他想让我开飞机
He want me to fly.
好了好了 是有个男人 非常坏的男人 他想让我晚上开飞机载他
Okay. Okay There was a man,a very bad man,he want me to fly him at night.
他说...他想航拍几张照片
He say,uh,he want to make aerial photography.
许诺给我五千块 但我不相信他
He offer me $5,000,but I did not believe him.
我说不行 我没有夜间驾驶执照
I say no,I have no license to fly at night.
然后他就发飙 威胁要伤害我的家人
But then he get meaner-- he threaten to hurt my family.
他知道我孩子的名字 知道我们住哪 每件事都知道
He knows my children's name,where we live,tout a.
所以...
So...
我同意...在机场见面
I agree to,uh,meet him at the airport.
但是我好紧张 出了车祸
But I was so nervous,I got in car accident.
Pierre!接电♥话♥ 快接电♥话♥!
Pierre! Pick up,pick up!
喂?
Hello?
Pierre!
Pierre!
看在上帝份上 你去机场见那家伙吧 带他上超轻型飞机
For the love of God,just meet this guy at the airfield,take him up in the ultralight,
听他的指挥 别问任何问题!
follow directions,and don't ask any questions!
我给你五千块
I pay you $5,000.
为了你我会去的 我的朋友
I can do this for you,my friend.
谢谢
Merci.
是的 我的朋友
Yes,my friend.
Pierre有正事要干了
Pierre has business to attend to.
Pierre根本不知道是怎么回事
Pierre had no idea whatas going on.
- 下降! 现在! - 好的!
- He said take it down! Now! - D'accord!
呃...下雨了?
Think,uh,it's starting to rain?
他知道...他干了大坏事
He knew...he had done something terribly wrong.
他很心烦意乱
He was very upset.
我告诉他冷静点
But,uh,I told him to calm himself.
我说...我们必须做好自己的工作 而且...保密
I told him,uh,we had to do our jobs and,uh,keep silent.
你意识到了你是帮凶
You realize this makes you an accomplice.
你知道的 对吧?
You know that,right?
我知道
I understand.
但我真的不知道事情会怎么发展
But I really had no idea what was going to happen.
有没有杀手对你的降落伞动了手脚
Did one of the killers mess with your parachute?
好让你出事故?
Did he tamper it in any way?
没有
No.
那...是...我
It...was...me.
因为你无法承受你所做的事
Because you couldn't bear what you'd done,
- 你决定自杀 - 是的
- and you decided to kill yourself. - Yes.
但你不想被当成懦夫 所以...
You didn't want to be thought of as a coward,so you...
对自己的伞包动了手脚 让它失灵
rigged your own chute to fail.
但还是失败了 是这样吗?
But even that failed,isn't that so?
是的
Yes.
Max
Max.
我要知道杀手的名字
I need a name.
一名职业保镖和另一身份不明人士 今晨被捕
A professional boduard and a second, unidentified man were arrested early this morning
罪名是涉嫌在两天前谋杀 Ismail Javid和Allen McKenna
for the alleged killing of Ismail Javid and Allen McKenna,
此二人是伊斯法罕石材公♥司♥的合伙人
co-owners of Isfahan Marble & Stone,just two days ago.
关于身份不明人士 有推测指出
There is speculation that the second man,
他是一名痴迷于电影《西北偏北》的 库尔德裔喷洒农药者
a Kurdish crop-duster who was reputedly obsessed with the movie North by Northwest,
受雇于被害人的竞争对手 某伊朗大理石进口商
was hired by the owner of rival Iranian marble importers to kill the men,
可能日渐萎缩的房♥产市场使竞争者间 在市场份额占有上产生了纷争
possibly in a dispute over contracts in the dwindling housing market.
权威人士拒绝就此事发表声明...
Authorities have declined to make a statement at this time...
嗯 这可是个好故事
Well,there's a story for you.
可以卖♥♥给好莱"巫"狠赚一笔
I think I'll sell it to Holly-weird,get rich.
我原以为我们有贸易禁令 禁止从伊朗进口
I thought we had a trade embargo on...Iranian imports.
确实有 但那些人可以把货运到中立国 比如阿♥拉♥伯联合酋长国
We do,but those guys just ship the product to a second neutral country in the area, like the UAE,
再转运到这里 按原价转售给他们自己
transship it here,resell it to themselves at cost.
技术上合法 而且 商♥务♥部♥视而不见
It's technically legal,and,uh,Commerce turns a blind eye.
现在他们为了合同互相残杀了
And then they kill each other here over construction contracts.
那些波斯花♥花♥公♥子♥们很厉害的 伙计
Those Persian dudes are tough,man.
是啊 他们可是建立过 征服了大半个世界的帝国呢
Well,they were once an empire that stretched halfway across the known world.
希腊剧作家埃斯库罗斯在他伟大的作品 悲剧与战争故事集中
The Greek playwright Aeschylus wrote about the territorial ambitions
描写了波斯帝国对抗希腊的领土野心
of the Persian Empire against Greece in his great cycle of tragedy and war,
《波斯人》 公元前五世纪的作品
The Persians,um,fifth century,B.C.
我一定会把它列入必读书目
I will definitely put th on my reading list.
有人想吃早点么?
Does anyone want to grab some breakfast?
我 我去
Yeah,yep.
你怎么总想着吃?
Why are you always thinking about food?
你们没人读过埃斯库罗斯的作品?
None of you has read Aeschylus?
我一直想读来着
I've been meaning to.
当然该读 他有着无可比拟的能量 极其华美的文笔
Well,you should. He was a writer of tremendous power,great beauty.
他的死简直...
His death was...
作为公元前456年的老人 埃斯库罗斯 这位著作流芳百世的作家
As an old man in 456 B.C.,Aeschylus,the great body of his work behind him,
最后一次离开了雅典...
left Athens for the last time...
他云游至西西里岛
before he traveled to Sicily,
在荒野之中感受孤寂 思考生命的意义
seeking solitude in the wilderness in which to contemplate the meaning of his life.
虽然他在与波斯国王大流士和薛西斯一世 无止尽的血腥战争中战斗并幸存下来
Though he had fought and survived the endless bloody wars against the Persian kings, Darius and Xerxes,
但只有在那儿 在寂静的冥想之中
it was here,in silent meditation,
大自然的猛禽野兽的完美表现 才能带他...到达致福之境...
that a beautiful act of a most violent nature brought him...to Elysium...
和永恒的天堂
and eternal paradise.
你真的要把这个写进报告里?
Are you really gonna put that in your report?
食肉猛禽把带壳动物摔在石头上 以取得它们的肉
Birds of prey drop shelled animals onto boulders to get at the meat.
从空中看 圣人Steven的脑袋 就像一块石头
Now,from the air,Holy Steven's head must have looked like just another rock.
不信的话你可以去谷歌♥一下
You can Google it if you don't believe me.
龟壳上的DNA是吻合的
The DNA on the shell was a match.
可能性有多少?
What are the odds,right?
在这之前 我会说微乎其微 但现在发生了 那就是百分之百
Before it happened I would have said slim,but since it did happen,a hundred percent.
貌似很多东西从天上掉下来 是吧?
Seems like a lot of things keep falling out of the sky,right?
毒药 人 海龟
Poison,people,turtles.
是陆龟
Tortoises.
随便什么
Whatever.
也许我得戴个头盔
Maybe I should start wearing a helmet.
或者至少撑把伞
Or at least carrying an umbrella.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表