我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.
她两只手臂都有针眼
She's got needle marks in both arms.
没有结疤
No scar tissue.
一定是最近的
This has to be recent.
吸毒者不会一开始就注射
Drug users don't usually start off shooting it.
只是吸食
Snort it or smoke it first.
鼻腔内有白色粉末 很可能是可♥卡♥因♥
White powder in the nose,most likely cocaine.
荨麻疹
Hives.
组织胺反应 可能因为毒品
Histamine reaction, maybe from the drugs?
没准她对父母说只是去跳舞 他们就相信了
Wonder if she told her parents she was just going dancing and they believed her.
Grissom 有东西给你
Grissom,got something for you.
在国土安全数据库中 查到了你的女性死者
Your female victim popped up in the Homeland Security database.
Angela Marie Carlos
Angela Marie Carlos.
19岁 在盐湖城上大学 来自卡利 哥伦比亚
19,going to college in Salt Lake City-- from Cali,Colombia.
她用的是学生签证?
She's here on a student visa?
还有更多信息
Yeah,but it gets even better.
父亲是Juan Ramon Carlos
Father is Juan Ramon Carlos.
他上了很多黑名单的前十名 联邦调查局 中♥央♥情报局 毒品管制所
He's on a lot of Top 10 lists: FBI,CIA,DEA.
他是个大毒枭
He's a major drug lord.
所以可能有人想通过她来对付他
So maybe somebody was trying to get to him through her.
他和维加斯的关系我们知道多少?
What do we know about his Vegas connections?
除了与所有毒品贩都有联♥系♥以外
Besides every drug dealer in town?
他有个妹妹在亨德森
He's got a sister in Henderson.
我这就去联♥系♥
I'm on my way to make the notification.
我去找她
I'd like to go.
我看着她出生
I was there the day she was born.
从那天起 我每天都祈祷上帝保佑她
That day and every day since, I prayed to God to protect her.
但我想上帝已经 无法容忍♥我们这个家了
But I think our family has tried his patience too long.
Carlos女士 我知道这很难接受
Miss Carlos,I know there are no words that could possibly make this easier to bear,
但也许帮助我们找到真凶 能让你感到安慰
but maybe helping us find who took her away might bring you some comfort.
你最后一次见Angela是什么时候?
When was the last time that you saw Angela?
两个月前
Two months ago.
她去犹他州上大学
When she went to college in Utah.
在那之前 她一直和我住在一起
Until then,she was living with me.
在本地学校上学
Going to school here.
为什么去犹他州?
Why Utah?
她不能在拉斯维加斯上学
Because it's not Las Vegas.
她很像她妈妈 喜欢玩乐
She's like her mother. She likes to party.
Juan不同意
Juan did not approve.
你知道她回城了吗?
Did you know that she was back in town?
不
No.
她有很多朋友吗?
Did she have many friends?
钱能收买♥♥人心 但是...
Money buys you a lot of people,but...
买♥♥不到朋友
but not a lot of friends.
除了一个女孩 Sylvie
Except for one girl,Sylvie.
她们一起上高中
They went to high school together.
就像姐妹一样
They were like sisters.
通宵聊电♥话♥
Would talk all night on the phone.
到对方家过夜 一起逛街...
Sleepovers and shopping and...
即使...
You can...
即使你全心全意爱着一个人
you can love someone with your heart and your soul,
但也无法每时每刻保护她
but you can't protect them 24 hours a day.
即使抓住凶手 也于事无补
You can catch whoever did this,but it doesn't matter.
Juan绝不会原谅我
Juan will never forgive me.
为什么把警服带到维加斯来?
So,why did you bring your uniform to Vegas?
当时我在为一件案子作证
I brought it because I was testifying in a case.
事情拖延了几天
Held over a couple days for cross.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
我就想到处看看
So,I thought I'd see the sights.
那警服后来怎么样了?
What happened to your uniform?
我走进一家赌场自己玩
Well,I'm walking through the casino just minding my own.
有个辣妹过来请我喝酒
Hot girl comes up, wants to buy me a drink.
你知道那种类型的啦
You know the type.
警服控美眉
Donut Dolly.
她想穿我的警服 玩玩手铐啥的
Wanted to wear my uniform,use all the tools.
你是个坏警♥察♥
You're a bad cop.
你好坏 我得好好惩罚一下你
You've been a bad boy,and I'm really gonna punish you.
你喜欢这样 对吧?
Yeah,you like that,don't you?
我是个坏警官
I've been a bad officer.
我得把警服送洗了
I had to send my uniform out to the hotel cleaners.
明智的做法
That's smart.
如果你酒气冲天 陪审团会觉得你不可信
Juries do find you more credible when you're not reeking of champagne.
后来我没拿到衣服 就打电♥话♥给管理处
So,when I didn't get it back,I called housekeeping.
他们声称当时挂在我门上了
They said they hung it on the door.
是哪家酒店?
Okay. What hotel?
巴勒莫酒店 914房♥
Palermo. Room 914.
回去有我好受的
I am gonna get hell from my department.
不过怎么都值了
But it was worth it.
花♥花♥公♥子♥ 我看能不能帮上忙
See what I can do,Casanova.
要是Angela惹上麻烦了 我在见到她之前是不会开口的
If Angela's in trouble,I'm talking to her before I'm talking to you.
她不止惹上麻烦了
Well,she's more than in trouble.
她死了
She's dead.
前晚你跟她在一起?
Were you with her the night before last?
Ange说在盐湖过万圣节没意思 就一路玩到了维加斯
Ange said Salt Lake was lame for Halloween and she was road-tripping it to Vegas.
我们在我家里换了衣服
We changed at my place.
她说要去拿点派对用品
Then Ange wanted to go get some party supplies.
派对用品?
Party supplies?
我有朋友能带我们去玄水酒吧
I had friends who could get us into the Dark Water Bar.
Ange说进去后就看她的
Ange said she could take it from there.
说店长是她家的世交
She said the owner was a friend of her family.
敬我们一杯
Here's to us.
- 你想害我送命? - 帮帮忙嘛
- You trying to get me killed? - Come on. Just help me out.
你要什么 我都给你
Whatever you want,I'll give you.
我只要你出去
What I want is you out.
别碰我
Get your hands off me.
你跟她一起离开了?
So,did you leave with her?
没有 我搭上了一个男的
No. I hooked up with this guy.
然后发短♥信♥让她跟我们 在另一个派对碰面
Texted her to meet up with us at some party.
你就不担心她会出事?
Weren't you worried about what might happen to her?
没人敢动Angela
Nobody touches Angela.
又怎么了?
Now what?
你说谎了
You lied.
喜欢你才耍你
It means I like you.
我们有人证和监视录像证明
We have a witness... and surveillance footage.
Angela Carlos死的那晚来过这 你还跟她说过话
Angela Carlos was here the night she died,and you talked to her.
好吧
Okay.
有个员工带她从后门进来 这人现在已经被炒了
Somebody who's not working here anymore let her in through the back.
我一见到她 就让她出去了
As soon as I saw she was in the club, I sent her out through the front.
也就是说你认识她?
So,you do know her?
我有这么说吗?
Did I say that?
我认为你跟她父亲有交易
I think you do business with her father.
这种交易会害你做不了生意
And that kind of business can put you out of business.
她父亲是谁?
Who is her father?
录像显示她听了你的话才走
It's clear on the video that whatever you said to her got her to leave.
你到底说了什么?
What was it?
"到你家碰面 用性换毒品"?
Rendezvous at your place,drugs for sex?
这肯定不是第一次了
'Cause it wouldn't be the first time.
你曾被指控强♥奸♥ 侵犯 贩毒给一名17岁少女
Arrested for statutory rape,assault, and drug charges with a 17-year-old girl.
我当时只有21岁
I was 21 years old.
指控都撤销了
Those charges were dropped.
女孩想在派对上玩点粗野的 就是个约会
Girl wants to party,get a little bit rough-- it's a date.
第二天早上没收到花 就变成强♥奸♥了
She doesn't get flowers in the morning-- it's rape.
就这样了
Look,that's it.
我说完了
I'm done talking to you.
伤口里还有些东西
There's still something in this wound.
玻璃
Glass.
跟垃圾堆里的那些碎片不一样
It's different from the other shards in the dumpster.
那你注意到了什么?
What do you notice about the wound?
伤口呈红色 有活体反应
It's red,which suggests a vital response to the incision.
是死前受的伤
Appears to be perimortem.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表