你 我要...
You,I need...I need...
你的大脑...
brains... brains
我闻到你的脑浆了
I smell your brains.
明晚才是万圣节前夜
Halloween is tomorrow night.
维加斯会庆祝上整整一周
Vegas will celebrate all week.
我们弄点咖啡 马上到
We just get some coffee, we'll be there in 5.
又有酒水商店被抢了
Need to process another 407,liquid store ***
被警♥察♥抢的?
Let me guess,robbed by a cop?
对 今晚这都第三起了
Yeah,third one tonight.
戏服真不错 去年我穿过
Great costume,that's what i wear last year.
我也是
Me too.
抓住他 那个警♥察♥抢了我
Stop that guy. That cop just robbed me.
站住! 我是警方 站住!
Stop! Police,stop!
快蹲下!
Down!
他进去了 我追上去
He is going inside,I'm going after him.
- 什么? - 你请求支援
- What? - You go call for help.
- 真的吗? - 快!
- Are you sure? - Go!
控制中心 我是鉴证员Adams 酒水商店被抢劫 请求支援
Control,CSI Adam. I got a 443 in the alley behind *** store ***
请注意 劫犯开了枪
shots fired,I repeat,shots fired.
劫犯穿着蓝色警服 Stokes正在追捕
Suspect is wearing a blue police uniform. CSI Stokes is in pursuit.
好了! 不要跑 冷静下来
That's it!*****
别冲动
Come*****
他死了
Guy's robbed just last liquid store.
这里还有个伴
He is got company.
你是运气好才没受伤 Nick
You know,Nick. You are lucky you're not in here too.
我知道
Understood.
看来碎镜子的确会带来厄运
Well,I guess a broken mirror does bring bad luck.
一丁点钱 牛肉干和色情杂♥志♥ 就为这些东西而死
Guy died for small bills, beef jerky and a pornography.
又穷又饿又蠢
** up,hungry and dumb.
生活就这点价值
It's what he goes through life.
至少他帮我们发现了这名女性死者
Well at least he helped us find this poor dead girl.
垃圾箱属于附近的玻璃镜行
Dumpster belongs to the glass of mirror place.
管理部门说凌晨五点就关门了
Control company said, the owner closed up at 5.
她身上不怎么臭
She smells fresh.
这儿很乱
This was a dark alley.
她可能是个妓♥女♥
Maybe she was a *** girl.
遇到了脾气不好的顾客
Picked up a *** with a bad temper.
对 不给糖就捣蛋
Yeah,Trick or Treat.
犯罪现场调查 第九季 第4集 任血自流
CSI Season09 Episode04 'Let It Bleed'
停一下
Hold it.
来看看
Take a look at this.
纹身吗
Tatoo.
一条鱼
A fish.
只是墨水
It's temporary ink.
可能是俱乐部的印♥章♥
Could be a transfer or stamp from a club.
在圣路易斯 我们有俱乐部图章的数据库
Back in St. Louis,Vice always kept a database of club stamps.
我们会弄清楚它的来处
Our guys will know where it came from.
知道了来处 可能就会知道她是谁
Maybe if we can figure out where she was,it will lead us to who she is.
我讨厌万圣节
I hate Halloween.
看起来好像很多成年人都回归少年了
Looks like a bunch of adults going as teenagers this year.
她是未成年人 你再敢碰她一下 就等着进监狱吧
She's underage. Touch her again,you're going to jail.
- 随你的便 - 妈!
- Whatever. - Mom!
你在这干什么?
What do you think you're doing here?
跳舞 还能是什么?
Dancing. What does it look like?
你的身份证呢?
Where's the ID?
还要小便采样吗 还是抽点血?
Want a urine sample,too? Draw my blood?
Jasmine Davidov?
Jasmine Davidov?
你们闲得没事干吗?
Don't the police have anything better to do than chase me down?
当然有事 Lindsey
You bet we do,Lindsey.
昨晚在这里有个和你一样大的女孩
A girl your age was here last night.
她被杀了
She was murdered.
带她回家
Just take her home.
你兼♥职♥赶人了?
You moonlighting as a bouncer now?
等你有孩子才会明白
When you have kids,you can talk to me about it then.
那近期是不可能了
Well,we won't be talking soon then.
死者肯定是在VIP区
Vic was definitely working the VIP section.
她没带护腕
She wasn't wearing a wristband.
一定是从后门溜进来的
She must have been juiced in through the back.
只有在前台付了钱才能拿到护腕
You only get a wristband if you pay the cover at the front.
好 下一个 好了
Okay,next. There you go.
老板在那边
Owner's over there.
去别处消磨你们的青春期吧 我得和大老板谈谈
Finish puberty somewhere else. Me and Mr. Big here need to talk.
一会儿见 女士们
See you in a bit,ladies.
她在离这两个街区的垃圾箱里被发现
She was found in a dumpster about two blocks from here.
她腿上有你们的"放荡周末"印♥章♥
She was wearing one of your slut-of-the week stamps on her thigh.
- 你认识她吗? - 不认识
- Recognize her? - No.
我不可能看清楚每个来这的女孩
But I don't get a good look at every girl who walks in through the door.
还有什么能帮忙吗?
Anything else I can help you with?
是的 事实上 有
Yeah,as a matter of fact,there is.
我发现我未成年的女儿 在你们的舞池里
I found my underage daughter on your dance floor.
我可以马上检查现场所有人 然后让你停业
I could card everyone in the place right now and shut you down.
你女儿一定是用假证件才溜进来的
If your daughter got in here,she was using a fake ID.
不属于俱乐部管理失职
That's not poor club management.
是家教不良
It's poor parenting.
你不想自责 所以开罚单冲我发泄
You don't want to blame yourself, so you slap a fine on me.
你的麻烦远远不止罚单
A fine is going to be the least of your worries.
小孩过万圣节打扮成警♥察♥没什么 但是大人也扮的话...
You know,it's one thing when kids dress up as a cop on Halloween,but when grown-ups do it--
总没好结果
never ends well.
查明身份了吗?
Got an ID yet?
枪没注册 提过指纹 但只有污迹
Gun's unregistered. I dusted it. Nothing but smudges.
那么飞天鼠洛奇是怎么弄到警服的?
So,how did Rocky the Flying Squirrel get his uniform?
臂章是雷诺城的 但任何人都能在旧货市场买♥♥到
The patch is a Reno city seal,but anybody can get one of those at a swap meet.
把可变光源递给我
Hand me the ALS,will you?
什么?
What?
好久没看到你用了
It's just been a while since I've seen you use one of those.
就像骑自行车 (只要学会了就不会忘记)
Just like riding a bicycle.
怎么 你不愿意与别人分享玩具吗
What,you don't want to share your toys?
请吧
Please.
警♥察♥们通常用这个口袋放笔
This is the pocket where the cops keep their pens.
他们总是忘了把笔尖缩回来
And they're always forgetting to retract the points.
我认为这不是戏服
You know,I don't think this is a costume.
但真正的警♥察♥可不会穿舞会用鞋
Okay,but real cops don't wear prom shoes,man.
所以其他都是假的 但制♥服♥是真货
So everything's fake, except the uniform.
说明衣服属于某个真警♥察♥
Which means somewhere a real cop was wearing it.
我去联♥系♥雷诺城
Well,I'll contact Reno.
看有没有人来这办公事
See if anybody was down here on official business.
性感小猫 性感护士 性感草裙舞者 男人都穿的像皮条客
Sexy kitty,sexy nurse,sexy hula dancer,guy dressed like pimp.
这些家伙真没创意
These guys have no imagination.
俱乐部晚上都用单色日光摄像头
Club's using monochromatic daylight cameras at night.
但基本都没什么用
And they're all pointed somewhere pretty much useless.
除了前门
Except for the front door.
我们的受害者并没到这儿
Now we don't have our girl arriving.
和她没带护腕的情况一致
Consistent with her not having wristband.
对 但这时 她正要离开
Right. But here she is leaving.
她非常不高兴
She starts out pretty upset.
那是俱乐部老板 Craig Hess
That's the club owner,Craig Hess.
让人♥大♥跌眼镜
Instant attitude adjustment.
她在此之后四小时被发现
This is approximately four hours before we found her.
她是VIP 他们居然赶她走?
She's a VIP,and they bounced her?
那家伙对她说了什么?
What did that guy say to her?
你觉得对吗 Gil?
Does it look that way to you,Gil?
你听到我说什么了吗?
Did you hear anything I said?
玻璃造成的伤口...
The wounds from the glass...
看上去很浅?
they appear to be superficial?
是的
Yeah.
没有活体反应
No vital response in the tissue.
死后受的伤
Postmortem.
你最近睡得着吗?
You getting any sleep?
我也不行
Me,neither.
Sara有消息吗?
What do you hear from Sara?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表