And if I understand the kid,Sung never got a chance to shoot back.
好 谢了
Okay,thanks.
我继续查
I'll work on this.
他把枪夹在腰带上
Yep. He carried his gun in his waistband.
但不能证明他开过枪
Still doesn't mean he used it.
和Park的话也不冲突
And doesn't really change Park's story.
为什么不想想Kora带枪的可能?
How do we know Kora wasn't packing?
她丈夫是帮派分子
The father of her son was a gangster.
她和帮派分子住在一起
She was living with a gangster.
我可不会忽视她
I wouldn't put it past her.
来看看吧
Well,let's see.
女性的衣服一般藏不了枪
Most women's clothes don't have a place to hide a gun.
所以...
That's,uh...
所以提包就派上用场了
That's what purses are for.
也许Kora不需要靠Jin找回儿子
Maybe Kora didn't need Jin to get her son back.
她自己动手了
Maybe she took care of it herself.
你认为他们互相射击
You think they shot each other.
不对吗?
Why not?
有动机 也符合证据
There's motive,the evidence suggests it.
他们的枪在哪?
Where are their guns?
人死在街上 手里握把枪
Dead man with a gun in the hood.
马上就给抢走了
Gone in 60 seconds.
Jin逃跑 是因为这场家庭纷争 让他的秘密帮派现形了
Jin skips town because this family dispute uncovers his once invisible gang.
他很生气 所以设了饵雷
He leaves the booby trap because he's angry about it.
有可能
It's possible.
但也有可能两人都是Jin打死的
It's also possible that Jin shot both vics.
据那孩子的证言
Which is what the kid said.
他是最接近的目击者
And he was the closest witness.
如果看到你妈和叔叔互相射击 你可能也会以为是帮派害的
If your uncle and your mother shot each other,you would probably blame the gangbanger,too.
好吧 清教♥徒♥
Okay,pilgrim.
我们去街上解决
We'll settle this on the street.
如果想要什么 尽管说
If you need any water or anything,you just let me know.
好
Okay.
Park 你已经讲了事情经过
Okay,Park,I know you already told me what-what happened,
但我想要你展示给我看 行吗?
but now I need you to show me what happened,okay?
把这个当作你妈妈 这个当作你叔叔 那一个是Jin
Now,we're gonna pretend that this is your mother,this is your uncle,and that's Jin.
能告诉我枪击开始时你叔叔在哪里吗?
Would you show me where your uncle was standing when the shooting began?
当时你妈妈站在哪里?
Where was your mother standing when the shooting began?
Jin又在哪里?
Would you show me where Jin was standing?
你自己呢?
And where were you standing?
你叔叔手里有枪吗?
Did your uncle have a gun?
你妈妈手里有枪吗?
Did your mother have a gun?
Jin开枪前你妈妈有没有摔倒了?
Did your mother fall down before Jin shot her?
Jin是不是摔倒了 才开枪打你妈妈?
Did Jin fall down before he shot your mother?
他在撒谎
He's lying.
但检测也表明枪击时他们都没拿着枪
Well,the ferrotrace doesn't confirm that either of them had guns at the time of the shooting.
考虑弹道
But the trajectory.
如果Kora和Jin都没摔倒
Neither Kora nor Jin fell.
Kora身上20度的入角又是怎么回事?
How do you explain Kora's 20-degree entry?
能告诉我Jin怎么对你妈妈开枪吗?
Park,could you show me how Jin shot your mother?
像这样
It was like this.
砰! 砰!
Bang,bang!
Park 请再来一次
Park,would you do that again?
这次伸直手臂
But this time,keep your arm out.
砰! 砰!
Bang,bang!
他妈妈打死他叔叔 所以他开枪报复
The kid shot his mother for shooting his uncle.
所以Jin什么也没干?
So you think Jin had nothing to do with it?
至少没有开枪
Not the shooting.
也有道理
Well,it makes sense.
叔叔想保护他 妈妈在虐待他
His uncle was trying to protect him,and his mother was torturing him.
Park从没做过主 除了这次开枪
Park never controlled anything in his life till he fired that gun.
一个HIV阳性的八岁男孩
An HIV-positive eight-year-old.
难怪没人跟他说话
No wonder no one wanted to talk.
少管所可能是他最好的去处
Juvi may be the best thing for him.
他会得到必要的治疗
He'll get the care he needs there.
嗯
Yeah.
虽然案子破了 但我很难过
I'm sorry we solved this.
真的很难过
I really am.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表