- 准备好疯狂一夜没? - 当然了 宝贝儿
- Ready for a good night? - You know I am, baby.
借过 伙计们 借过
Watch out, fellas. Watch out.
嗨 Rudy! 你还好吧 兄弟?
Hey, Rudy! How's it going, brother?
来两瓶
Hook us up with two.
给你 Joey
Here you go, Joey.
嘿 Death! 想来点刺♥激♥的吗?
Yo, Death! You wanna shoot?
我没钱了
I'm broke.
老兄 我请客
I'll spot you, brother.
哈哈 够兄弟
Ha-ha, brother!
Joey 你看那边
Joey, check it out.
当马子不错
Talk about easy rider.
有了这样的马子 怎么会花心
Hey, you got a ride like this, man, you got to stay on it.
你找死啊 Hooper!
I'm going to kick your ass, Hooper!
瞧瞧 多温馨啊
It's all family love here.
来啊 "蠢驴" 打啊!
Come on, jackass, Get in there!
举起手来! 快!
Let me see your hands! Up!
走 继续走
Let's go, keep it moving.
附近刚好有辆警车
So, a radio car was in the neighborhood.
收到调度中心转来的911报♥警♥
Picked up a 911 call from dispatch.
酒吧斗殴就报♥警♥?
A 911 call for a biker bar fight?
查过那个号♥码吗?
Did you run the number?
查不到号♥码
Untraceable cell.
你这头猪 不许碰我的坐骑!
Yo, pig! Don't you touch my hog!
把门关了
Close the door.
发现什么了 David?
What do we have, David?
肝温还在98度 尚未僵直
Liver stick's 98. No rigor.
尸斑还没形成
Lividity isn't fixed.
刚刚才死
They don't get much fresher.
赌城爆兵
Vegas Blasters.
戴着标志 说明他是这个帮会的成员
He's flying his colors. That means he's a sworn member of the gang.
David 把他翻过来
David, would you turn him over for me, please?
好
Sure thing.
多处刀伤
Multiple knife wounds.
刀子够利才能这样刺穿皮革
Takes a serious blade to cut through leather like that.
腰带上的刀鞘空了
The knife's sheath on his belt's empty.
可能他想自卫
He was probably trying to defend himself.
知道他是谁吗?
Do we know who he is?
没有钱包 没有身份证 而且显然也没目击者
No wallet, no ID, and apparently, there were no eyewitnesses.
这里挤满了人
We have a packed club.
难道没人知道发生了什么事?
Nobody knows what happened?
如果人人都说自己一无所知...
When nobody knows nothing...
那肯定会有人知道些什么
somebody knows something.
犯罪现场调查 第九季 第23集 机车乐园
CSI Season09 Episode23 Hog Heaven
这是我第一次来摩托酒吧
This is my first time in a biker bar.
呃 什么味儿啊?
Mmm, what's that scent?
啤酒 尿液 汗水 呕吐物...
Beer, urine, sweat, vomit...
还有死亡
Death.
世人以为这些人只是 组织假日玩具捐赠或慈善义赛
A lot of people think these guys just run holiday toy drives and host rallies for kids with cancer.
在魔术里 这叫做障眼法
In a magic act, that would be called a misdirection.
我把这叫屠宰
I'd call this a slaughter.
这么多血 只有一名死者?
All this blood, one victim?
我认为事件从那边第二个球台开始
I'm thinking it started back there by the second pool table,
经过这摊血迹 我在这里发现了铁链
moved up through this blood pool, where I found the chain,
最后到这里结束 尸体所在处
and ended about here, where we found the body.
我还没搞懂这些血脚印是怎么回事
I still can't make any sense of all these bloody footprints.
我们会比对刚才抓起来那些人的鞋子
We'll compare them to the shoes of our guys in custody.
同时还要采集血液样本
Meanwhile, I'll start collecting blood samples.
911打出后警♥察♥立即就到了 因此武器可能还在这里
The police arrived minutes after the 911 call, so the weapon or weapons may still be here.
我去查厨房♥ 那可是藏刀的好地方
I'll check the kitchen. Good place to ditch a knife.
扣押那些摩托前我要先看一看
I want to go take a look at the bikes before they go to impound.
长角牛牌 好车
Longhorns, nice.
真不错
Beautiful.
好棒的车
Beautiful machines.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
这是我头一次想占有物证
First time I've ever coveted physical evidence.
我查了这些车的牌照 都属于在押者
Well, I ran the plates on all of them, and they all came back matched to the people we have in custody,
除了这辆
except for this one here.
- 死者的车? - 很可能
- The victim's bike? - Possibly.
注册人是Joseph Niagra
R.O.'s come back a Joseph Niagra.
有住址吗?
Do we have a home address?
就住在那
You're standing in front of it.
不过我会再查一查 这些人都有前科
But I'll run him through the system. All these guys have records.
我对他们说 "想进黑帮是吗?"
I tell these kids, "You want to join a gang?
"应该加入我们 我们更强大 枪更厉害..."
"You should join us. We're more powerful. We got bigger guns..."
"而且我们有牙医保险"
and we got dental."
我就加入了
Sold me.
有进展吗?
How's it going here?
每一把刀都沾了血
Well, every single one of these knives tested positive for blood.
这些是动物的 这些是人类的
These are animal, and these are human.
让实验室的人干这个吧 警♥察♥局要你帮忙
You should get these back to the lab. They need you at PD.
唉 Tonya 你当初真该听你♥妈♥的♥话
Oh, Tonya. You should have listened to your mother.
我高中时有个小伙叫 Mark
When I was in high school, there was this guy, Mark.
他有辆摩托车
He had a motorcycle.
我猜 你妈叫你离他远点
Let me guess. Your mom told you to stay away from him, but you were Romeo and Juliet,
可你们非要扮演 六百磅铁家伙上的罗密欧与朱丽叶
riding around on 600 pounds of steel.
我们当时可开心了
Oh, we had fun.
但我还是甩了他
But I moved on.
然后再没考虑过摩托车手 几年后
In fact, I didn't give bikers another thought until, years later,
我去急诊室检查 一名肇事逃逸受害人 他骑摩托的
I'm in the ER with a hit-and-run victim. Guy on a bike.
就像在一堆烂肉上找脉搏
Just a piece of meat in search of a pulse.
整个取证过程里 我都不知道他就是我那个罗密欧
The entire time I'm processing him, I never realized it was my Romeo.
实在伤得太惨
He was that beat up.
一共24处刀伤
Final stab wound tally: 24.
多处擦伤和血肿
Multiple abrasions, hematomas.
这里有个环状印痕
This one's got a looping pattern.
Ray说他在现场找到一根铁链
Ray said that he found a chain at the scene.
很适于绊住他的步子
It's a good way of slowing somebody down.
他确实需要停一停
Maybe he needed slowing down.
看看这牙齿
Take a look at the teeth.
嗑药的标志
This is your mouth on meth.
Joseph Niagra
Joseph Niagra.
正是那辆摩托的车主
Same as the R.O.on the unclaimed bike.
伸出右手
Right hand.
谢谢
Thank you.
请张开嘴 你叫...
Okay, would you please open your mouth, Mister...
- "蠢驴" - 闭嘴
- Jackass. - Shut up.
放开!
Get off me!
- 我就叫这名字 - 好吧
- It's my name. - Okay.
请张开嘴好吗 "蠢驴"先生?
Would you please open your mouth, Mr. Jackass?
下一个?
Next in line?
谢谢
Thank you.
伸出右手
Right hand.
这爪子太油腻了 没法取得清晰指纹
There's so much grease on these paws. I can't get a clean print.
我修车的 你指望能多干净?
Work in a body shop. What do you expect?
真不好意思 好吧 你能不能...?
Excuse me. All right, you know what? Could you just...?
接着 你能不能...
Okay, here. Could you maybe just...
好了 Badger 昨晚是怎么回事?
Okay, Badger, what happened last night?
Joey Niagra惹火了你吗?
Did Joey Niagra do something to piss you off?
怎么 摩托帮有缄口的规矩?
What is this, the biker code of silence?
你是这黑帮里唯一没带武器的人
You're the only member of the gang who wasn't carrying a weapon.
他们可不是黑帮
They're not a gang.
他们只是一群喜欢一起骑车的朋友
They're just a bunch of guys that like to ride together.
但你是维加斯唯一 不带防身武器的酒保
But you're the only bartender in South Vegas who doesn't carry protection.
算了吧...
Man...
你对酒吧真是一无所知
you got to start looking for a better class of bar.
你就准备好蹲大牢吧 把他带走
You're going to be looking through bars for a long time. Get him out of here.
鞋脱给我
And now your boots.
取完指纹后 这位警官会带你去另一个房♥间
When you're done with fingerprinting, the officer will take you to another room
然后收你的其他衣服
where he'll collect the rest of your clothing.
我可不跳脱衣舞
I ain't stripping.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表