只要有机会 她不会放过
If she gets the opportunity, she will take it.
我们有一个优势 时间优势
One thing we got going for us, time is on our side.
我相信他们能自己搞定
I say we trust them.
我也相信
So do I.
还需要纸巾
We need more towels.
再给我一支止血钳
Hand me another hemostat.
好
Okay.
- 准备好了吗? - 是的
- All right. Ready? - Yeah.
- 来吧 - 好
- And... here we go. - Okay.
天啊 你把他怎么了?
Oh,my God! What did you do to him?
- 我需要帮助 - 他不会死吧?
- I need help. - He's not going to die,is he?
来人按住动脉
I need someone to put pressure on the artery.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
在我准备按压绷带时 要有人按住动脉
I need someone to apply pressure to the artery while I make a pressure bandage,Frankie.
我需要你的手
I need your hands.
Reggie需要你 把枪给我
Reggie needs your help. Give me the gun.
做点善事换下口味
Come on,do some good for a change.
Frankie 这里急需你帮忙
Frankie,I need you over herenow.
看到我的手吗? 把你手放在那 感觉到了吗? 明白吗?
You see where my hand is? Put your hand there. You feel it? You got it?
没错 就是那 用力压
That's it,right there. Keep the pressure tight. Good.
状况稳定 疑犯已解除武装
Code Four,suspect's disarmed.
我们需要救护车 尽快
We need an ambulance, Code Three.
让你的人公正待他 队长
Have your people treat him fairly,Captain.
他还不算无可救药
He doesn't have to be a lost cause.
我就知道你要这么说
Somehow,I knew you were going to say that.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表