为什么?
Why?
报复她爸爸?
Settle the score with Dad?
是她来找他们的呀
But she came to them.
她没料到会被输血
She didn't come for this.
我卖♥♥鱼 我卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
I sell fish. I distribute cocaine.
但我不是一个杀人犯
I'm not a murderer.
那你为什么要杀Angela Carlos呢?
Then why did you kill Angela Carlos?
我没杀她
I didn't.
DNA证实你给她输过血
DNA confirms that she received a blood transfusion from you,
你是A+血型
and your blood type is A-positive.
正是这个害死了她
That's what killed her.
现在她害死我了
And now she killed me.
去年 Angela找上一个运动男孩
Last year,Angela hooks up with this sports book guy.
他们差点挂掉
They get wasted.
她撞毁了自己的车
She totals her car.
他们好好地走出门去
They walk away without a scratch.
第二天 他脑门上就中了一枪
The next day,he's got a bullet through his head.
有她爸在 没人敢惹她
Nobody messes with Daddy's little girl.
她来我这要是出了事 我就死定了
The moment she came through my door,I'm a dead man.
所以我跟Goya绝对不会给她毒品
So you understand why me and Goya would never give her drugs.
但你们给了她阿托品
But you gave her atropine.
那是件蠢事
That'd be stupid.
我要给她大♥麻♥ 我的私藏
I was going to give her pot out of my own stash.
根本算不上是毒品
It's not like it's even a real drug,
但我去车里拿的时候 她摆了我一道
but when I went to my car to get it, the bitch pulled a Pulp Fiction on me.
她来之前我在用阿托品
I was cutting the coke before she got there.
她想自己动手 但拿错了
She decided to help herself and made the wrong choice.
Joe惊慌地叫我
Joe calls me in a panic.
那会儿她还有脉搏
When I get there,she still has a pulse.
你们没有做点聪明的事 打911或者送她去急救室?
So you don't do the smart thing-- call 911 or dump her at the ER?
你怎么会认为输血 就可以救醒白雪公主呢?
What made you think a transfusion would wake up Snow White?
Keith Richards
Keith Richards.
滚石的那个 Keith Richards?
The Rolling Stones' Keith Richards?
人人都知道这个故事
Everyone knows the story.
当他创作得太辛苦的时候
When he hit the smack too hard,
他就...去欧洲或者别的地方换血
he'd,you know,go to Europe or someplace and get his blood swapped out.
那只是都市传说
That's an urban legend.
不管怎样
Whatever.
它有用
It makes sense.
而我会用管子和泵
And I know about tubes and pumps.
输血不就那样嘛
That's all a transfusion is,right?
她不能死 老兄
She can't die,man.
没事 没事的
It's okay,it's okay.
看 我搞定了
Look,I got it.
加油 老兄 加油
Come on,man. Come on.
好了 现在给她我们的血
Okay,all right,all right,now we give her our blood.
她快死了
We're freaking losing her.
我们走吧
Let's go.
不 没事的
No,no,it's okay.
来 拿着
Here you go,man. Take this.
不要拔♥出♥来♥ 插♥进♥血管
Leave it in there,man. Leave it in there.
我们想救她
We were trying to save her.
不过她还是死了
She died anyway.
对 她死了 但你们载尸体穿过城区 然后丢进了垃圾箱
Yeah,she died,but then you drove her body halfway across town and threw her in a dumpster.
不是随便丢的
Not any dumpster.
那个贱♥人♥ Hess
That bastard Hess.
他让她来找我们 我们就把她还给他
He sent her to our house,so we gave her back to him.
我都能猜到他是怎么跟她说的
I could just guess what he told her.
你♥爸♥爸的人会好好照顾你
Your father's boys will take care of you.
Goya的水族馆 考威尔街
Goya's Aquariums-- Corville Street.
但那个垃圾箱不是Hess的
But she wasn't in his dumpster.
那里离Hess的俱乐部很近 Carlos先生会猜到和他有关
But it was close enough to Hess' club that Mr. Carlos would make the connection.
要怪Hess
Blame Hess.
我就这么想
I do.
Grissom
Grissom.
曲名: Pity And Fear 乐队: Death Cab For Cutie
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表