喂?
Hello?
不!
No!
怎么穿着比基尼?
What's with the bikini?
可能她想留个美好形象
Maybe she wanted to leave a good-looking corpse.
你们最好后退几步
Guys,you might want to take a few steps back.
会比较恶心
This could get messy.
一团烂泥
Soup sandwich.
真该乘电梯下楼
Should have taken the elevator down.
犯罪现场调查 第九季 第2集 The Happy Place
C.S.I. Season09 Episode02 The Happy Place
又是实验室打来的
It's the lab again.
- 不接吗? - 不接
- Do you want to get it? - No.
也许我们该一起离开一段时间
Maybe we should go away for a while.
不行
I can't.
现在紧缺人手
We're so short.
你为什么不留下来?
Why don't you stay?
我不能待在这儿
I can't stay here.
一起旅行该多好
It would be nice to take a trip.
比如
I don't know.
参加海洋守护协会
Get on the Sea Shepherd.
去加拉帕哥斯群岛
Go to the Galápagos.
跟随达尔文当年的脚步
We can literally walk in the footsteps of Darwin.
坠落像飞翔
The fall is like flying.
猛然停下才致命
It's the sudden stop that gets you.
万恶的动量
Momentum's a bitch.
Catherine 门卫认出她是Sprig Greniger
Catherine. The doorman I.D.'d her as Sprig Greniger.
2204号♥公♥寓♥ 和男友住在一起
Apartment 2204. Lives with her boyfriend.
我们正联♥系♥他
We're putting out abroadcast.
让我们找出一团烂泥的来由吧
Well,let's find out why Sprig was sprung.
没有强行闯入的痕迹
No sign of forced entry.
没有搏斗痕迹
No struggle.
房♥子真漂亮
Nice place.
香气缭绕
Something smells really good.
慢炖焖烧肉
SLOW COOKED POT ROAST
在200度下炖10小时
Cook ten hours at 200 degrees.
- 她两周内就要结婚了 - 什么?
- She was getting married in less than two weeks. - What?
她今晚要和婆婆家共进晚餐
Yeah,she was having dinner with the in-laws tonight.
"焖烧肉 记得保温"
"Pot roast. Make and reheat."
离开灶台还不到一小时
Less than an hour left on the pot roast.
开着电视 炖着肉 换上比基尼 接着自杀?
Turn on the news, make a pot roast, slip into a bikini, and commit suicide?
不合情理
Yeah,it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
半夜时她接了一通电♥话♥
She got a call just before midnight.
也许她和男友吵架了
Maybe she and the boyfriend had a fight.
噢 天啊
Oh,God.
- 怎么了? - 没事
- What? - Nothing.
Archie 我是Catherine 能帮我追查一个电♥话♥吗?
Archie,it's Catherine. Can you run a number for me?
长官
Sir.
Williams 医生
Williams. Doc.
怎么那么久才到?
What took so long for the lab to get here?
最近我们缺人手 警探
We're a little shorthanded, Detective.
抱歉 忘记了
Sorry. Forgot.
送外卖♥♥的几小时前发现了她
Delivery guy found her here a couple of hours ago.
附近很乱
Rough neighborhood.
似乎有人狠狠拽过她
Looks like someone was having a five-finger discussion with her.
街头便饭
The language of the streets.
这是致命一击
And there's your money shot.
后脑被砸伤
Blunt-force trauma to the back of the skull.
我想我发现了第一现场
I think I found ground zero.
在后口袋发现♥房♥♥间钥匙
And I found a room key in her back pocket.
丹吉尔酒店 我去查查
Tangiers. I'll check it out.
我没发现手袋
I don't see a purse.
她可能是个游客 想找比酒精更刺♥激♥的东西
Maybe she was a tourist trying to score something a little stronger than alcohol.
- 警探 帮我一把 好吗? - 好
- Detective,give me a hand here,would you? - Yeah.
双眼眼球破裂
The globes of her eyeballs are ruptured.
似乎有人用手指插入眼窝
Looks like someone thumbed them back into the orbital socket.
就像挤扁葡萄
You know,they,uh, they squish like grapes.
这是愤怒
This was rage.
盛怒之下的犯罪
Pure rage.
Brown的事很遗憾 我会怀念他
Sorry to hear about Brown. Gonna miss him.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
受害者是一名34岁黑人女性
Your victim was a 34-year-old black female.
昏迷了八年
Been in a coma for eight years.
遭到强♥奸♥与殴打所致
Result of a rape assault.
当时是和Sidle一起办案
I worked the case, along with Sidle.
她丈夫拔掉了氧气管
Looks like the husband disconnected the breathing tube.
他不肯走
I can't get him away from her.
等下会来人把他带走
The uniforms are gonna go in and drag him out.
先等你查完现场
I'm just waiting for you.
能不能...再等一下
Why don't you,uh, hold off on that.
我要先打个电♥话♥
I'd just like to make a call first.
自己的体重 自己做主
THE CHOICES I MAKE CONTROLS MY WEIGHT
我在想多少人会在结婚前减肥
I wonder how many guys go on diets before their weddings.
她正在填失业登记
She was filing for unemployment.
银行出纳员
Bank teller.
也许失业让她失控了
Maybe losing her job sent her over the edge.
Catherine 嘿 Archie
This is Catherine. Oh,hey,Archie.
好的 谢谢
Okay,thanks.
最后一通打到Sprig手♥机♥的电♥话♥是 天堂摩若大道的公用电♥话♥
So,the last call to Sprig's cell was from a pay phone on Paradise and Moesser Avenue.
就在街对面
That's right across the street.
没错 打电♥话♥的人 能把Sprig看得清清楚楚
Yeah. Whoever called Sprig had a front-row seat.
我来采集话机上的指纹 看有没有收获
I'll print the phone, see what I can get.
这位是Brett Davidson 受害人的未婚夫
This is Brett Davidson, the victim's fianc?
Davidson先生 很遗憾你痛失未婚妻
Mr. Davidson, I'm sorry for your loss.
- 这句话你多久说一次? - 经常说
- How often do you have to say that? - Often.
- 你住在这里 是吗? - 是的
- You live here. Right? - Yeah.
抱歉 我要采你的指纹
I'm sorry,I'm gonna have to print you.
你先前在哪里 Davidson先生?
Where were you, Mr. Davidson?
我去菲尼克斯出差 刚去了一天
I had a business trip in Phoenix. I was just gone for a day.
你的未婚妻有抑郁倾向吗?
Was your fianc? e depressed?
不 她生性乐观
No,she invented the silver ling.
我们就快结婚了
We were getting married.
还邀请我父母过来吃晚餐
We were having my parents over for dinner.
她准备了几个星期
She'd been planning it for weeks.
- 你们之间出现了问题? - 不是 我是说...
- Were the two of you having problems? - No. I mean...
婚礼不一定会激发女人最美好的一面
weddings don't always bring out the best in women.
此话怎讲?
What do you mean?
她不想婚礼照片拍出来显胖 于是开始绝食
She didn't want "fat" wedding pictures, so she stopped eating.
固执地计算热量 做所有减肥措施
Obsessively counting calories, and all that dietstuff.
还有婚礼和蜜月的费用
And there's the cost of the wedding, the honeymoon.
再加上这房♥子的贷款
Plus the,uh,mortgage on this place.
我对她说不用担心钱 我付得起
I told her not to worry about money, that I could pay for everything.
我一直叫她放心
I told her that all the time.
她辞职了吗?
Did she quit her job?
那是一个误会
It was a misunderstanding.
她的柜台少了钱
Her drawer came in short.
在忠心耿耿工作了五年后 银行指控她偷窃一万美金
After five years of loyal service, the bank accused her of stealing ten grand.
她没有做过
She didn't do it.
她不是那种人
It's just not who she is.
什么都没动 等着你
I held the scene for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
- Tom? - Sara
- Tom? - Sara.
你不是走了吗?
What are you doing here? I thought you'd been away.
很遗憾
I am so sorry.
我知道你有多爱她
I know how much you loved her.
我承诺过会保护她
I promised to protect her.
失信了一次
I failed her once.
绝不能再次失信
I wasn't gonna fail her again.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他打电♥话♥给我
He started calling me.
骚扰我
Harassing me.
他来过这里
And he was here in her room.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表