Where is my Joel?
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
噢 我刺♥激♥到某人了
Oh,I think I hit a nerve.
告诉我 他在哪儿!
You tell me where he is!
让我想想 过后再告诉你 好吗?
Can I think about that and get back to you?
喔 我想了想 还是不告诉你了
Okay,I thought about it,I'm not going to tell you.
- 求你 告诉我... - 别让他得意
- Oh,please tell me... - Don't give him the satisfaction.
Joel是我的第一个
Joel was the first.
他在一个极好的地方 一切开始的地方
Joel is in the perfect place,the place where it all began.
如果我能出去 相信我 我一定会给他找几个伴儿
And if I could get out of here,believe me,I would bring him some company.
Haskell先生 我们知道你有帮凶
Mr. Haskell,we know that you had accomplices.
如果你说出来 也许就能不再被隔离
If you were to reveal who they were,it might get you out of keep-away.
噢 真好啊 原来有个法务人员在
Oh,how nice that we have a member of the law enforcement community with us today.
你们学生也许不知道
For you real students who don't know,
"隔离"就是我服的这种单独监禁刑
"keep-away" is what they call the kind of solitary confinement I'm in.
关掉
Kill the feed.
挺可笑呢 你不...
It's kind of funny,don't you--
你没经我的同意就来我课上调查?
You hijacked my class without my consent for your investigation?
我们正办一宗连环凶杀案
We're working a multiple homicide.
我们不想在警局之外谈论此案
We didn't want to talk about it outside the department.
但你跟院长说了
You talked to the Dean.
他知道了我们才能调查 而且他需要知道
Well,it was on a need-to-know basis and he had a need to know.
听着 我教这门课不是为了吸引注意力
Look,I don't teach this course because I get off on the subject matter.
如果真有另一个夫妻杀手逍遥法外 我和你们一样想抓住他
If there's another DJK out there,I want him just as bad as you do.
我会很乐意帮助你们
I would've helped.I would've been happy to help you.
我相信
I'm sure that's true.
你认为夫妻杀手有帮凶?
You believe DJK had an accomplice?
是的
I do.
- 知道名字吗? - 还不知道
- Do you have a name? - Not yet.
现在都理顺了吧
Okay,now we're all up to speed.
博士...
Doctor...
我会通知你案情的发展情况
I will keep you informed.
限于能告诉你的部分
To the extent that we can.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道你想赶我走
I know a kiss-off when I hear one.
作为一个学者 脾气还真大
A little cranky for an academic,isn't he?
实际上 他在东部是医学博士
Actually,he's an M.D.from back East.
他医院的一个同事 被发现是个"死亡天使"
A colleague at his hospital turned out to be an Angel of Death.
杀了27个病人 然后被抓
Killed 27 patients before he was caught.
Langston是负责调查的病理学家
Langston was the staff research pathologist.
所有病理证据都要经过他 但他却没能找到联♥系♥
All the morbidity evidence came across his desk,but he was unable to connect the dots.
他为此写了本书
He wrote a book about it.
好看吗?
Any good?
我蛮喜欢
I liked it.
我是Langston
This is Langston.
加班呢?
Working late?
我就想你会加班
I kind of thought you might be.
Haskell
Haskell.
今晚我真幸运
This must be my lucky night.
你说不定也不例外
Maybe it's yours,too.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我想你往窗外看
I want you to look out the window.
为什么?
Why?
因为我在停车场
Because I'm in the parking lot.
骗到你了
I made you look.
你就为这个打电♥话♥?
Is that why you called?
不 我想跟你谈谈今天课上发生的事 Steiner太太
No,I wanted to talk to you about what happened in class today,with Mrs. Steiner.
可以 嗯...等一下
Sure,just,uh,hold on a second.
让我把门关上
Let me close the door.
Grissom
Grissom.
Ray Langston
Ray Langston.
Nate Haskell在线上
I have Nate Haskell on the phone.
他想谈谈今天Steiner太太的事
He wants to talk about what happened with Mrs. Steiner.
我想把你也接到线上
I'd like to put you on the other line.
好
Go ahead.
Haskell 你在吗?
Haskell,are you there?
相信人都到齐了
I'm sure we're all here now.
今天上课的时候
What I learned in class today,
那些小朋友们害怕到 连眼睛都不敢从我脸上挪开
as I was looking out at all those scared little faces who couldn't take their eyes off of me,
我才知道我有多怀念外面的世界
was how much I miss being out in the world.
Steiner太太的崩溃让我想到了
And when Mrs. Steiner had her "moment," it got me thinking about...
了断
closure.
去找顽石高速和哈斯溪的一角吧
Which is what you'll find at the corner of Boulder Highway and Hasbrook.
那里只是另一片延展出的沙漠
It's just another empty stretch of desert out there.
至少十年前是那样的
At least it was ten years ago.
但这个城市变化太大 也许那里已经面目全非
The way this city's changed,it's maybe all different now.
也有可能没有变化
Although,maybe not.
那儿挺难看的
It's kind of an ugly place.
不过在我的想象里 它没有变
Anyway,it's just the same in my imagination.
1938年建造的水泥桥
There's a concrete bridge built in 1938.
年份就刻在正面
You can tell because the year is stamped in the front.
从那里走25英尺 往西看
25 feet from that,look west.
你会发现一块深色的石头 跟周围很不搭
You'll see oneark stone that just doesn't quit fit with the rest.
在那下面...
Under there...
就是Joel
that's where you'll find Joel.
如果运气好 还会另有发现
And if we're lucky,maybe something else.
Grissom 有发现!
Grissom,we got something here!
因为这才叫了断
Because that's the problem with closure.
了却不能断
Sometimes when something closes,Something else opens up.
十处刺伤
There's ten stab wounds.
看来你还走不成
Guess you won't be leaving just yet.
未完待续
to be continued..
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表