性奋了吧? 打赌你都站不稳了
Turned you on,didn't it? Bet you're standing at attention.
真虚伪
Hypocrite.
你跟那些租我房♥间的变♥态♥没什么不同
You're no different than the freaks that rent my back room.
Ian Wallace衬衣上的喷射血迹 找到了来源
So I got a match from that high-velocity bloodstain on the Ian Wallace shirt.
George Devlin有一半基因符合 他是个重罪犯
Your suspect has seven out of 13 alleles in common with a convicted felon named George Devlin.
他还在服刑
Look,he's still serving time.
Justine死的那天晚上接到个 来自Martin Devlin的电♥话♥
Justine got a call from a Martin Devlin the night she died.
Devlin先生 你确定不需要 找法律资助请个高级律师?
Mr.Devlin,are you sure you don't want to call Legal Aid and ask for a senior attorney?
- 我完全信任她 - 好吧
-I trust her completely. -Okay.
首先要取你的DNA
Let's start with the DNA sample.
拒绝 太具侵犯性
We refuse. Too invasive.
- 我们有搜查令 - 那我就上诉撤销它
-We have a warrant. -Then I'll file a motion to quash it.
死者上衣有有Devlin的血迹 我们还有一大堆理由为支持
We have Mr.Devlin's blood on the victim's shirt and we have a mother lode of probable cause.
根据道伯特标准 你们的DNA分♥析♥结果不可靠
I'll argue that under the Daubert Standards,your DNA analysis is unreliable and invalid.
- 请解开你的衬衣 - 不行
-Please remove your shirt. -I said no.
外表间接证据采集不需要搜查令
Transitory evidence. We don't need a warrant.
来吧
Come on. Let's go.
不对
No,no...
针♥刺♥
Needle play.
你喜欢性♥虐♥待?
You're into S&M?
伸出舌头 说"啊"
Stick out your tongue and say,"Ah.
希望你上足了保险 Marty
Boy,I hope you have a lot of insurance,Marty.
你们在指控我的委托人什么罪名?
What are you accusing my client of?
我们已经抓到了他的主宰女王
We already have his dom in custody.
她迟早会把他供出来 我们就能给你挂上绑♥架♥和谋杀罪
Sooner or later,she's going to roll on him,and then we have him on the hook for kidnapping and murder.
Marty 你喜欢被挂起来 对吧
Oh,you like hooks,don't you,Marty?
- 我没有绑♥架♥谁 - 这是要招供了吗?
-I didn't kidnap anybody. -Is that a confession?
我劝你别多说话
I'm advising you to remain silent.
发生了什么? 你跟Tournay尾随 Ian Wallace从下林科斯去他家
So what happened? You and Ms.Tournay followed Ian Wallace home from the Lower Linx
然后你们打起来了?
and then you had a fight?
你们之一杀了他
One of you killed him.
然后打电♥话♥给他女朋友 让她快点回家
Called his girlfriend - told her she better come home.
可能是计划陷害她
Probably planned on framing her.
然后把他的尸体绑在Justine的车下
And then you lassoed him under Justine's car.
Marty 你开什么车?
What kind of car do you drive,Marty?
Michelle开着她的道奇车 你这个乖奴隶屁颠屁颠跟着她
Michelle was driving a Durango,and you were following behind like a nice little slave.
后来不对劲了 尸体掉了下来
But then things get weird. The body fell out on the road.
Justine逃出来了 我猜是你决定烧死她的
Justine made a break for it,and I bet you were the one who decided to set her on fire.
不要说了 住嘴!
Stop... stop!
Marty 这里没有安全词 这是警♥察♥局
There are no safe words here,Marty. This is a police station.
你喜欢痛苦? 那有得你受了
You like pain? 'Cause you're going to be in for a treat.
我们会上诉的 审讯结束了
We're invoking. We're done.
验尸报告说Wallace死后被刺了很多次
I noticed in the autopsy report that Mr. Wallace was stabbed after he was dead.
是的
Right.
说明你要找的主宰者是个性♥虐♥狂 非常罕见
Which would make your dom a sexual sadist. That's highly unusual.
为什么? 肯定有性施虐者 涉足这个领域吧
Why? There must be sexual sadists that seek out that world.
性施虐者往往都是迷人的孤独者
See,sexual sadists are typically charming loners.
他们对两厢情愿的生活方式很抵触
They would be repulsed by a consensual,safe and communicative lifestyle.
当服从者说"停止" 就必须停止
When a submissive says "stop," you have to stop.
性施虐者不会买♥♥账 他们的快♥感♥建立于对象的痛苦
That doesn't work for a sexual sadist. They get off on the terror of their subjects.
你认为这几起谋杀案里没有性♥虐♥?
So you think that S&M play was not involved in the murders?
这些是独♥立♥的事件?
They were separate events?
这是我的专业判断
That would be my expert opinion.
我能做个私人判断吗?
May I make a personal observation?
作为一个朋友 不是心理咨♥询♥
As a friend,not as a therapist?
我说的这些 你都能在书本里找到
Everything I've told you,you could have read in a book.
我觉得案子只是借口 你来这有更私人的原因
I think the case is a mere pretext and you're here for a more personal reason.
走之前 我故意无视你说的话
Before I left,you said some things that I tried not to hear,
但现在 我觉得你说得对
but now,uh,I think you were right.
如果感情不能开花结果 就会凋零
If a relationship can't move forward,it withers.
我一直在等你做出抉择
I've been waiting for you to decide.
但迟迟不回答 本身就是一种回答
But sometimes not making a decision is making a decision.
Sara到底在哪?
Where is Sara?
你为什么不能做决定?
What stopped you?
我不知道 很多
I don't know. A lot of things.
对工作的热爱?
Devotion to your work?
对团队的忠诚? 对未知的恐惧?
Loyalty to the team? Fear of the unknown?
后悔你没跟她走吗?
Do you regret your decision not to go with her?
我无法决定
It was beyond my control.
是吗
Really?
大多数感情在分手前就已经结束了
Most relationships are over before they end.
但分手依然是创伤
But it's still a death.
你为失去而忧伤 产生矛盾的情感 但时常觉得解脱
You mourn the loss,have conflicting emotions - but oftentimes there's a sense of relief.
我们都经历过这种感觉 但没人愿意承认
We've all experienced it,but no one wants to admit it.
我没有说这段感情结束了
I didn't say the relationship was over.
你不需要说出来 你的回答就是不予回答
You didn't have to. Not making a decision was your decision.
总之 我想要说的是
Anyway,what I'm trying to say is,uh...
你不必再担心我了
you don't have to worry about me anymore.
我很好
I'm good.
真的很好 坦率地说
I'm really good. And honestly...
我觉得我们现在这样更好
I think it's better this way.
你来我这 是逃避你的家 你的工作
I think you're here because it's not home. It's not work.
这里是唯一不会让你想起Sara的地方
And this is the only place that doesn't remind you of Sara.
楼上有间客房♥
I have a guest bedroom upstairs.
你想住多久就住多久
You can stay as long as you want.
我查了Martin Devlin的电♥话♥信息
I pulled Martin Devlin's info from his SIM card.
他真能聊 但没有与Tournay通话过
Guy's a big talker,but no calls to or from Michelle Tournay.
他们发短♥信♥吗?
Did they text?
这是所有的短♥信♥ 也没有Tournay的
These are all the texts. Again,nothing to or from Michelle Tournay.
Devlin在8点12分打给了女死者
Devlin called our female vic at 8:12.
他们谈到8点半 一分钟后他就发了这条短♥信♥
They talked until 8:29. He sent that text one minute later.
准备好看照片了吗?
Are we ready to see this photo?
我靠
Holy crap.
这是嫌犯的律师
That's our suspect's attorney.
真是出乎意料
I didn't see that coming.
- 查询对方号♥码 - 好
-Crisscross the phone number. -Yeah.
Marshall Jefferies是哪根葱?
Who the hell is Marshall Jeffries?
他的电♥话♥跟Justine的只差一个数
Look,it's one digit off from Justine's number.
他肯定慌得按错了号♥码 把这张照片发给了陌生人
He must have panicked - typed in the wrong number and sent the money shot to a stranger.
又一个嫌犯
We have a new suspect.
- 你是怎么认识Martin Devlin的? - 就是上次
-How do you know Martin Devlin? -We just met.
得了 我给法律资助处打电♥话♥了
Come on. I called Legal Aid.
他们数据库里完全没有他的信息
There's no record of him in the database.
那肯定是个工作失误
I'm sure it's a clerical error.
大律师 你一边跟受害人上♥床♥ 一边又受托于他的凶手
Counselor,isn't it a conflict of interest to represent Mr.Devlin
这难道不构成利益冲突吗?
while you're having an intimate relationship with one of his victims?
日班大律师 夜班主宰者
Lawyer by day,dominatrix by night.
还好要求的技能都差不多
Similar skill set.
谋杀当晚我是在Ian家
I was at Ian's house the night of the murder...
但被拍了这张照片后我就离开了
but I left just after that picture was taken.
- 你为什么要杀他? - 我没杀他
-Why'd you kill him? -I didn't.
那是Martin杀的?
So Martin did?
他发誓说不是他
He swore to me he was innocent.
但我也不知道
But I don't know.
我们三人在下林科斯玩过一个性幻想
The three of us did a scene together at the Lower Linx.
我失控了
I lost control.
变得非常非常性奋
I got really turned on...
亲了Ian
kissed him.
Martin妒火中烧 忘记了他的角色
Martin got jealous,stepped out of his role.
你爱Ian 而Martin爱你 他们都是你的小奴隶
So you're in love with Ian,Martin's in love with you,they're both your slaves.
听起来像怪怪的肥皂剧
Sounds like a kinky soap opera.
对 我彻底破坏了规矩
Yes. I broke every rule.
Ian回家了 我跟着他 想表白
Ian went home. I wanted to tell him how I felt,so I followed him.
我爱你
I love you.
我能感觉你也爱我
I can tell you feel the same.
你觉得我会把你这种人介绍给父母 还让你养我的孩子吗?
You think I'm going to introduce you to my parents and let you raise my kids?
我女朋友马上就回来了 你该走了
My girlfriend's going to be home soon. You got to go.
醒醒吧 只是性而已
Get a grip. It was just sex.
Martin从后门进来 从背后袭击了Ian
Martin came in the back door. He went after Ian.
这次我没有阻拦
This time,I didn't try to stop it.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表