He only sees Dad.
我不能让Mark Redding忘记他的罪行
Somebody had to remind Mark Redding what he did.
除了写邮件 你还做了什么?
Did you do anything other than write e-mails?
我想杀了他
I wanted to kill him.
我每天都这么想
I think about it every day.
爸爸在时 如果谁敢动我或妹妹
If anyone had ever laid a hand on me or my sister whe my dad was alive,
会被爸爸打成丧家犬
he would have laid them down like dogs.
要是爸爸看到我现在...
If my dad saw me now...
居然让这个杀了他的杂碎 又活了整整九年
letting the scumbag that killed him breathe air for nine more years...
他会朝我吐口水
he'd spit on me.
他的儿子不该这么没种
His son should have been stronger.
昨晚8点到10点你在哪?
Where were you last night between 8:00 and 10:00?
一个人看脱衣舞
On the strip alone.
说实话
Come on.
说实话 Nathan
Come on,Nathan.
你做的比那还爽
You got to do better than that.
为什么?
Why?
Mark Redding的老婆昨天死了
Because Mark Redding's wife was murdered lt night,
他的女儿在沙漠棕医院 生命垂危
and his daughter is hanging on by a thread at Desert Palm Hospital,
这就是为什么
that's why.
我要打电♥话♥给律师
I want my phone call and a lawyer.
好耶!
Yes!
Nicky
Nicky!
天啊 你想断胳膊吗?
For God's sakes! Are you trying to break your arm?
不 别流冷汗 我用假人做过试验
Oh,no. Don't sweat it. I tried it on the dummy first.
他没断手 我也不会
If it didn't break his arm,it's not gonna break mine.
试验表明单单一个铝制信箱的质量 所产生的冲击力
It became clear during our experiments that it would take something far more massive
远不能导致死者的胳膊折断
than an aluminum mailbox to generate the force necessary to cause the fracture of the victim's arm.
电♥话♥杆 路标之类更有可能
We're thinking telephone pole,sign post.
我想回犯罪现场去查查
I want to go back out to the crime scene,check it out.
那你们为什么还要破坏这里的邮箱?
Then why are you guys still in here smashing mailboxes?
因为很有趣
Because it's fun.
该我了
My turn.
- 我要比刚才快一点 - 尽管加速
- I'm gonna go a little bit faster than you did last time. - Please go faster...
男人都这样 怪不得我还嫁不出去
And I wonder why I'm still single.
- Hodges - 是我 Nick
- Hodges. - Hey,it's Nick.
你检测过我从车顶收集的石砾吗?
Did you have a chance to process that gravel I collected from the convertible top yet?
当然
Of course.
是混凝土
It was concrete.
- 怎么了? 你.. - 谢谢
- Why? Did you... - Thank you.
Nick?
Nick?
我十分愿意合作
Hey,I want to be cooperative here and everything,
但这好像有点烦人
but,uh,you know,seems to be a little bit intrusive.
我们也可以拿搜查令来 Jackmin先生
Yeah. Well,we could get a warrant,Mr. Jackmin,
但那样的话 你就不能进屋了
but we'd have to keep you out of the house if we did.
那样才是麻烦 除非你有事想隐瞒
Seems like a real big hassle to me,you know,unless you got something to hide.
算了算了 你们请随意
Uh,no. You know,hey,like I said,feel free to look around.
你的新邮箱可以拆卸
Notice that your new mailbox out there is removable.
为什么那样设计?
Why is that?
旧的坏了 那些孩子干的
Uh,old one got smashed a while back.
如果经常要换新的 不如每晚取下来更省钱
You know,kids. I figured it was cheaper to take it down every night than to keep on,uh,replacing it.
是吗?
Kids,huh?
是啊
Yeah.
你自己做的?
Did you do it yourself?
我喜欢自己动手干
m a do-it-yourself kind of guy.
这个走道不错
It's a nice walkway.
谢谢
Thanks.
这块像是新的
This looks new.
Charlie 帮我一下
Charlie,give me a hand,will you?
这是什么?
What is this?
填满了混凝土的陷阱?
A concrete-filled decoy?
你真是好好教训了那些孩子一顿
Man,you really taught those boys a lesson,huh?
我的邮箱他们砸了四次
Four times those kids trashed my mailbox.
四次!
Four times!
但有更好的解决方式
Yeah,there's a better way to handle it.
你也曾是孩子
Weren't you ever a kid?
确实
'Course I was.
如果遇到当时的我 我会打烂那个我的屁♥股♥
If I met myself now the way I was then,I'd kick my snotty nose ass.
我不是有意伤害他们
I didn't mean to hurt those people.
我听到撞车声便去看
I heard the crash,I went out there.
但已经于事无补了
There was nothing I could do for them.
不好
Oh,no.
但你还是为自己做了掩饰
No,but you could still do something for yourself,huh?
不然该怎么办?
What was I supposed to do?
乖乖让他们砸我的邮箱?
Just roll over and let them keep on doing it to me?
你本可以用别的的方法
You could have done something else.
堆些煤渣隔离 安个摄像头拍车牌 但不能这样
Use cinder blocks,set up a camera to get their license plate,but this?
又不是我逼他们打邮箱
I didn't make them smash that mailbox.
是的
No.
但你希望他们打上去受伤
But I bet you were hoping they would,huh?
Jackmin先生 你因涉嫌两起过失杀人罪而被捕
Mr. Jackmin,you're under arrest for two counts of negligent homicide.
你好 Natalie
Hello,Natalie.
你好
Hello.
昨天看到你 我一点也不吃惊
I wasn't surprised to see you yesterday.
不吃惊吗?
You weren't?
你想确信我入狱
You want to make sure I go to jail.
我理解
I understand that.
做了错事的人理应受罚
People who do bad things need to be punished.
我觉得你已经受到惩罚了
Well,I think you're already being punished.
那你为什么来这儿?
Then why did you come here?
我只见过你一次 那时你精神不稳定
The only time I ever saw you,you weren't yourself.
我想看看真实的你
I wanted to see the person you really are.
Well...
我就在你眼前
here I am.
Sara也会在听证会中发言吗?
Is Sara gonna speak at the hearing,too?
不会
No.
她已经辞职了
She doesn't work with us anymore.
因为我对她犯下的事吗?
Because of what I did to her.
我不知道
I don't know.
职业治疗法?
Occupational therapy?
和我最怕的东西一起工作 会减少对它的恐惧
By working with the thing I fear the most,I diminish its power.
对Sara所做的事 我很抱歉
I'm very sorry for what I did to Sara.
对你也是
And to you.
我的养父是因我自杀
My foster father killed himself because of me.
我不应该怪别人
I was wrong to blame anybody else for it.
你真的这么想 还是你觉得你应该表现成这样?
Is that how you really feel,or is that how you think you should feel?
你不相信我 我能理解
I understand if you don't believe me.
精神错乱的人很善于模仿真情实感
Psychopathic personalities are very often skilled at mimicking genuine emotion.
但是我真的很抱歉
But I'm truly sorry.
Trevor Murphy失踪的前一年
A year before Trevor Murphy disappeared,
在为一个顾客监视一家酒馆
he was staking out a liquor store for a client.
某夜那地方被抢劫 Trevor冲进去一枪结果了那歹徒
One night the joint gets robbed,Trevor storms in and drops the suspect with one shot
以私♥家♥侦♥探♥来说 他挺有种的
It's pretty ballsy for a P.I.
是啊
Yeah.
那次的子弹还在证物处
Well,the bullet was still in evidence.
我就把它和杀死Janelle Rowe的子弹 作了比对
So,I compared it to the bullet that killed Janelle Rowe.
弹道显示都出自 同一把点三八特制手♥枪♥
Ballistics confirms th're both fired from the same weapon,a .38 Special.
凶手拿被害者的枪也算常见
It's not uncommon for a killer to keep his victim's gun.
如果Kelsey和Nathan说对了
What if Kelsey and Nathan are right?
Peter Rowe用他们父亲的枪杀了他
Peter Rowe killed their father,used Trevor's own gun to do it.
我马上打给Brass
I'll call Brass.
再审审Peter
We'll bring Peter back in.
Grissom博士 在你们查明 Natalie Davis是所谓"模型杀手"之前
Dr. Grissom,your department pursued the so-called "Miniature Killer" for nearly a year
你的团队追查了将近一年
before you identified her as Natalie Davis.
她被捕时绑♥架♥了你们的一个同事
By the time she was captured,she had kidnapped a member of your team.
你只审问了她一次
You interviewed her one time.
为什么只有那一次?
Why only that once?
在那次审问过程中 她的精神病发作了
During the course of our interview,she had a psychotic break.
反对
Objection.
证人没有任何医学依据
Witness has no medical standing here whatsoever.
有效
Sustained.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表