第200集
The 200th Episode
犯罪现场调查 第九季 第18集 摔角之魂
CSI Season09 Episode18 Mascara
给你
Here you go.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
救命啊!
Help!
还要我说多少遍啊?
How many times we gotta go through this story, all right?
我什么都没干 只是下班路过这里
I didn't do nothing. I just got off of work down there, right?
快到家了 我打这儿过 看到尸体 然后报♥警♥ 就这样
Couple of blocks to the house, I'm going by here, I see the body, I call you-- that's it.
我又没怪你 看着他
Hey, I'm not accusi you of anything, just... Hang on to him.
尸体是他发现的
That's the guy that found the body.
他是好莱坞星球娱乐场的门卫
He's a janitor at Planet Hollywood.
漂亮的外套和合衬的靴子 钱包呢?
Nice jacket and matching boots. Where's the purse?
没找到 还不知道她的身份
We haven't found it-- we don't have an ID on her yet.
她叫Silvia Silvia Mallick
Her name is Silvia. Silvia Mallick.
西维加斯大学的研究生
She's a graduate student at WLVU.
她学犯罪病理学 是我的学生
She was studying criminal pathology, and she was one of my students.
四个月前
我要离开学校了
I'm leaving the university.
为什么?
Why?
眼前有个机会
Well, an opportunity came up.
不是我有意找的 我想都没想过
It's not something I was looking for or even anything... I expected.
但你是我的导师
But you're my thesis advisor,
- 而且我的课题选择刚有进展 - 我知道
- and I've been working up some really great ideas for possible topics. - Yes, I know.
你都还没听过
You haven't even heard them yet.
我了解你 我和Jameison博士谈过
Look, I know you. I spoke with Dr. Jameison.
他说他很高兴收下你
He said that he'd be happy to take you on.
Jameison也行 但我想要你
Oh, Jameison's okay, but I wanted it to be you.
我是听了你的课才选刑事学的
Your seminar is the reason I went into criminalistics in the first place.
我很荣幸 但以你的思想
Well, I'm happy to take the credit, but with a mind like yours,
你本来就会选这个
you would have ended up there eventually.
有时候是职业来找你
Sometimes a profession finds you.
我没有抛弃你 Silvia
I'm not abandoning you, Silvia.
有事尽管给我电♥话♥
If there's anything you ever want to discuss, all you have to do is call.
那我就不客气了
Well, I intend to abuse the privilege.
你这个大好时机是什么?
So, what's this big opportunity?
我去犯罪实验室
I'm joining the Crime Lab.
你要做CSI了?
You're going to be a CSI?
是啊
I am.
没有强♥奸♥的痕迹
Doesn't look like she was raped.
阴♥道♥湿渍镜检阴性
Wet mount is negative.
没有性侵害迹象
No signs of sexual trauma.
- 是一块皮革 - 嗯
- It's definitely leather. - Yeah.
纹理细致 从裂痕看 有点年头
And... finely grained, and judging from the cracks, fairly old.
像是用来镶边的
Yeah, that actually looks like it's some kind of fringe.
有可能是摩托夹克
Maybe it's from a biker jacket.
也可能是靴子 钱包 手套
It could be from a boot or a purse or a glove.
或是一头小小牛
Or from a very small cow.
也可能都不是
Probably not. Yeah.
- 弄好了 - 好
- Hey, I'm done. - Good.
Hodges 你干嘛还站在这儿?
Hodges? Why are you still standing there?
问得好
That's a good question.
死因是脊髓休克
COD is spinal shock.
凶手弄断了三块颈椎 C3 C4和C5
The killer fractured three cervical vertebrae-- C3, C4 and C5--
严重损伤了脊髓
severely transecting the spinal cord,
导致血压急骤下降
which led to a sudden and profound drop in blood pressure.
很快死亡
Death was relatively quick.
我取了心脏血液做药检
I pulled a heart blood sample, sent it to Tox.
结果会是阴性 她不是瞎混的人
It'll come back negative-- she wasn't a party girl.
我们在电♥话♥公♥司♥调出了 Silvia Mallick的记录
We got Silvia Mallick's phone records from her cell company server.
她死前几小时接了很多通电♥话♥ 是同一个人打来的
She received over half a dozen calls from one person, just a few hours before she died.
你认识?
You know him?
嗯
Yeah.
Langston教授 找我什么事?
Professor Langston. What's going on?
你能休息一下吗?
Can you take a break?
不行 吧台人手不足 都请假了
No, actually-- we're short at the bar. Everyone's kind of sick.
我要和你谈谈Silvia
I need to speak with you about Silvia.
好像她对你说了我什么话
Sounds like she's been speaking to you about me.
可你已经不是她导师了
I thought you were no longer her advisor.
你们还见面吗?
Are you still seeing each other?
这是私事
That's personal.
乖乖回答我 Dan
I'm not gonna ask you again, Dan.
我们还在见面 我们同居了
Yeah, I'm still seeing her-- we live together.
你最后见到她是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw her?
昨晚我上班时
Last night when I came to work.
她说想和我出去遛达 可我要工作
She said she'd come and hang out with me for a little bit while I, you know, I was at the bar.
但我知道她有别的事可做
But I guess she had better things to do.
是什么研究 她最近老在搞
Said it was for research-- she's been doing a lot of research lately.
之后有和她谈吗?
Did you talk to her after that?
给她打了电♥话♥
I called her a few times.
但事情总这样 我们吵架 她跑掉 关机
But this is what happens, we get into a fight, she runs away, turns her phone off,
到女朋友家去过一晚 气消了再给我电♥话♥
spends the night at a girlfriend's house, and calls me back whenever.
老一套了
And, you know, it's getting old.
你怎么关心起这个?
Why do you care about all this?
她死了
She's dead.
- 你知道她昨晚去哪了吗? - 不
- Now, do you have any idea where she was going? - No.
- 你知道她在研究什么吗? - 不知道
- Can you tell me what she was researching? - I don't know.
说说 Dan 你们住在一起
Tell me something, Dan-- you lived with her.
- 她是不是卷进了什么事? - 不知道
- What was she involved with? - I don't know.
她把所有东西都放在学校办公室
She kept all of her stuff in her office on campus.
这也是另一个离开的借口
It was another excuse to leave the apartment.
没锁 但还没清查
It's unlocked, but not cleared.
没人
We're good.
Raymond Langston博士 著 《就在你眼前》
《IN****》
致Silvia 等你的著作发表... 期待你的亲笔签名 你的 Raymond Langston
*******
你不是应该去抓坏人吗?
Shouldn't you be out catching bad guys?
你不是应该努力完成论文吗?
Shouldn't you be working on your thesis?
我整天都在忙论文
Oh, it's about all I do these days.
你竟然还来这儿
Can't believe you still come here.
这里对我有一种吸引力
This place holds a certain power for me.
我在这儿喝了一大缸拿铁
I've killed a lot of lattes here.
你看起来很不一样 你想念西装吗?
That's a very different look for you. Do you miss the suit?
我想念我的学生
I miss my students.
过得怎样?
How's life?
生活还是学校?
Life or school?
你说呢
You tell me.
我觉得 生活有点点复杂 学校还可以
Life's kind of complicated, I guess, but school's okay.
Jameison教授要继续休息 所以我一直还挺孤单
Professor Jameison decided to go on sabbatical, so I've pretty much been alone.
其实我本来想打电♥话♥给你
I was gonna call you, actually.
呵 那现在就没必要了
Well, now you don't have to.
我需要一点帮助
I need a little favor.
我需要一些未解决凶案的现场照片
I need some crime scene photos from a couple of unsolved homicides.
我可以问下原因吗?
May I ask why?
为我的研究
My research.
是什么课题?
May I ask what subject?
我不必告诉你 你已经不是我的导师了
I don't have to tell you that; you're not my adviser anymore.
不过我一写完就会让你看 我保证
But I'll have you read it as soon as it's done, I promise,
如果你保证帮我 发表在犯罪学研究期刊上的话
if you promise to help me get it published in JFS.
等我看了我再告诉你
I'll tell you that once I've read it.
但我会尽力帮你 我认识很多太平间的人
But I'll see what I can do. I know a lot of people in the morgue.
- 你要什么? - 我要咖啡
- What can I get you? - I'll have coffee.
这些女人都是大约11年前被杀的...
All of these women were murdered approximately 11 years ago--
整牙师 美甲师 都是从洛杉矶来的 还有一个维加斯的扑克牌发牌手
a dental hygienist, a manicurist, both from LA, and a blackjack dealer from Vegas.
我记得 是连环凶案
Yes, I remember this. Serial case.
受害者都是西班牙人 身体特征相似
All Hispanic, all physically similar.
而且C3 C4与C5脊椎全都受到重创
And every one with a severed C3, four and five vertebrae.
西南部杀人狂
The Southwest Stalker.
联邦局设了调查组 但尸体不再出现 就停止了
The Feds ran a task force, but abandoned it when the bodies stopped turning up.
但是Silvia的外形不符合凶手的目标
But Silvia doesn't physically fit the profile.
我认为Silvia不仅是受害者
I think Silvia was more than a victim in this case.
我想她在调查 她太深入 最后被杀了
I think she was vestigating it, and she got too close to the killer and ended up dead.
我们没发现她的包
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表