他抢了我的包!
He's got my purse!
打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Call the cops,call 911.
电♥话♥在包里
My phone was in the purse.
女士 打搅一下 借下电♥话♥
Ma'am,excuse me, I need to use your phone.
小姐...
Lady...
小姐?
Lady?
我尽可能快了
I got here as fast as I could.
但我处理的指纹显影比预期慢
My DFO in Anthem took longer to clear than I expected,
就因为人手不够才这样紧张
but that's what happens when you don't have enough bodies to cover the bodies.
她忘记倒下了?
she forget to fall down?
脚和脚踝有淤青
Lividity's fixed in her ankles and feet.
说明她死时就是这个姿势
Suggests she died in this position.
你有没有听昨晚的天气预报
I don't know if you saw the weather report last night,
这个地区有旱雷
but there was dry lighting in this area.
低伏雷击...
A low voltage strike...
会使她的手臂肌肉收紧贴着灯杆
could have caused her arm muscles to contract around the pole.
然后呢?
And then what?
手和肩膀由于尸体痉挛
Cadaveric spasms in her shoulder and hand
使尸体保持姿势直至尸僵?
keeps the body in position until rigor sets in?
只是个猜测
It's just a theory.
我让Robbins找电击致死的证据
I'll tell Robbins to look for signs of electrocution.
不是说有死者 尸体呢?
Hi,guys. The callout was a 419. Where's the body?
问她
Ask her.
打搅一下 夫人 夫人?
Excuse me,ma'am. Ma'am?
犯罪现场调查 第九季 第3集 艺术源于生活
CSI Season09 Episode03 'Art Imitates Life'
Nick不能来帮忙
Nick can't help us.
他刚接到蒙特卡洛的电召
He just got a call out at the Monte Carlo.
换言之 我们又要加班了
In other words, we're pulling another double.
反正每天都在加班
Why should today be any different?
与灯杆接触的地方没有烧炽痕
There's no burn marks on the arm or hand where she was touching the pole.
这里也没有擦痕或发黑
Well,there's no scoring or blackening on the dome, either.
无雷击迹象
No indication of a lightning strike.
灯泡烧了 可能是电线短路
The bulb's burned out. Maybe there's a short in the wiring.
肝温是华氏98度 但环境温度都上百了
Liver temp's 98,but ambient's pushing a hundred.
所以尸体还会升温 无法判断死亡时间
So the body could have warmed up after death? No T.O.D.
抱歉了
Sorry.
尸僵开始消退
Rigor's starting to break.
我来取指纹
I'll take her prints.
她电♥话♥看上去很新
Her phone looks new.
还没设置个人信息
Hasn't even been personalized yet.
她给谁打了电♥话♥?
Who was she talking to?
电影风组织
MovieFone.
有身份证吗?
She carrying I.D.?
什么都没带
She's not carrying anything.
要是打劫为啥不把整个手袋拿走?
Well,if someone was going to rob her, why not take the whole purse?
何必浪费时间把东西倒空?
Why waste time emptying the contents?
我们走运了 系统里有街灯女的指纹
So,lucky us-- the lamppost lady's fingerprints are in the system.
她有案底?
She has a record?
不是那个系统 是保健护理员数据库
It's not that system. It's the health care providers database.
名叫Carla Peretti 沙漠棕医院的执照护士
Name's Carla Peretti. She's an LPN at Desert Palm.
- Brass队长在查她的背景 - 好
- Captain Brass is running background. - Good.
- 大家去哪了? - 在休息室等着
- Where is everyone? - They're in the break room waiting.
- 等什么? - 等你
- Waiting for what? - For you.
我知道你看了备忘 我放在你桌上的
I know you got the memo; I put it on your desk.
我是Patricia Alwick
My name's Patricia Alwick.
警员辅助计划里的朋辈咨♥询♥顾问
I'm a peer counselor for the Police Employees Assistance Program.
主要处理法律事务
I deal primarily with law enforcement,
我很清楚没人愿意听我说话 所以会尽量简短
which means I know that none of you wants to listen to me, so I'll keep it short.
Warrick Brown去世了 你们失去了一个同事及朋友
With the death of Warrick Brown, you've lost a colleague and a friend.
我来帮大家渡难关
I'm here to help you through it.
我们的会话是非正式并保密的
Our conversations will be informal and confidential.
是强制的吗?
Are the sessions mandatory?
不是 但请记住
No. No,they're not, but keep this in mind.
现在你们觉得没事 也能妥善处理工作
Right now, you might feel okay and that you can handle things fine on your own,
但有时 趁你不注意 哀痛会潜进来侵蚀你
but sometimes, if you're not looking, grief can sneak up and bite you.
我♥干♥这行有年头了 深谙此道
I've been doing this a long time. I know what I'm talking about.
Alwick女士会在4E室
Ms.Alwick will be up in room 4-E.
如果有人想预约 分机号♥码是2922
If you'd like to make an appointment, call her at extension 2922.
行了 谢谢大家能来
All right,guys, we're done. Thanks for coming.
- 没枪? - 抱歉
- What,no gun? - Sorry.
也许晚点会有吧
Well,maybe later,then.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好
Hello.
你想预约吗?
Would you like to make an appointment?
不 我是新来的 来拿新人手册
No. I'm new here. Hence the new guy manuals.
打搅了
Excuse me.
加入一个已有的团队 特别是这种情况下
You know,joing an established team, particularly under these circumstances--
不容易啊
it's not going to be easy for you.
你认为我该放弃?
Do you think I should quit?
也许对你的同事来说也不容易
It may not be easy on your colleagues,either.
那我也没办法
Well,there's nothing I can do about that.
当然有办法 我们来谈谈...
Of course there is. I'm happy to discuss...
今天是我的第一天
Look,I'm-- this is day one.
我不认识他们 他们也不认识我
I don't know these people, they don't know me.
船到桥头自然直
It's going to work out however it works out.
你好像有点自我防卫
You seem a bit defensive.
- 别这样? - 怎样?
- Don't do that,okay? - Do what?
"你好像有点自我防卫"
"You seem a bit defensive."
我爸妈都是心理医生 我对这种对话没兴趣
Both my parents are shrinks. I don't do the talk.
你的父母都是心理医生
Both your parents are psychiatrists.
- 有趣 - 有趣
- Interesting. - Interesting.
你是Riley Adams?
Are you Riley Adams?
是的
Yeah,that's me.
我是Gil Grissom 你的上司 我们很忙
I'm Gil Grissom, your supervisor. We're very busy.
- 能过来吗? - 好
- Would you come with me,please? - Yeah.
祝你好运
Good luck.
是个干运输的报的警
Another transit patron called it in.
他生气这个人占了整张凳子 所以想把他挤走
He was pissed the guy was taking up the whole bench, so he tried to shove him over,
没挤开 他那时已经死了
which didn't work too well, him being dead at the time.
大家好
Hey,everybody.
- 你好 我是David - 我是Riley
- Oh,hi, I'm David. - Riley.
交给你了
He's all yours.
没有钱包
No wallet.
没钱没钥匙
No cash or keys either.
- 尸体完全僵硬了 - 把他转过来
- Body's in full rigor. - Roll him.
我见过了...
I saw that...
永远也不会忘记
and I'm not ever going to forget it.
这些淤青说明什么?
What does lividity tell you?
他死时就躺在这
That he was lying here when he died.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
因为我是个二级CSI
'Cause I'm a CSI level two.
这是你能力评估的一部分
And this is part of your proficiency evaluation.
要么通过要么不过
Yeah,but it's pass-fail.
淤青集中在背部位置
Lividity's fixed along the posterior aspect.
压痕与凳条相吻合
Pressure marks are consistent with the bench slats.
知道他在这多久了吗?
Do we know how long he's been here?
巴士司机说一个半小时前 他停车时这里还没有尸体
Bus driver's certain the guy wasn't here an hour and a half ago when he made his previous stop.
发现问题了吗?
You see any problem with that?
是的 完全尸僵需要12到24小时
Yeah,full rigor takes 12 to 24 hours to set.
如果他在这不过90分钟 怎么会完全僵硬?
And if he's been here less than 90 minutes, how does he end up in full rigor?
看上去他当时正在跑步
Well,he looks like he was on a run.
也许是心脏病发作引发自身僵直
Maybe he had a heart attack and went into spontaneous rigor.
剧烈运动快速耗尽 肌肉纤维中的三磷酸腺苷
Intense physical activity rapidly depletes muscle fibers of ATP,
无法提供肌肉收缩时所需能量
which gives them the energy they need to contract.
如果死时体内无足够三磷酸腺苷
If there's not enough ATP at the time of death,
肌肉会锁紧并迅速僵化
the muscles can lock up and immediately go into rigor.
是什么使你困扰?
What's bugging you?
这是一天内第二宗迅速尸僵事件
This is the second case of rapid-onset rigor mortis we've had in the last 24 hours.
真怪异
That's pretty weird.
即便对拉斯维加斯来说
Even for Vegas.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表