歌♥名: Smoke Gets in Your Eyes 乐队: The Platters
"Smoke Gets in Your Eyes" The Platters
* 朋友们曾经问我 *
* They asked me how I knew *
* 为什么对爱如此肯定 *
* My true love was true *
* 我当然回答说 *
* I, of course, replied *
* 内心的感受 *
* Something here inside *
* 没人能否认 *
* Cannot be denied *
* 他们说总有一天 *
* They said some day you'll find *
停! 停! 别强♥暴♥我的耳朵了!
Stop! Stop! You're killing me!
你是不是聋了? 我说把音乐关了!
Are you freaking deaf? I said stop! Kill the playback!
这种表演最多就是阿肯色州巴德林
Look, this might win second prize at the talent contest
斯皮罗-阿格纽高中歌♥唱比赛 第二名的水准
at Spiro Agnew High School in Bad Limp, Arkansas.
Drew 这不是我儿子的错
Hey, Drew. It's not my kid's fault.
是谁允许亲爱老爸上场助阵的?
Who let Daddy Dearest on the stage?
我明令禁止过...
I gave specific orders...
每个人都忙忙碌碌 对他人漠不关心!
Everybody's moving around like there's nothing important going on!
为何不能给点尊重?
How about a little respect, okay?
你的儿子根本不配得到尊重
Except for your kid doesn't deserve respect.
还有这个不思进取的女搭档
Lazy little prima donna.
或许你该去和那些淘汰者坐在一起
Maybe you should sit with the losers.
我再说一次
Let me try it again.
- 你根本不在乎 - 我当然在乎
- You don't care. - I do so care.
对我来说 这不是游戏 我是个出色的歌♥手
This isn't a game to me, all right? I'm a good singer.
这是我梦寐以求的 你没有权利...
It's all I ever wanted to do, and you have no right to...
很好! 要的就是这种激♥情♥
There! That passion.
我希望你的歌♥声能展示这种激♥情♥
That's what I want to see when you sing.
好 再来一次
Now, let's do it again.
别再走调了 才几点 就已经这么有气无力了
And watch your pitch, baby. Too early in the day to be that flat.
我才没有气无力
I know I wasn't flat.
- 好好唱 - 别强词夺理了
- Hang in there. - Oh, yes, you were.
这个节目叫"一夜成名"
The name of this show is Overnight Sensation.
看在上帝的分上 想成名就要有实际行动!
For God sakes, show me something sensational!
音乐起!
Playback!
- * 当你的心燃起爱火 * - 力度! 音调! 注意音调!
- * When your heart's on fire * - Flat! Pitch, baby, pitch!
* 你一定会发现 *
* You must realize *
* 双眼被烟雾迷蒙...*
* Smoke gets in your eyes...*
走调了!
Pitch!
我受不了了!
I can't take this!
你口口声声让我们充满感情 但你自己根本是个冷血动物
You tell us to feel everything, but you don't feel anything.
我唱不下去了
I can't... I can't do this.
Layla
Layla.
- 上哪儿去? 彩排还没结束 - Layla!
- What? Rehearsal's not over. - Layla!
Layla 等等
Layla, wait!
再来一次!
Playback!
* 朋友们曾经问我 *
* They asked me how I knew *
* 为什么对爱如此肯定 *
* My true love was true *
根据肝脏温度推测 死亡时间在凌晨2点至4点间
Liver temp puts T.O.D.between 2:00 and 4:00 a.m.
她是那节目里Lindsey最喜欢的选手
She was Lindsey's favorite on the show.
上周我们给她投了6票
We voted for her six times last week.
这些人好不容易能晋级 在维加斯举♥行♥的决赛
They make it to Vegas for the finals.
每个孩子都梦想成为他们...
Every kid watching wants to be them. It just...
她不该落此下场
It shouldn't end like this.
迷人的妆容
Glamorous makeup.
性感内衣
Fancy lingerie.
性幻想玩过头?
Sex fetish that went too far?
还是扭曲的偶像崇拜?
Perverted idol worship?
健美的平民天后
Wholesome all-American girl.
做了性侵犯取证吗?
Did you do an SAE kit?
还没
Not yet.
不过她也算如愿以偿
She may have gotten what she wished for--
终于一夜成名了
she's an overnight sensation now.
犯罪现场调查 第九季 第8集 吹号♥角的年轻人
C.S.I. Season09 Episode08 Young Man with a Horn
鉴于本行业对性变♥态♥新闻 有特殊的喜好
It's part of the gruesome perversity of this business
决赛的收视率肯定会一路飙升
that the ratings will be through the roof on our final show.
作为对Layla的纪念 我们必须完成她的遗愿
So, as a tribute to Layla, let's do what she'd want us to do.
办一场精彩绝伦的决赛 明白了吗?
Let's make it our best show ever, okay?
彩排开始!
Rehearsal!
打扰一下
Excuse me?
- 你是制片人Drew Rich吗? - 你是谁?
- You're Drew Rich, the producer? - Who are you?
我是拉斯维加斯警局的 Jim Brass警探
I'm Detective Jim Brass, Las Vegas Police.
我们想了解Layla Wells昨晚的行踪
We're trying to confirm the whereabouts of Layla Wells last night.
你有什么能告诉我们的吗?
Can you help us?
昨晚7点左右她就离开了彩排现场
She left rehearsal last night around 7:00.
就我所知 她回了自己房♥间
Went back to her room, as far as I know.
助理半夜打过电♥话♥给Layla 她说准备睡了
Chaperone says she called at midnight, said she was going to bed.
助理在哪里?
Where's the chaperone?
今天早上把她炒了 很明显她失职了
Fired her this morning. Obviously, she wasn't doing her job.
好吧
Okay.
Layla是个涉世未深的少女 助理应该负责打点她的一切
Layla's an emancipated minor, but her chaperone's supposed to be looking out for her,
而不是把每天的工资喂给老虎机
not pumping per diem into a slot machine all night.
这意味着冠军就是你的了 Kip
This means you won, Kip. You're the champion.
还没定呢 Ajaya!
No, he's not. Ajaya!
你是上一个被投票淘汰的 你替Layla对阵Kip
Last one voted off. You're back on against Kip.
我们需要Wells小姐家人的联♥系♥方式
We're gonna need contact information from Miss Wells's family.
Michelle会给你们的
Michelle can get it to you.
好了 我还有工作要做
Now, I have a show to produce.
叫编导来
Call editing.
一小时内 把所有含Layla影像的 DVD放到我桌上
I want a DVD of every frame we have on Layla on my desk, one hour.
好的
Okay.
如果凶手这么迷恋她 为何不直接抛尸?
If this was a killer that fetishized her, why not just dump the body?
还要费心把她包起来?
Why bother to wrap her up?
为了转移尸体时掩人耳目
To conceal the body during transport from the primary.
绳结做的提手也说明了这一点
It's consistent with those knots being tied into a handle.
这个结看起来像缩帆结
You know, the looping here looks like a reef knot.
凶手可能有过航海经验
Might be looking for somebody with some sailing experience.
牧场亚麻服务公♥司♥
Rancho Linen Service.
为长街上所有酒店提供客服
They deliver to every hotel on the Strip.
从巴格西·西格尔的黑帮 当道时就开始服务了
Been around since Bugsy Siegel's days.
这块桌布可能从那时起就没洗过
Which is probably the last time this tablecloth was washed.
这些污迹表明这块桌布 已经用了很久了
These discolorations suggest that this has been on somebody's table a long time.
Layla来这里干什么?
What was Layla doing here?
她在巴勒莫酒店有豪华套房♥ 还有歌♥迷日夜等着看她
She had a great room at the Palermo, people waiting on her day and night.
你进过那些套房♥吗?
You ever been in one of those suites?
只因为取证去过
Just to get evidence.
要是我能住在那样的地方 说什么我都不会出门的
I sure wouldn't leave there for... whatever this is.
几滴血滴
Couple of blood drops.
但没有成条的血迹
There's no trail.
可能是从裹尸布上滴下来的
Probably dripped through the cloth.
轮子间距为11英寸
These wheel tracks are 11 inches apart.
不可能是购物车的痕迹
It couldn't have been a grocery cart.
购物车前轮间距比后轮的窄
The front wheels are narrower than the back,
会留下两种不同的胎印
so it would've left two different sets of tracks.
直觉告诉我 在这片区域 无论推什么样的车都不奇怪
Something tells me a guy pushing any kind of cart in this area wouldn't be that unusual.
死因是胸腔下方钝伤 致使肝脏破裂
That blunt-force trauma just below the rib cage is your C.O.D.Lacerated the liver.
在直立的情况下 肝脏处于体内较低位置
Hangs lower when the body's upright.
没有肋骨断裂 因此受击打时她站着
Since no ribs were impacted, she was standing when the blow occurred.
很快导致死亡
Death would have occurred fairly quickly.
有性侵犯的迹象吗?
Any indication of sexual assault?
没有 但在做内科检查时
No.However, when I was doing the internal exam,
发现子♥宫♥内附着了胚胎
I found an embryo implanted in the uterine wall,
差不多20毫米长
maybe 20 millimeters long.
她怀孕了
She was pregnant.
约有八周 我已将脐带组织 送去做DNA化验了
About eight weeks. I sent cord tissue to DNA.
这么说关键不在于助理的疏忽
So maybe this isn't just a case of negligent chaperone.
可能是有人蓄意谋杀
Maybe it's motive.
- 有结果了? - 是的
- Got a reading? - Yeah.
房♥卡信息显示Layla昨晚 进门时间为7点12分
So, the Lock Interrogator says that Layla last used her key card to enter her room at 7:12 p.m.
跟她离开彩排现场的时间吻合
That's right after she walked out of rehearsal.
酒店总机记录她打了2通电♥话♥
Now, according to the hotel phone records, she made two calls--
一通是在7点34分 打到Drew Rich的房♥间
one to Drew Rich's room around 7:34 p.m.
可能是去道歉
Probably to apologize.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表