and the lack of airflow in the crawl space.
在右髂腰肌里发现一枚子弹
Recovered a bullet from the right iliopsoas muscle.
没有证据表明腹腔出血
No evidence of hemorrhage in the abdominal cavity.
肌肉和肠道壁也没有出血
No bleeding in the muscle or intestinal walls.
死后才中枪
So wound occurred after he was dead.
死因是什么?
What about C.O.D.?
他的命相能从手掌上看出
Well, it turns out his fortune can be read from his palms.
银色光泽伤口 我切下了部分组织
Silvery wounds. I excised samples of flesh for histology.
放大后观察 状况符合触电
Under magnification, the samples showed streaming of nuclei consistent with electrical burns.
死因为触电导致心脏骤停
C.O.D.is cardiac arrest. Electrocution.
他也许碰到了裸♥露♥的电线
He was in the crawl space, so maybe he came in contact with exposed wiring.
我发现了遥控器的接收器
I found the receiver to that remote conol.
那是干嘛用的?
Can you tell what it's for?
连接到你上面的入口
Yeah, it's wired to the access panel above you.
我切断了回路
I killed the circuit.
中间夹了一层金属
There's a layer of metal sandwiched in the middle here.
像我初中做过的科学研究作业
It's like my eighth grade science fair project.
自♥制♥电磁铁
A homemade electromagnet.
钢丝环绕着一根铁棒
Wire wraps around an iron rod.
电流经过 创造一个磁场 真聪明
Current runs through it, creating a magnetic field. Genius.
住在这里的人说 经理Dale
Guy who lives here said that the manager, Dale,
每晚都会敲七号♥房♥的门 说警♥察♥来了
was beating on room seven's door every night, saying the cops were coming.
我可不记得这里有那么多案子
Don't remember many call outs.
我也是
Me, either.
我觉得这是个圈套
I think it was a setup.
一周前 Harry Steadwell 带着一万块不义之财住进了七号♥房♥
A week ago, Harry Steadwell checks into room seven with $10K, dirty money.
警♥察♥来了! 警♥察♥来了!
Cops in the lot! Cops!
Harry并不知道Dale设的圈套
What Harry doesn't know is that Manager Dale's got a plan to profit off guys like Harry.
他开启电磁锁
He turns on his electromagnetic lock.
Harry拿不到钱 丧气地走了
Harry can't get his money. Gives up and leaves.
于是Dale去看 Harry究竟藏了什么好东西
So, Dale goes to see what goodies had Harry all fired up.
可他打不开镶板
But he can't get the panel open.
遥控器的电池没电了
The batteries in his remote are dead.
所以他从其他房♥间上去 注意到镶板有点松
So he hustles up and over to reap his harvest, notices the panel's a little off,
以为是Harry撞松的
thinks it's a casualty of Harry's pounding.
真有问题的却是镶板上磨损的电线
The real casualty is the frayed wire inside the panel.
上面很热
And the crawl space is hot.
Dale手心出汗 而汗水通电
Dale's got sweaty palms, and sweat is a great electrolyte.
一周后 Harry被释放 回来取钱
A week later, Harry gets sprung from the clink, comes back to get his money.
可他为什么还要开枪?
But why did he shoot the dead guy?
他可能不知道Dale在上面
I don't think he knew Dale was up there, man.
镶板还被电磁铁锁着
The panel was still magnetized.
也许他只想用枪轰开
Maybe he was ung his gun to bang it open.
枪被吸住 让他不小心开了一枪
It got magnetized, and shot by accident.
Jones先生
Mr. Jones.
这是一些犯罪现场清理员的号♥码
Got a few numbers of the crime scene cleanup people.
腐烂的尸体可不容易清理
Decomp can be a little bit harder to get out of the carpet than you think.
谢谢
Thanks.
她这么快交到朋友了
Boy, she makes friends fast.
Bree以前就是她朋友
Nah, Bree and her have been friends for a while.
我们搬家时她也不必转学
She didn't have to switch schools when we moved.
- 那就好 多保重 - 好的
- Well, that's good. Take care now. - Yeah.
- 谢谢你的电♥话♥号♥码 - 别客气
- Hey, thanks for those numbers. - Yeah, you got it, man.
老兄 你还想喝咖啡吗?
Hey, buddy-- you still want that cup of coffee?
当然
Hell, yeah.
给你 生日快乐
There you go. Happy Birthday.
今天不是我生日 谢谢你
It's not my birthday. Thanks, man.
八个月前
240 Days Ago
我不知道他们对我做了什么
**t know what they did to me.
他们?
They?
他们一家都很古怪 中邪了似的
That whole family-- they're weird. Like obsessed.
你是Haley的朋友吗?
Aren't you friends with Haley?
以前是
Was. I-I guess.
但后来她和她妈妈吓到我了
But then she and her mom started giving me the creeps.
Jones夫人总是直勾勾地盯着我
Mrs. Jones would just stare at me.
Haley几周前弄了和我一模一样的发型
And when Haley showed up in home room with her hair exactly like me a few weeks ago,
我就受够了
that was it, I was done.
Bree 发生什么了?
So, Bree, what happened?
我今天满16岁
I turned 16 tonight.
大家为我生起篝火
Everyone threw this bonfire for me.
本来很开心
It was tons of fun.
然后突然就不正常了
And then the world went all weird.
直到在Haley家客厅醒来 其他我什么都不记得
I don't remember anything until I woke up here-- in Haley's living room.
我的裤子被脱掉了
My pants off.
Haley的父亲在哪里?
Where was Haley's father?
站在旁边
Standing over me.
离我远点! 离我远点!
Get off me! Get off me!
我们在睡觉 Mark听到有响动
We were here. We were asleep. Mark heard something.
发现Bree在客厅里 跟着跑了出去
Bree was in the living room and just ran out.
我不知道她到底来干嘛
I have no idea what she was even doing here.
Jones先生 我要...采集你的内♥裤♥
Mr. Jones, I'm, uh, I'm going to need to collect your underwear.
不介意的话 最好别关门
No, no. You can, uh, leave that door open, if you don't mind.
我发誓 我在睡觉
I swear to you, I was sleeping.
然后听到响动
I heard something. I...
我走出来看到Bree 她突然跑了
I came here and I saw Bree and she just... just took off.
- 她来干什么? - 她有我家钥匙
- What was she doing here? - She has a key.
我老婆给她的 让她随意进出
My wife gave it to her. Told her she could hang here anytime she wants.
她的父母...要工作
Her parents, they... they work.
不常在家 所以...
They're not around a t, so...
她是我女儿的死党
She's my daughter's best friend.
好吧
All right.
去加点衣服
Why don't you put on some clothes.
跟我们回警局录口供
You're going to need to come with us-- give your statement.
再问一个问题
I just need a little more information.
- Jim - 嗯
- Hey, Jim. - Yeah.
那辆运动车轮胎上全是泥
This SUV over here's got mud all over the tires.
最好找车主问问
You might want to find out whose it is.
是Jones家的车
It's the Jones'.
再说一次 你们昨晚在哪?
Okay, so tell me again-- where we you all tonight?
就在这儿 整晚都在
Uh, we were here. We stayed in all night.
那这车是自己开进篝火里的?
So the car just drove itself to the bonfire? Is that what happened?
- 是我 我去了 - 什么?
- It was me, I went. - What?
我知道今晚那里会有什么活动
I knew what was going to be going on there tonight.
我不想你去 所以我去拍了些照片
And that's why I didn't want you to go.So I went there and I took some pictures,
- 好让你看... - 有谁看到你吗?
- so that you could see what I'm talking about... - Did people see you?
- Haley 听我... - 难以置信!
- Haley, it... - Unbelievable!
- 我讨厌你! 讨厌死了! - 行了 Mitchell警官
- I hate you! I hate you! - Okay, Officer Mitchell, Officer Mitchell,
帮我们请Haley喝罐汽水吧
why don't you take Haley and buy her a soda on us, okay?
明白 小姐 我们去散散步
You got it. Miss, let's take a walk.
你带上了相机 想拍点照片做纪念?
So what, you grabbed your camera and said you were talking pictures for the yearbook?
我要看看那台相机
I'm going to need to see that camera.
知道这张照片里的人是谁吗?
Can you tell me who's in this photo from last night?
他们都是棒球队队员
These guys are all baseball players.
Bryan Rupert和Cole Maliska 都是我的前男友
Bryan Rupert and Cole Maliska were my boyfriends.
Dave Henkel是现任 Trey Gallo想泡我
Dave Henkel is. And Trey Gallo wants to be.
不过有的人以为他已经泡到了
Though some people have been saying he already is.
这个人呢?
And what about this one?
他也在?
He was there?
这个怪人根本不该沾我派对的边
No, this creep should not have been anywhere near my party's galaxy.
Zack Fenish
Zack Fenish.
在学校 即使没见到他跟着我 我都能感受到他在附近
At school, even when I don't see him following me, I can smell the Sharpie on his fingernails.
我上学期投诉他跟踪我
I reported him for stalking last semester.
有书面报告和其它资料
There's paperwork and everything.
你没有被邀请参加Bree的派对 又为什么去了?
So if you weren't invited to Bree's birthday party, why'd you go?
我是去找某人
I was looking for someone.
- 是找Bree 对吧? - 大错特错 先生
- That'd be Bree, right? - Epic fail, sir.
不是的 我受不了Bree Lindale 和她那群男人
No, I can't stand Bree Lindale, her Neanderthal harem,
受不了他们身边的臭气
or the ozone of suck that lingers around them all.
根据你学校纪律处分报告 你跟踪过她
Well, according your school disciplinary report you were stalking her.
我跟踪的不是Bree Lindale
I was not stalking Bree Lindale.
- 是Haley Jones - Zack
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表