报♥警♥电♥话♥不是说 咂嘴炸鸡店发生凶杀案吗
The call did say 419 at Choozy's Chicken.
不是这只公鸡
Not him.
是他
Him.
小心地滑
Oh,careful,guys. It's real slippery back here.
经理Bob Graham 犹他州盐湖城人 钱包里有42块钱
Manager Bob Graham, Salt Lake City,Utah. Had a whopping $42 in his wallet.
是62块
Make that $62.
是谁发现他的?
Who found him?
巡警凌晨12点15经过时发现店窗被毁
Well,a patrol car went by and saw the broken window around 12:15 A.M.
一般11点就打烊 所以他通知了夜班经理Kiwi Long
Place closes at 11:00 P.M., so a call went out to the night manager, Kiwi Long.
地板上都是油迹
Floor's covered in oil.
可能来自炸锅
Probably from the fryer.
油的确少了些
It does look a bit low.
而且还开着
And it's still on.
看来关门时刻有人来捣了乱
Looks like somebody interrupted closing time.
发现一只背包
I have a backpack here.
仅从死者脸部及头骨来看
Vic has multiple lacerations, contusions and fractures.
多处撕裂 挫伤以及骨折
All confined to his face and skull.
剃刀还是湿的
Razor's still wet.
饭菜用胡子调味 真好吃啊
A little personal hygiene at the dish sink? Yum.
一条牛仔裤
A pair of jeans.
男士的
Men's.
太小 不是死者的
Too small to be the victim's.
这一定是某个员工的
This stuff's got to be an employee's.
看来把这儿当旅馆了
Somebody's using this place as a motel.
也许Bob发现了他们 事情弄僵了
Maybe Big Bob caught them checking in and things went very wrong.
如果背包男有钥匙 干吗还用公鸡模型打碎玻璃?
If Backpack Dude had a key,then why use the mascot as a battering ram?
我是咂嘴炸鸡 炸鸡首选 我是美味的代名词!
I'm Choozy Chicken, the chicken of choice, but you can just call me delicious!
也许它能告诉我们
Maybehecan tell us.
犯罪现场调查 第九季 第13集 酥脆油炸和清新薄荷
CSI Season09 Episode13 Deep Fried & Minty Fresh
收银台全空了
Registers are empty.
抢劫?
Robbery?
不一定
Not sure.
高中时我曾在快餐店打工
u know,back in high school, I used to work at a fast food place.
我们把现金都放在保险箱 让收银台开着
We would put the cash in a drop safe and leave the registers open
以示里面空空如也
to show that there wasn't anything to steal.
我去检查下经理室
I'm gonna go check the manager's office.
有发现吗 Ray?
You find something,Ray?
- 关一下灯 谢谢 - 好的
- Will you kill the overhead fluorescents,please? - Yeah.
拖痕
Drag marks.
自炸锅...
Starting from the fryer...
延伸到后门 逐渐消失
leading to the back door, diminishing as they go.
第二名受害者?
Possible second victim?
很有可能
Possibly.
血迹有什么特殊的吗?
And the blood... tell you anything special?
血迹末端表明垂直低落
Tails on the blood drops establish directionality.
可这些却是向内流的
But these tails indicate that the blood is going into the kitchen.
拖痕指向门外
Drag marks lead outside.
油出 血进 好眼力
Oil out, blood in. Good observation.
Nick
Nick.
装了尸体油就装不下了
Can't be full of oil if it's full of body.
什么都没有
Nothing.
这桶不是咂嘴炸鸡的
This drum doesn't belong to Choozy's Chicken.
上面写着"胡先生大♥陆♥菜"
It says,"Mr. Hu's Mandarin Kitchen".
你经常吃中餐?
What,do you eat a lot of Chinese or something?
我写了一篇有关登革热的文章
I wrote a journal article about dengue fever.
大部分资料都是中文
Most of the research was in Mandarin.
那太好了 你和胡先生会很谈得来
Oh,well, that's good. Then,you and Mr. Hu will have a lot to discuss.
我的中文...不太流利
My Mandarin's a little... a little rusty.
刹车印
Skid marks.
司机很匆忙
Somebody was in a hurry.
杆子上有磨损
Scuff marks on the pole.
有发现
I have something.
后视镜
Mirror.
看来有过接触
Looks like transfer.
看来凶手带着个人跑 不够利落
Looks like the killer and whoever he was dragging made a not-so-clean getaway.
我是Kiwi Long 值班经理
I'm Kiwi Long,manager on call.
警长Jim Brass
Captain Jim Brass.
Brass先生...警长 我不知道为何警报没响
Mister-- Captain Brass,I don't know why the alarm didn't go off.
昨天本该是我关门 但我和儿子的保姆有些纠葛
I - I was supposed to close last night, but I've been having some trouble with my son's babysitter.
Bob说他来 他是区域经理
Bob said that he was going to cover for me, and he's a regional manager,
所以我觉得店面肯定没问题
so I figured the place was in good hands.
噢 天啊 昨晚被杀的可能是我
Oh,my God,that could have been me last night.
昨天还有谁关门?
Who else,uh, closed up last night?
Elizabeth Martin
Elizabeth Martin.
她最好的雇员 非常有责任心
She's one of my best employees-- really responsible.
我需要联♥系♥她
I'm going to need to get in touch with her.
我已经打给她了 但转进了语♥音♥信箱
I already called her. It went to voicemail.
一定是出事了 她一向都接我的电♥话♥
Something must be wrong. She always takes my call.
还有谁知道保险箱的密♥码♥?
Okay,uh,who else has the combination to the drop safe?
只有我和Bob
Only me and Bob.
我升职那天 儿子出生那天
It's the day I got my promotion, the day my son was born,
还有那天 养了只猫 叫Zoey-Omega
and the day we got our cat Zoey-Omega.
所以密♥码♥是...233112
So... 23-31-12.
我需要你店里所有监控录像
Okay,I-I'm gonna need all your surveillance.
你得找总公♥司♥了 都由他们管理
Oh,you have to call corporate. It goes straight to them.
有些片段上了YouTube 他们看了之后很不爽
Some clips ended up on YouTube that were, um,unflattering to the franchise.
虽然与我无关 不过从那之后
Not on my watch,but,um, ever since,
所有监控都传到经理室的服务器上
all the surveillance cameras are wired to a digital feed in the manager's office.
我需要所有在职和卸任职工的联♥系♥方式
I'm gonna need contact information for all your employees, both former and current. Okay?
噢 你会联♥系♥Bob的家人吗 还是我来?
Oh,are you going to be contacting Bob's next of kin, or should I?
我不认识他们
Because... I don't know who they are.
丈夫血液酒精含量高得吓人
The husband's blood alcohol level is through the roof.
妻子死在卧室
The wife's dead in the bedroom.
邮递员在投递时发现了他们
Mailman tried to deliver this when he found them.
取消抵押财产赎回权的通知书
*******
抵押了这房♥子太可惜了
Nice house to lose.
Tucker先生是房♥贷经纪人
Mr. Tucker's a mortgage broker.
他妻子是房♥产经纪人 他们可能刚做完第一笔生意
His wife's a real estate agent, so they probably got first pick.
没有硬闯迹象 但房♥间凌乱不堪
There's no sign of forced entry, but the place is a sty.
看起来他一直在沙发上生活
Yeah,looks like he's been living on the couch.
脉搏微弱 血压60/90 他high大发了
Thready pulse. BP's 90 over 60. He's wasted.
- 需要洗胃 - 我没事 我没事
- He's gonna need a stomach pump. - I'm good. I'm good.
尸体开始僵硬了
Rigor's begun to set.
肝温93度 死亡3到5个小时
And her liver temp is 93 degrees, which means she's been dead three to five hours.
我赌那就是丈夫开始喝酒的时间
You want to bet that that's about the time the husband started drinking?
我去医院给他录口供
Okay,I'm on my way to the hospital to get his statement.
再联♥系♥你们
I'll get back to you.
有打斗痕迹
Looks like some kind of a struggle.
没错 但太不公平了
Yeah. But it wasn't a fair fight.
她被铐了
She was handcuffed.
若气氛合适 会很有情趣
Which under the right circumstances can be fun.
知道死因了吗 Dave?
You got a C.O.D.there,Dave?
不明
Undetermined.
Catherine 我多嘴了 向你道歉
Catherine, I apologize for the overshare.
我要谢你呢
Thank you for the overshare.
满手的东西不好拿啊
Whoa,you have your hands full.
- 嗯.. 嗯 - 放那儿吧
Uh,yeah. Just put your stuff down over there.
谢谢 我还在努力找规律
Thanks. I'm,uh,I'm still trying to get organized.
比如什么时候吃午餐
Trying to figure out when's a good time to eat lunch.
午饭现在成了生物危害 只能扔了
Lunch-- which,I just turned into... a biohazard.
死者那一晚可够受的
Your vic had quite a night.
颚骨骨折 鼻梁粉碎
Ante-mortem, fractured cheek bones, broken nose.
我还发现
And I have some sort of a...
小脑部位有圆环形外伤
circular trauma to the cerebellum.
我猜他是被"小心地滑"警示 狠狠砸了一下
I think he might have gotten whacked in the head with a "wet floor" sign.
不!
No!
工作场所可要注意安全啊
So much for safety in the workplace.
这是死因
This is your C.O.D.
寰枕交汇处 颅底受高速冲击
High-speed impact to the base of the skull, at the atlanto-occipital junction,
C1椎骨受压 脊髓断裂
dislodged the C-1 vertebrae, severing the spinal cord.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表