账单肯定会寄往某个地方
The bill's got to get sentsomewhere.
过渡教习所?
A halfway house?
是的 不过我们认为 她盗用了某个居住人员的身份
Yeah... well,we think she was stealing identities from the residents.
那有什么难呢?
How hard could that be?
我是拉斯维加斯警局的警探Jim Brass
I'm Detective Jim Brass, Las Vegas Police.
这位是犯罪实验室的Ray Langston
This is Ray Langston from the crime lab.
我能跟这儿的负责人谈谈吗?
Is there someone in charge here that I can talk to?
我就是负责人 不过只到下午四点
That would be me. Until 4:00.
你认识这个女人吗?
Do you know this woman?
当然 我认识 Emma
Yeah,sure,I know her. Emma.
这儿大多数女人可恶心了
You know,most of the ladies here are pretty nasty,
但是 老兄 她讨人喜欢
but man,oh,man,she is sweet.
有一次我看到她洗澡的时候剃腋毛
I seen her in the shower once shaving her pits.
让我终生铭记
High point of my life.
她是这儿的居住人员吗?
Is she a resident?
我看看
Okay. Let's see.
Emma两天前登记外出了
Says here that Emma signed out two days ago.
再没有登记入住过
Never signed back in.
没人留意到?
And nobody noticed?
瞧 这里并不是拘留所
Look,this isn't a lockup facility.
任何人都可以来去自♥由♥
Everybody here is free to come and go.
只是进出时要登记
They're just supposed to sign in and out.
那么这个人呢? 你见过他吗?
How about this guy? You seen him?
当然 Miles Gelson
Yeah,sure,um,Miles Gelson.
他来这是托了CNPH的福
Uh,he came to us courtesy of CNPH.
即中♥央♥内华达州精神医院
Central Nevada Psychiatric Hospital.
- 很好 - 这个男人呢?
- Very good. - What about this man?
Billy Ray Salvy 也是居住人员
Billy Ray Salvy, another resident.
他已经消失3天了
He's been MIA for three days.
也是居住人员
Another resident.
- 那么 一直跟我们办案的人是... - 疯子?
- So,we've been working a case with a couple of... - Crazy people?
这么叫没错 我就这么叫他们
It's okay to call them that. That's what I call them.
如果有需要 你们可以跟Miles谈谈
Look,um, you're welcome to talk to Miles if you'd like.
他在这?
He's here?
记录是这么说的
According to this.
- 来吧 - 别 等等
- Here we go. - No,no,no,hold on.
接下来交给我们 谢谢
We'll take it from here. Thanks.
Miles
Hello,Miles.
我们有些疑问需要解答
We have some questions that need to be answered.
我来这儿卧底
I'm undercover here.
这儿的人都以为我跟他们一伙
All the people, they think I'm with them.
所以...
So...
如果要谈话...
if you want to talk...
拷上我 带我出去
put handcuffs on me, and take me outside.
千万要小心 因为我不能暴露
Got to be careful, very careful, 'cause I can't, I can't blow this cover.
我明白
I understand.
等一会
Just one second.
警探 这人明显有幻想倾向
Captain, the man is clearly a fantasy-prone personality type.
我想我们最好...
I think it's best if we...
照他说的办
go along with it.
你是医生你说了算
You're the doctor.
Miles Gelson 你被捕了
Miles Gelson, we have a warrant for your arrest.
站起来 把手背起来
Stand up. Put your hands behind your back!
走吧
Let's go.
你们想知道我在哪对吧 当Stanley员被...
You're probably wondering where I was when Agent Stanley was...
被...那时我...
uh,was,uh...I,uh,
我接到一个电♥话♥ 来自...
I received a call from...
有枪!
Gun!
调度中心 我是Brass
Dispatch,this is Brass.
我所在的位置发生交火 嫌犯中枪
Shots fired,my location. Suspect down.
- 他死了 - 死了?
- He's dead. - Dead?
- 是的 - 无需支援了
- Yes,sir. - Code four.
干得好 警长
Good work,Detective.
我要给你申请嘉奖
I'm putting you in for commendation.
闭嘴吧 神经病 看到了吗?
Shut up! Shut up,you whack job! You see this?
看到血了吗 都是真的 看到了吗?
You see this? This is real. You see this?
- 有人因你而死! - 冷静下
- People are dead here because of you! - Stop it.
- Jim 我来处理吧! - 就因为你!
- Jim,I've got it! - Because of you!
- 你这个混♥蛋♥! - 行了!
- You're a fraud! - I got it!
赶紧把他带走
Get him out of here.
在现场发现了司机的手♥机♥
The driver's cell phone was recovered at the scene.
Mingus要把仿冒联邦调查员公之于众
Clearly,Mingus was spreading the word about the phony feds.
我想开枪的人是铁拳手下的小人物
I figure the shooter was one of Os Punho's lower level punks,
要继续Mingus的工作
finishing what Mingus started.
他要坐多久的牢?
How much time is he looking at?
我算算 假装联邦官员 至少两次协助谋杀
Let's see,impersonating a federal officer, at least two counts of accessory murder,
每次从街上抓人去"询问"都算拐骗绑♥架♥
and every person he hauled off the street to "interview" would be an additional count of kidnapping.
那至少15到20次了
15 to 20,minimum.
他只能用精神错乱来辩护了
His best bet would be to plead diminished capacity.
他已经精神错乱了
He's got that covered.
这都是从假冒指挥所搜出来的?
This isall from the fake command post?
- 你在干什么? - 问得好
- What are you doing? - That is a good question.
这些是从假冒调查员抽屉中 搜出的证物清单
This is the evidence ledger from the fake feds' locker.
都是日期和相应的字码
It's filled with dates and corresponding alphabetic codes.
这个日子 那个叫Rio的女孩被杀
This is the date that that girl,Rio,was killed.
所以显而易见...
So it stands to reason that...
这些字码可能代表了凶器
This code could identify the murder weapon.
这是个非常合理的推论
That is a perfectly logical conclusion.
但是错了
It's also wrong.
枪上没有这些字码
That code isn't on any of these weapons.
实际上 完全没有交集
In fact,none of the codes on the ledger are.
我试过字符调换和替代来破解 都没用
I've tried to decipher it using simple shift and substitution codes,no luck.
除非找到密钥 否则没法破解
Unless we find a cipher key, we may never figure it out.
也许Miles就是破解之法
Maybe Miles is the key.
你好啊 Miles
Hello,Miles.
你朋友的事 我很遗憾
I'm truly sorry about your friends.
我来这 因为需要你的帮助
I'm here because I need your help.
你证据清单上的这条记录
This,uh,entry in your evidence ledger
跟Rio被害日期一样
corresponds to the day that girl,Rio,was killed.
这是什么意思?
What does it mean?
好吧
All right...
Miles...
Miles,um...
我知道你在做什么 Miles
I think I know what happened,Miles.
你 Emma和Billy Ray...
I think you and Emma and Billy Ray...
想要洗净你所在的世界 惩恶扬善
were trying to clean up your corner of the world, do some good.
想要做到这点 只能重塑身份
To do that,you had to reient yourselves.
但我害死了他们
All I did was get them killed.
他们因斗争而死
Look,they died fighting.
想帮助无可救药的人
Trying to help people who couldn't help themselves.
让我帮你完成未竟之业吧
Now let me help you finish what you started.
LGDGDS 破折号♥
L- G-D-G-D-S dash
UAP 意思是...
U-A-P means
"小家伙把枪扔在了下水道"
"Little guy dropped gun down sewer."
"未能逮捕罪犯"
"Unable to apprehend perp."
对应的证据标签为
Corresponding evidence tagged with
GTLBD 破折号♥ GNHAS
G- T-L-B-D dash G-N-H-A-S:
"小混♥蛋♥扔的枪"
"Gun little "bastard dropped.
"早晚要干掉他"
Gonna nail his ass someday."
你以前做过没?
Now,have you tried this before?
从枪♥支♥上取样?
Have you screened a weapon?
- 没 - 想试试吗?
- No. - Want to try?
- 好啊 - 好
- All right. - All right.
好 拿好枪 来擦拭把手
Okay, you take the gun, and I want you to swab the grip.
就这里 好极了
Right in here. Perfect.
我滴上苯酚
I'll hit it with phenol.
没变化 好了
Nothing. All right.
再来擦拭一下弹盒
Now,we're going to swab the magazine.
因为手部经常会触及这里
'Cause that gets a lot of handling action.
好了
Okay.
也没有
No.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表