Amber Jones was one of your girls-- remember her?
你刚好在她被杀那天出城
You left town the day she was murdered.
对你很不利哦
Kind of makes you look guilty.
凶手不是已经被抓住了
Yeah,but they caught the guy that shot her.
那个议员
That,uh...the congressman.
我什么都没干
Look,I didn't do nothing.
你一直在跟踪她
You were stalking her.
在她看来是那样
That's her side of the story.
Amber的女儿说 谋杀前一天 她在家门外看见你
According to Amber's daughter,you were parked outside her house the day before her mother was murdered.
Amber申请了针对你的临时禁制令
Amber filed a temporary restraining order against you.
她怕自己会有不测
She was afraid for her life.
离我妈远一点!
Leave my mom alone!
你不该来这里!
You're not supposed to be here!
我会报♥警♥ 让警♥察♥来教训你!
I'm calling the cops and getting your ass arrested!
Matty误会我了
Matty's got it all wrong.
我只想补偿以前的过失
All right,I was just trying to make amends.
我在进行十二步戒酒疗法
See,I'm in the 12-step program.
作出补偿是其中一步
Making amends is part of my recovery.
我已经做到第九步了
Okay,I'm on step nine.
看来你偷工减料了 Tommy 你敢说你现在没醉
Oh,I think you missed a couple of steps there,Tommy,'cause you're drunk.
闻起来就跟啤酒厂一样
You smell like a brewery.
连直线都走不了
Can't walk in a straight line.
Amber的死让我很难过
I took Amber's death really hard.
所以又借酒消愁
All right,it set me back.
我一直没找到机会对她说 我不怪她毁了我的生活
See,I never got a chance to tell her that I truly forgave her for ruining my life.
跟踪狂...
you're either a stalker...
也可能成为最佳目击证人
or you're the best eyewitness ever.
你想做哪一个?
What's it going to be?
当然是后者
Oh,that's easy.
你想知道什么?
What do you want to know?
你最后一次看见她是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw her?
她女儿对我车窗又敲又砸的后一天
The day after her kid kicked the crap out of my limo.
我在接送客户的空挡 看到她签收了一个包裹 是全球...
I was in between pickups,and she received a package from Worldwide...
"全球送"快递公♥司♥送的
World...World-Send.
我就在那时看到她
That's when I saw her.
她看起来糟透了
She looked like hell.
她原来总把自己打扮得很美
She was always such a tease.
为了招蜂引蝶
Got a kick out of making guys want her.
当时是下午4点1分
It was 4:01 P.M.
我记得时间 因为我的对讲机刚好响了
I remember,because I got a call from my dispatcher.
我快迟到了 所以我马上就走了
Uh,I had to bounce 'cause I was running late.
那是我最后一次见到她
That's the last time I saw her.
我能走了吗?
what about me? Can I go?
还不行
No.
你哪儿也不准去
You're not going anywhere.
怎么样?
What do you think?
我们没有发现"全球送"的包裹
Well,we never found a World-Send package,
但我们到案发四天后才检查房♥子
but we didn't process the house until four days after the fact.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表